• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Nice just got another sword.
C2ZkxK5UAAAbuVH.jpg:large

Gizuko

Actually, using Zoi in certain raids (Tia, <50% Chev) is a pain in the ass when 10+ people join: Casting conjunction takes up a lot of time, and you have little time left to steal MVP by the time it's done - in my experience at least.

Seems they even thought about this kind of indirect nerf huh *takes off tinfoil hat*

ohlawd

With the reference to CA damage I'm assuming strike time here
might be possible but probably not for me lol. I'm a guild that has its STs up when the rest of the Japanese are active too.

you know what, I'll try it tomorrow morning. I fit Felessan's requirements; at least one MLB sword, Ferry's 2nd skill, ST.

Felessan

ooh man I'm trying so hard to understand this paragraph. Or I don't know if this post refers to leeching or hosting your own raids
Leeching others, as your own raids a limited to 3 per day, that is way too low for farming sword.

I get trying to get vice as much as possible but an MLB light grid can no way in hell hope to out-vice Zoi or other burst like Threo.
Your biggest threats in Lumi are other Strike Time players and Bandit Tycoons. Because they can setup very quickly and can hit 25% hp cap in one round to secure vice-MVP easily.
At 50% hp Lumi has 7 mio HP so if you can hit ~3.5mio hp damage through CA - you will have your vice-MVP.

Joining Chevs is such a crapshoot. 100-50&#8453;; good luck with Aegis Merge when other people are triggering that ability. People actually burst here to push Chev to half health. 0-50&#8453;; Burst burst burst
I use RaidFinder and only join raids at ~50% health. You'll need a bit of finger training how to join raids extra fast. After you joined - hit Ferry +50% CA boost if it's not the worst time of prime-time, hit Attack, My page, and go to the next raid. Every so often check Pending Battles (I do it in second window) to collect loot, as you can have only 5 pending battles. You can do ~60-80 raids per hour of strike time (in magnafest, now probably around 20-30, haven't done it after BP change yet, waiting for change with red boxes for 2nd and 3rd place), it's more than enough to quickly burn through any amount of stored BP.

With the reference to CA damage I'm assuming strike time here
Yes, it's pretty much pointless to strive for vice-MVP of 50% Lumi without strike time (or probably exceptional ping), as at worst prime time you'll have time only to hit attack button, and in most other times - only to hit 1 skill and then attack button.
Even at 3-4am JST (EU prime time) going for 2 skills and attack already a risky investment.

ohlawd

cool, thanks for clearing things up

you can filter for health percentage in raidfinder or raider? that'd be handy if I can find the option for it lol. I don't see it so I think I'm supposed to scope for health by entering raids then backing out if it's no good? :x

The worst type of player are people who join luminiera omega raids, hit once and run. Im not sorry but its the truth. Every raid doesnt actually fill up or have high levels to finish them (I get a few vice mvp just being the only person still active). Also people who dont even take the chance to use trophy hunter. Ugh.

Felessan

The worst type of player are people who join luminiera omega raids, hit once and run. Im not sorry but its the truth. Every raid doesnt actually fill up or have high levels to finish them (I get a few vice mvp just being the only person still active). Also people who dont even take the chance to use trophy hunter. Ugh.
Personally I join back and finish raid if I see that it stuck, just in case something interesting might appear in normal raid list.

Sioen

Why is it that when I want to play granblue on my pc at home instead of at work I have to start back at level 1? I log in with the same account.

I got 10 spare Tiamat Omega summons from joining all these raids, trying to get weapons.
I already max uncapped 1 so what should I do with the other Tiamats?

I got 10 spare Tiamat Omega summons from joining all these raids, trying to get weapons.
I already max uncapped 1 so what should I do with the other Tiamats?

Keep them in storage to reduce them later for wind quartz. You need 200 wind quartz per omega weapon to uncap them to their 4* when your reach HL/rank 101. Each farmable SSR summon(including Omegas) is worth 20 quartz of their respective element whereas gacha SSR summons are worth 200, so you have just enough for one 4* right now.

You can reduce them now but it's pretty expensive so I suggest saving them until you're swimming in rupies later. And summon reduction is the only way to acquire elemental quartz outside of the shop, where they're overpriced and limited to only 30 a month.

Felessan

Why is it that when I want to play granblue on my pc at home instead of at work I have to start back at level 1? I log in with the same account.
Check e-mail. It IS case sensitive (so you obviously can have several accs on the same e-mail)

I have 12 pages of crappy N weapons in my inventory...
Is there a way to sell all of them quickly? I don't want to click each single one of them >_>

Felessan

Is there a way to sell all of them quickly? I don't want to click each single one of them >_>
Make your guild a favor (if you have one) - donate them to an airship (it increase damage for main elements - fire/water/earth/air depending on shop set).
It's in Crew->Airship->Upgrade, and there you can setup auto-select to grab N weapons

Well you can sell them in batches of 20 via a sell button at the bottom of the inventory somewhere.

If you expect to get a ton of normal weapons then just let them overflow into your limited time stash and from there you can sell all of them at once, well upto several hundred items at a time, via the buttons at the bottom.

Yeah, I found where to sell 20 of them but I still have to select each of these 20 weapons one by one before clicking the Sell button. And no way to automatically select 20 N weapons as far as I can see.
Make your guild a favor (if you have one) - donate them to an airship (it increase damage for main elements - fire/water/earth/air depending on shop set).
It's in Crew->Airship->Upgrade, and there you can setup auto-select to grab N weapons
This however is great! And probably more useful than the scraps I'd get from selling N weapons.

It's a special airing of the first two episodes; the rest of the season is actually premiering in April.

And right after that special ended, they announced the preorder of the first bluray/dvd volume will come with a ticket for SSR Katalina (special).

Buy all the remaining blurays/dvd later and you get a code for a gold bar, one damascus bar and one sunlight stone.

Man, that's some prime cross-media placement. This thing shot to the top of amazon.jp immediately after they announce it.

Uthred

So, everybody rushing out to pre-order the first BD of the anime to get the LE SSR Katarina? ;) I wonder will they do a story character with each BD? Wouldnt mind SSR Rackham

Minotaur

Neo Member
Ok guys. After saving gems since shortly after starting this game, im 6k away from 300 pulls. Theese are the characters I got, what you suggest I pick?
kJ839lH.jpg

Well, at least my nub rank 41 self is slowly getting more epic as i go. At least I got a full set of SSR's for summons and almost a full set of SSR's for weapons.

Eventually I can start making builds based on elements and try to uncap things

wilstreak

i got my first six fist of ruin after pulling like 5%-90% of the garbage.

And now i am onto 40% and still didn't pull any of the SR weapon. Tough luck.

And is the drop for Celeste Horn more common than Celesta Claw?

Verelios

Woah, cool. I was pulling single tickets mindlessly and getting clear after clear crystal until my second to last one was a yellow. Broke through and got SSR Bahamut, which feels good since that's my first good Summon (no offense Omegaa)

Rainy

Banned
Just used a 10-draw ticket I got from the last Surprise Ticket event. Got SSR Charlotta and SSR Neptune summon. I'll save my crystals for another time. I'm satisfied.

Jindrael

Banned
Woah, cool. I was pulling single tickets mindlessly and getting clear after clear crystal until my second to last one was a yellow. Broke through and got SSR Bahamut, which feels good since that's my first good Summon (no offense Omegaa)

wow hit the jackpot! Unticketable summons are an amazing pull to get!

Top Bottom