• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Got my $500,000 in SP, but when do I get the $500,000 online? Is it instant, because I'm at like $2,000 in MP right now.

PS4 here.

I have the same problem (ps4), except I ordered before the 2nd/3rd of November so I should have an extra 300k bonus money (800k missing). Where the hell is it?

Bailey 87

I've joined the gaf crew, but was just wondering what aiming lobby are you guys mostly in?

I'm free aim for life but whenever I try to join crew games it never finds anybody :(

DrKelpo

Banned
Geez, the framedrops are ridiculous at times... Was flying above the city while a police Chase was going on below me. Felt like 20fps at the most.

Gaf is the PS4 version not holding up on the frame rate side of things? How bad is the chugging and how frequent is it happening? Is it running below 26-27fps for the most part?

Gaf is the PS4 version not holding up on the frame rate side of things? How bad is the chugging and how frequent is it happening? Is it running below 26-27fps for the most part?

No. Average is 30fps. Watch the DF videos in their all the way through, not just screen grabs of the lowest fps that happens for acouple seconds.

This is just semantics, but technically the average can't be 30 if it's maxed at 30 and sometimes goes below.

Okay let me reword it....95% off the time I am playing and also in those DF videos, framerate stays at 30fps on both consoles. I 100% GTA V last gen. Playing this new version it is hands down a smoother experience.

This game so desperately needs a "mute all chat all the time" in the online options like. In a race I don't have time to open the menu and mute annoying people yelling.

Also, performance in online really takes a dip with a lot of players in the same area.

This game so desperately needs a "mute all chat all the time" in the online options like. In a race I don't have time to open the menu and mute annoying people yelling.

Also, performance in online really takes a dip with a lot of players in the same area.

Hold the touchpad or back button to bring up the interaction menu. You can then scroll down and choose the chat channel you want to be on. Everyone, party, friends only.

I hate how pin-point accurate the enemy AI is, even when blind-firing over cover. Rockstar made the enemy AI feel so cheap. I don't feel like I'm being killed because I'm making dumb decisions, I feel like I'm being killed because the enemy AI are super soldiers.

I mean, how the hell am I getting shot in a moving vehicle...by a meth'd up biker on the back of a Harley a hundred yards away? It's bullshit.

No worries man. Why is it that so many people feel the need to blast music over their headsets while they play? lol. The one room I was in I actually heard a baby crying nonstop.

EDIT: Btw, going to be hopping Online to do some missions. Hopefully I can get some crew members together. PSN: CelticKennedy

Erban1

Patch worked wonders for me...currently in a lobby of 20, including 3 other Gaffers

What's up imacomputa, polarizeme, and dudebro420

Can you change you appearance? My girl looked okay on the 360 now she looks like the girl with the dragon tattoo. I should have done something during the import but i didnt realize there is seemingly no way to edit their faces.

Can you change you appearance? My girl looked okay on the 360 now she looks like the girl with the dragon tattoo. I should have done something during the import but i didnt realize there is seemingly no way to edit their faces.

When you transfer your character you get the opportunity to edit the way they look. I believe that is the only time. The game does warn you changes will be final.

When you transfer your character you get the opportunity to edit the way they look. I believe that is the only time. The game does warn you changes will be final.

I was in a hurry and fucked up. I saw some glitch shit on youtube where you swap and delete and unplug your router. I dunno bout that!

Cc23830

I was in a lobby of 29 out of 30. Gutted! But slow loading aside the game was a blast. Cant wait to get on tonight

Not too surprised to see all of the issues.

Today is the last day Target is offering $30 trade-in on the old version for the new one. Still worth it?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Quick question for GTAV online. I transfered my character and redid her looks but I am just wondering...Is there anyway to get clear looking skin? Her back looked shiny as hell on PS3 but on PS4 it's all...skin textury. Like rougher. Is it just better graphics haha, or she got older during transfer?

Edit. Just made a new char and yeah skin's the same. Why the wrinkled backs!? T_T

Not too surprised to see all of the issues.

Today is the last day Target is offering $30 trade-in on the old version for the new one. Still worth it?

If GTA Online or the future DLC is something you are looking forward too, I would recommend upgrading. It looks great. I can finally put my 360 in the closet.

DrBo42

Connection failed during the tutorial and now when I try to get back in it gives me an alert that it can't load LiveTile because I haven't finished the tutorial or I'm not level 3 yet. Gives an X option to continue but is unresponsive. Any ideas? Should I just delete the character?

Mistel

Banned
Quick question for GTAV online. I transfered my character and redid her looks but I am just wondering...Is there anyway to get clear looking skin? Her back looked shiny as hell on PS3 but on PS4 it's all...skin textury. Like rougher. Is it just better graphics haha, or she got older during transfer?
For clearer skin on the charachter you need to have more than or equal ten 10hrs of sleep and like 6 or so hours of the sports one on the lifestyle bit. Avoid maxing the illegal work one and the family one as they tend to make it look worse specially the illegal work one.

Top Bottom