• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Antialias

I'm looking for a new crew for the next GW since dark is my best element and my current crew just failed to place in the top 9k last time, are there any GAF crews with spots available?

I expect to be rank 85ish by the time GW starts.

She does not react to him but he does comment when Vira uses skills. Tyre also doesn't react to a skinned Vira&Katapillar on Vira.

Tsk, alright then, thanks! In the meantime, Vane and Lancelot can't stop.... can't... I'm not even sure what it is they're doing at this point, this goes beyond your run-of-the-mill fujoshi bait. I'm almost expecting one of them to deliver by the end of the year. "Military camaraderie", my ass!

Mmmh, not sure what I should be going for next rise of the beasts... I was gonna earn myself a Baihu seal to uncap the claw, but I just realised I need 20 melee stones, and I have nothing to reduce. Whomever decided to create weapon reduction to use as a currency in crafting at Cygames deserves a kick to the reproductive organs.

Maybe I'll just... work towards one of the other elemental weapons, one can never have too many SSRs I guess, not to mention wind sabres are apparently pretty rare.

So, I just got Typhon.

On paper, clearing all charge diamonds once sounds fine, but is anyone consistently using her? Can her call miss?

Seems like you could get some mileage out of her if it had a 100% success rate (Tia HL, maybe Xeno events).
I have her in every team I own and she's great. Yes 100% rate

Sometimes I feel that there's a 'solved' rotation of skills that makes her unneeded in some fights, but since I'm not that good, she's been a great call.

I use her in stage 2 RQ and I assume I wouldn't have as good a time in that raid without her.

Now that I have 5 star uncap + lvl 100 skill Feower, I think I will aim for Seofon next. I really liked him in the Fate Episode for the process and definitely want to play with him on a team.

Now to get 2x the amount of stuff to make Seofon, hopefully Ill have him 5* by end of July.

Hey so this is my shitty water grid
sNLqOq9_d.jpg

It probably doesn't make sense to get a second xuanwu mace, right? It's either that or the xhuque katana for my also shitty fire grid:
emU0vIa

Edit fuck that no idea how to work imgur I'm old

I'm looking for a new crew for the next GW since dark is my best element and my current crew just failed to place in the top 9k last time, are there any GAF crews with spots available?

I expect to be rank 85ish by the time GW starts.

Trick Room has two spots open. PM Freaking Limit

Hey so this is my shitty water grid
sNLqOq9_d.jpg

It probably doesn't make sense to get a second xuanwu mace, right? It's either that or the xhuque katana for my also shitty fire grid:
emU0vIa

Edit fuck that no idea how to work imgur I'm old

I can't really make out what's in that picture. I think skipping the extra mace would be alright and load up to six ssr levi daggers. You can also hunt Macula Marius to get the magna version of her weapon, the Auberon, which comes with small hp/atk and mid crit/DA up. Rose Queen's weapon(After rank 101) and a Bahamut weapon can round out the grid. If this is a more general use grid, you'll need to shy away from crit, like Auberon and effects like Gab wand when fighting off-element stuff, so be sure to have a different load out for this fights, if possible.

If you want a quick and dirty general use water grid it'd look something like:

-Six Levi daggers
-Axe
-Baha
-Some kind of unknown (Rose queen/Street fighter)
-Main hand (Likely GW dagger)

Since it's kind of tough to get a water unknown outside of Rose queen right now, just stick whatever you want in there as a placeholder.

You can grab a Unite and Fight dagger and element change it to water to use as your main hand later on. It'll be a normal mod, which is why you don't really need that extra axe.

Free GW pull on a water pull increase, see rainbows, breathe again, click, get Athena. I'm happy, but what is life even. What is probability. Odds are meaningless.

fester

Banned
Ok, I'm not too proud to admit I need some help knowing what element to focus on. I know all the guides say to avoid light/dark when starting out, but I have a dark grid that maybe (?) has potential. I also have the start of a wind grid. I'm sitting on a stash of weapons for skill fodder, but really not sure what to do at this point. I'm rank 51 and would say I only have a passable understanding of the game, so I won't mind being treated like a clueless newb here.

No real reason to avoid light and dark since...well many of the games events throw the weapons of these elements at you, also Light/Dark gives you many advantages.

Though, what you should do is focus on a grid for every element so you can be prepared against any situation.

You have good Earth and good Wind characters for example, and SR's should not be ignored.

Strimei

Finally in a good enough place to do fairly well in the Rise of the Beasts event and got my first Qinglong spear. Now to get a second.

First stage of my wind grid is just about ready now. Now to start upgrading these bolts.

Gizuko

I have her in every team I own and she's great. Yes 100% rate

Sometimes I feel that there's a 'solved' rotation of skills that makes her unneeded in some fights, but since I'm not that good, she's been a great call.

I use her in stage 2 RQ and I assume I wouldn't have as good a time in that raid without her.

Nice, not being 100% chance for a single-use summon would have been bad, imo (even if useful for light fights). Thank you for the useful tips, I'll give it a whirl during RQ, since I didn't think of it before.

demidar

Could someone in one of Gaf's more casual guilds PM me? Want to do something for this GW but not be a crazy person farming 6 hours for meat. Mainly run Dark with Elysion/Six/Naru/Vampy.

Also have an Earth (Alexiel|Sarasa, other trash >_>), Light (Lucio/Amira/Seruel) and Fire (Yuel/Metera/H.Bea) of varying strength.

Ultimadrago

Could someone in one of Gaf's more casual guilds PM me? Want to do something for this GW but not be a crazy person farming 6 hours for meat. Mainly run Dark with Elysion/Six/Naru/Vampy.

Sorry, seems Trick Room is full at the moment. :S Perhaps someone in Discord will know of another guild?

Dandte

MVPing Agni extreme in the recent RoB was extremely satisfying. Can't wait for the GW. Hopefully Trickshot will be able to survive the first round.

Btw, does Vira in her lvl 90 skill form gets boosted by lucio or apollo?

ohlawd

MVPing Agni extreme in the recent RoB was extremely satisfying. Can't wait for the GW. Hopefully Trickshot will be able to survive the first round.

Btw, does Vira in her lvl 90 skill form gets boosted by lucio or apollo?
you mean Lucifer, the summon?

Nah, Vira's light damage or Amira's dark damage are affected by element buffs like from buncles.

Dandte

you mean Lucifer, the summon?

Nah, Vira's light damage or Amira's dark damage are affected by element buffs like from buncles.

Oh yep, oops. Lucifee not Lucio. Mhm would have been cool. Looks like i need another light Unit. I have Jeanne and albert. I guess i should go for Ferry or Amira?

It feels like the game planners are struggling with what to do with both badge rewards and honors rewards, though 3 bsc's are nice, 15mln points for a gold moon and having a gold exp book there kind of feels...perhaps maybe not the best of things. Id rather have a 10 draw ticket.

vall03

I don't know if its my grid or not, but I can't solo NM90 in a timely manner and I've been experimenting on different setups with/without Korwa/Zooey. It takes me 10 minutes to solo while I've been reading people do it for as low as 2mins. How?!

Gizuko

I don't know if its my grid or not, but I can't solo NM90 in a timely manner and I've been experimenting on different setups with/without Korwa/Zooey. It takes me 10 minutes to solo while I've been reading people do it for as low as 2mins. How?!

While <10 minutes doesn't seem that hard to pull off, <2min is likely either D.Saru's nuke (does it still work like it used to?) or some really advanced grid.

If it helps, I can get it done in less than 8 minutes (~6 or so, if I recall correctly), using Ely/Six/Vira/Zoi (I posted my grid a few pages back, I moved some things around, but I only switched an axe for an Olden Cortana).

Edit: As a reminder, please try to avoid pubbing GW raids while you are trying to qualify/competing against a guild, as the only honors added to the crew's totals are those gained by crew members (in other words, pubbing it might get it done faster, but in exchange doesn't contribute much if you are trying to win a round/qualify).

While <10 minutes doesn't seem that hard to pull off, <2min is likely either D.Saru's nuke (does it still work like it used to?) or some really advanced grid.

If it helps, I can get it done in less than 8 minutes (~6 or so, if I recall correctly), using Ely/Six/Vira/Zoi (I posted my grid a few pages back, I moved some things around, but I only switched an axe for an Olden Cortana).

Edit: As a reminder, please try to avoid pubbing GW raids while you are trying to qualify/competing against a guild, as the only honors added to the crew's totals are those gained by crew members (in other words, pubbing it might get it done faster, but in exchange doesn't contribute much if you are trying to win a round/qualify).

I think sharing the raids to get meat makes sense, the honors generated during the actual rounds from these raids is so minimal that it doesnt really matter.

Gizuko

I think sharing the raids to get meat makes sense, the honors generated during the actual rounds from these raids is so minimal that it doesnt really matter.

Wouldn't it be better to just join random raids using BP then? It really isn't a deal breaker for EX fights but it kind of defeats the purpose of hosting NM.

Guys. Drum master is a good class. Such a good class.

90% Triple attack other 10% is double attack at 40% dmg.
So 20 or 30% charge bar and 80%/120% dmg each turn.

Turn 1, use skill 2 for charge bar
Turn 2, use skill 3 for hype
Turn 4, use skill 1 and full burst for a ton of damage
Continue using ougis forever

In strike time skill 1 And full burst

Gizuko

If your crew is throwing the day, how else will you finish your raid (assuming the person cant solo)

I was talking about a member opening several NM during the last few hours today. Assuming they can't solo it, it would have made more sense to save the meat and simply farm some EX.

Should have worded that better though, since I wasn't trying to antagonize the user (wasn't addressing the one I was quoting) but rather assuming they might not know how the gw system worked.

Top Bottom