• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ultimadrago

blackcagliostroget2mtuc9.png
blackcagliostrouncap2g3ulv.png

Jesus, thank you.

Ultimadrago

Seeing Dark Cagliostro's skills, she wouldn't be very useful on a souped-up Dark Team, no? Was this simply to add a Heal type to their SSRs? If someone familiar could put it in layman.

Gizuko

Seeing Dark Cagliostro's skills, she wouldn't be very useful on a souped-up Dark Team, no? Was this simply to add a Heal type to their SSRs? If someone familiar could put it in layman.

I might be wrong about this since I can't keep up with the game's meta but:

Given that end game enmity grids can cap damage at low HP, she might be geared towards axe grids (crit)/new dark players (crit/sustain)/longer fights that need sustain and can make use of her skill cooldown cut.

I mean, when I look at my team, I'd gladly throw some crit in, in order to raise damage while at higher HP%s, but I don't see myself swapping anyone out to put Cag in. Unless her crit raises damage cap/I really need sustain (in which case I'd most likely play sage! But given the amount healed by Sage, Cag is more enmity friendly. Maybe.)

Also, why refresh instead of revitalize? D:<

fester

Banned
So I've stuck with things long enough to get to Rank 28 and progress through a bunch of the main story. Are there any GAF crews open at the moment? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the game and realize I won't be able to contribute much for a while - cool with whatever. ID is 12370114

Trick Room has some open space. Make sure you don't already have an invite though, or we won't be able to invite you. Also, hop on discord. Lots of people there who can give you a hand or answer questions if you need help, or even if you just want to hang out and listen to their shenanigans.

I took a break for a while but recently got pulled back in. Is there room to be added back to the crew?

Ultimadrago

I might be wrong about this since I can't keep up with the game's meta but:

Given that end game enmity grids can cap damage at low HP, she might be geared towards axe grids (crit)/new dark players (crit/sustain)/longer fights that need sustain and can make use of her skill cooldown cut.

I mean, when I look at my team, I'd gladly throw some crit in, in order to raise damage while at higher HP%s, but I don't see myself swapping anyone out to put Cag in. Unless her crit raises damage cap/I really need sustain (in which case I'd most likely play sage! But given the amount healed by Sage, Cag is more enmity friendly. Maybe.)

Also, why refresh instead of revitalize? D:<

Thanks for the explanation! And yeah, I'd prefer Revitalize as well.

Ala Alba

Ahh!

I am free from Tezcat!

All hail goddess Alexiel!

I also found it highly appropriate that my second 10-pull got me Clarisse.

Edit: Also, AP/EP overflow for tweets/rank up is nice too.

Autoing in raid battles is a honest to goodness godsend.

Won around 26k crystals from guild wars betting, spent it all this legfest, got Drang. Dece enough for me.

Bought the Zoey skin just for extra salt in the wound factor.

So I got Percy, he's still a staple of the fire meta right? But I wonder how strong he has to get before he takes a spot from one of my fire erunes. I guess he will push Heles which will make my front line Percy, Yuel, and Metera.

vall03

Damn, I just computed for sparks and I need 23 pulls to complete 300. Still thinking if I'm going to splurge and spend money on something that is not a Suptix. *sigh*

So I got Percy, he's still a staple of the fire meta right? But I wonder how strong he has to get before he takes a spot from one of my fire erunes. I guess he will push Heles which will make my front line Percy, Yuel, and Metera.

Percy is the fire king. Heles is dece but not great. You made the right move.

Verelios

Sweet, I got Sturm and Zeta(Dark) from the free multipull. I'm not sure how good Sturm is but Zeta probably isn't better than my dark line...

Ala Alba

Sweet, I got Sturm and Zeta(Dark) from the free multipull. I'm not sure how good Sturm is but Zeta probably isn't better than my dark line...

Strum is good. Like, really good.

Unrelated, but I got three Celeste weapons today from leeching.

... all three were harps.

Shinypogs

My first legfest since joining on april 1st.

75 pulls:

19 new character
3 ssr: Narmaya, Lilele, new dark cag
also got the new sr deliford so I have a fledgling dark team going. Could also use Will though, not sure who is best.

notable summons:
Water carbuncle
Shiva
Hector

Currently rank 59; hoping to push myself to 70 in the next 10-11 days so I can get into a c-tier crew for GW.

vall03

These are the SSR characters that I got today after doing 287 pulls (All 0* are new). I don't have a screenshot for the summons, but I got Quetzalcoatl, Setekh, Odin, and Tezcatlipoca. Luckily, I only got two Gold Moons from these.

So, is it good, decent, or bad? I kinda wish I got some of the characters that I wanted though.

chrono01

These are the SSR characters that I got today after doing 287 pulls (All 0* are new). I don't have a screenshot for the summons, but I got Quetzalcoatl, Setekh, Odin, and Tezcatlipoca. Luckily, I only got two Gold Moons from these.

So, is it good, decent, or bad? I kinda wish I got some of the characters that I wanted though.
Lots of nice pulls, but 287? Man, for 13 more summons you could have spark'd a character of your choice. Might be worth opening your wallet just to do it, you're nearly there!

vall03

Lots of nice pulls, but 287? Man, for 13 more summons you could have spark'd a character of your choice. Might be worth opening your wallet just to do it, you're nearly there!
Actually, I already did. I'm just waiting for the free 10-pull for tomorrow and complete a couple of Fate Episodes for the remaining 13.

ohlawd

Tezcat's fine. Odin's got a reliable def down

out of all those, I'd be okay with Lily, Magisa, Petra, Arriet, Aliza, Yngwie, Razia, probably even Dark Cag. but I wouldn't ticket any of them except Magisa

who's your pick after the 300th roll?

vall03

Tezcat's fine. Odin's got a reliable def down

out of all those, I'd be okay with Lily, Magisa, Petra, Arriet, Aliza, Yngwie, Razia, probably even Dark Cag. but I wouldn't ticket any of them except Magisa

who's your pick after the 300th roll?

I'm completely fine with my rolls tbh, I've got a decent team for almost all elements now. I just can't shake this feeling of "wanting more" since I didn't get the characters that I really want.

For the Spark, either S.Zooey or Lucio. One problem that I have is that I only have 4 Celeste Claws (All of which I luckily got from flips) so S.Zooey won't be that effective with my current grid.

ohlawd

I'm completely fine with my rolls tbh, I've got a decent team for almost all elements now. I just can't shake this feeling of "wanting more" since I didn't get the characters that I really want.

For the Spark, either S.Zooey or Lucio. One problem that I have is that I only have 4 Celeste Claws (All of which I luckily got from flips) so S.Zooey won't be that effective with my current grid.

what have you been spending your pendants on? I've been all in on claws for the past three months I think. my justification is that since light/dark drop rates are worse than the tetra elements, I should buy those instead

I think 4 claws is enough to start meming

Draxal

4 claws is more then enough to start meming.

Strimei

Another 10-draw aaaaand...

I get the new Deliford. Yay I guess. Nothing else of note.

Whee. Just gimme some new wind characters please~

So in the past few&#8203; legfests I've gotten almost every new regular SSR: dark cag, Katapillar, maquiares, dark Zeta, yuisis, the only one I remember missing was the thick draph gunner knight (also, after checking, earth de la fille).

Which would be awesome except that every single time there's also an even better limited SSR that I don't get. Grr. How many limited SSR characters do other free to play people have? After a year black knight is still my only one.

So after this today I blow all my crystals on single pulls and I got the thick draph gunner. Yay I'm getting SSRs can't complain except YES I CAN because there's an entire tier of limited characters that keep evading me. Lucio, Zooey, Sturm, Drang, Orchid, c'mon game lemme get the really good stuff.

vall03

what have you been spending your pendants on? I've been all in on claws for the past three months I think. my justification is that since light/dark drop rates are worse than the tetra elements, I should buy those instead

I think 4 claws is enough to start meming

4 claws is more then enough to start meming.

I've been spending my pendants on Celeste Axes since Celeste just gives me Spears and Summons, I only got around 5 Axes from her. Since there's a boost to renown for a couple of weeks, I'm definitely getting two more Claws from the Shop.

I created a team with S.Zooey and realized that two of my Claws were only Skill Level 1. I can upgrade them, but I'm planning to use my fodders on my Water grid in preparation for Xeno Ifrit.

I haven't played this game in forever, but got back in due to the Golden Week pulls.

Just got Typhon? Is she good? I wish she was a light character though...

Strimei

Are the daily log-in rewards changed permanently or are these just for the next 10 days?

Because I won't complain about 30 berries or 10 half potions...

(Unless its been like that for a while and I'm really unobservant. Equally possible)

Dandte

Bahaha all of my free multi pulls were without any SSR. I was weak and gave in. 150 pulls for Zooey...no Zooey :( Should have saved them for the sparking in the future. But my account is to newbish not to pull. Now i can build a decent fire team [Perci, Metera and zahlhamelina with an agni summon] and water team [Silva, SSR Katalina and Lilele].

My current crew isn't so great and i would prefer to join a gaf crew. Has trick shot some open spaces?

Ultimadrago

Bahaha all of my free multi pulls were without any SSR. I was weak and gave in. 150 pulls for Zooey...no Zooey :( Should have saved them for the sparking in the future. But my account is to newbish not to pull. Now i can build a decent fire team [Perci, Metera and zahlhamelina with an agni summon] and water team [Silva, SSR Katalina and Lilele].

My current crew isn't so great and i would prefer to join a gaf crew. Has trick shot some open spaces?

Yep! We have one slot open if you'd like. Just PM me your ID.

Velinos

I guess I have been lucking out on the free 10-pulls. Two days ago I got SSR Vira and today I pulled Vania. Them along with Zeta should be a decent dark team. So I guess I'll start farming Dark along with Water. Onward to the grind.

Every 10 pull event I've never gotten a single SSR. And so far this is holding true to that trend...

At least the raids are giving me stuff in exchange. maxed out the Nigredo lance and the cag summon as well as a few rusties from proto bahamut.

Top Bottom