• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL - Global Starcraft II League May 2011 Thread

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MKP playing like a fucking GOD

edit: aaaaaaand it doesn't matter.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
gg

Foxer's control is terrible right now. Is he sick?

Aaron

I look away when MMA is clearly losing, turn back and he's clearly in the lead. Damn, he's fast.

And MMA looks so bored.

Yoshichan

Surprised they're going for CC right away on this huge ass map? Professional commentators right there.
Q8D3vil said:
nope, mma is better
that's all.
You poor, poor soul :( Kinda feel sorry for ya.

Yoshichan

No siege tech for you!

Yoshichan

lol @ MMA probably going to win this because of the follow move on the medivac.

Deadly

As much as I like Huk I actually want MKP to win so he can stay in Code S just cause how crushed he's going to be to be kicked down to Code A

Yoshichan

EXCELLENT drop from MMA! Clearly:
BigAT said:
WOW. Bronze level move by MMA.

Yoshichan

7 bases vs 2. What do you think guys?

Yoshichan

No tech and proxy rax for MMA... all in inc.

Yoshichan

MMA supply capped for 1 ½ minute. Code S play right there, right?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I didn't watch MMA during Code A, but it seems the guy deserves to lose even to Huk.

Top Bottom