• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL - Global Starcraft II League May 2011 Thread

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The right side of my ♥ wants HUK to win because he's actually a really nice guy irl.
The left side of my ♥ wants MMA to win because of Slayers.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
YI6y8.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
aaaaaaand my stream crashes. Huk got this

Yoshichan

Don't worry guys, Huk promises to play worse next round, for your entertainment :)

Yoshichan

Dreams-Visions said:
anybody have an idea why I can't hear sound on my GOM player?
I'll probably sound stupid now, but have you tried clicking on the sound-icon on the bottom right?

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Has to be an off day or something. This dude took down sc2 "legends" and had many clutch games.
It happens to everyone. Nothing special here.

Yoshichan

WOW, this is insane play by HUK. WHAT THE

Keikaku

bbyybb said:
Unfortunately I cannot watch as I am at work.

What did he do?

He took out a little party hat and a popper. Popped off some streamers right there in the booth with his party hat on.

Yes, it was awesome.

Yoshichan

Huk such a cool guy :D

Aaron

Huk played great in both matches. He probably would have beaten MarineKing too. I thought he was a goner, but he really stepped it up to stay in Code S.

Boken said:
While MMA didn't play very well, I hope he beats Huk since he doesn't deserve Code S either!

He beat MMA so he deserves it. I'm actually kind of rooting for huk now considering how many people act like his garbage.

Huk must be pretty close to the best non korean player right now.

Zzoram

Aaron said:
Huk played great in both matches. He probably would have beaten MarineKing too. I thought he was a goner, but he really stepped it up to stay in Code S.

He wouldn't have in game 1. MKP's control is better than MMAs, and Huk just barely held that off.

Top Bottom