• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Knights History Confirmed for Western Release

Labadal

Glad to see this is getting a western release. I was pessimistic, and thought it would not be localized. Sometimes, being wrong is great.

DarkPanda

I hadn't heard of this game before today, but I just watched the trailer and it looks awesome and now I can't wait to play it! Yay XSeed!

DarkPanda said:
I hadn't heard of this game before today, but I just watched the trailer and it looks awesome and now I can't wait to play it! Yay XSeed!

Same here. This looks amazing. Feels like it's been awhile since I've been this excited about a new PSP release.

cj_iwakura

wyrdwad said:
Personally, if it should come down to prioritizing Falcom titles, I'd pick Ys IV Vita over Brandish or Zwei!!... but we'll see how things pan out.

I'd take Brandish, seeing how it's already out. :p PSN only is fine!

M-PG71C

It's actually coming out here?! Damn, do I love XSEED! I always have nearly all their titles on pre-order on Amazon, this one will be no exception. I was actually thinking this had no chance coming Stateside.

Apologies for the bump, but what's is going with the release of GKH?! My Amazin order used have the release date as 2/21/12 and now it's marked as 3/31/12. Why has XSEED been so quiet since their initial announcement? Have I missed some news about the game being delayed?

LiK

Apologies for the bump, but what's is going with the release of GKH?! My Amazin order used have the release date as 2/21/12 and now it's marked as 3/31/12. Why has XSEED been so quiet since their initial announcement? Have I missed some news about the game being delayed?

my Amazon preorder is still slated for Feb 24 release in my account.

Chocoboko

Dang, that sucks if it got delayed. I was really looking forward to playing it on my Vita when it is released. :(

krYlon

Last I read on the XSEED forums was that they were waiting on Vanillaware to do some programming stuff, but they are too busy doing Dragon's Crown.

I have a feeling it will be a while yet.

Last I read on the XSEED forums was that they were waiting on Vanillaware to do some programming stuff, but they are too busy doing Dragon's Crown.

I have a feeling it will be a while yet.

Ugh... that sucks. I'd go ask their forums, but they're still down right?

I was wondering what was up. I tried pre-ordering it from GS because someone got me a giftcard for there (-.-) and they said it wasn't in the system.

This is super annoying. Though I guess its better than my plan to rush through it before Devil Survivor 2 comes out the following week.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what's up with Vanillaware

Dragon's Crown has all but disappeared off the face of the earth despite it being scheduled to drop in a month, and now this

Dragon's Crown has all but disappeared off the face of the earth despite it being scheduled to drop in a month, and now this

problems with ignition? who knows.

i think there was an interview up a few weeks ago for the game, siliconera?

anyway, i'm fine with waiting a couple of more months, just release it.

Deeku

Damn, was hoping to have this in time for the vita too.

Enjoyed the jpn version but the experience was kinda limited since it was such a hassle to get online with proxies.

Famassu

Isn't the release still only scheduled for Spring 2012? So they still have a few more months to get it out in time. And Vanillaware is a small dev, so just like with Falcom, XSeed needs to wait for a time when Vanillaware has a bit of freetime from other projects to do some things for the localization. Maybe XSeed had hoped (& Vanillaware had aimed) that Dragon's Crown would be done sooner rather than later in Spring 2012, but it's just leaning towards the "later" now.

d+pad

Well, shit. I was worried that something had happened to this one (like, it got delayed ... or canceled) and it seems I was right. I hope it comes out eventually, although I can't say I'm feeling at that hopeful at the moment...

Tiktaalik

ffffff damn sad to hear that there are some issues surrounding the release of this game. I really want to play this one.

Top Bottom