• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Yeah, it's the Technical. Thank god I was wrong, finally something else other than a classic or a super.

4 new research plans for the Technical: new minigun, heavy armor, both bullbars with wedges.
Having used it in Bunker supply missions, I'm still not sure why anyone would bother with it: the driver can't shoot out, but gets basically no protection from gunfire, and the gunner is exposed as hell.

I would say it's objectively worse than the Insurgent pickup in every single category. It does have a tow bar, but so do a lot of other (better) Gunrunning vehicles.

Am I missing something?

snacknuts

we all knew her
Having used it in Bunker supply missions, I'm still not sure why anyone would bother with it: the driver can't shoot out, but gets basically no protection from gunfire, and the gunner is exposed as hell.

I would say it's objectively worse than the Insurgent pickup in every single category. It does have a tow bar, but so do a lot of other (better) Gunrunning vehicles.

Am I missing something?

No, it is kind of terrible. I wish I could sell mine. And now I am sure those four new research projects will show up in my rotation before the explosive sniper rounds or the Oppressor rockets. >: |

Tigress

Yeah, it's the Technical. Thank god I was wrong, finally something else other than a classic or a super.

4 new research plans for the Technical: new minigun, heavy armor, both bullbars with wedges.

I wish you weren't wrong. I was really hoping for the countache today.

Torero, unfortunately.

And then looking further in the thread I really really wish you were right. This is the one car of the ones announced/leaked I've been wanting and waiting for. Then I would stop caring what next they put out. Instead we got something no one seems to want. I bought the technical and quickly wished I hadn't. No way am I going to let it waste a garage space. And now I have four more research projects I gotta go through before I'm done and can try the bunker for making money.

Newswire update:

Originally introduced with Heists, the turret-mounted Karin Technical (also known as your favorite hillbilly death truck from Series A Funding) has reemerged from the seedy backwoods, deadlier and more customizable than ever before. Upgrade the Karin Technical in your Mobile Operations Center’s Vehicle Workshop Module to bolster your armor and get access to a mountain of new modifications. Enlist the help of your Bunker research technicians to unlock even more firepower, livery and armor options. After upgrading to the Karin Technical Custom, store your beefed up war machine as a Personal Vehicle in one of your personal Garages.

GUNRUNNING MANUFACTURING BOOST, EXTENDED BONUSES IN OVERTIME RUMBLE & HOODIE UNLOCK

f89ec24071964b6213c468214da1dada9d52e1c2.png

Complete a Gunrunning Sell Mission to unlock the Black Ammu-Nation Hoodie

Time is money, and those late nights spent slipping Bullshark Testosterone into your Manufacturing Team's coffee are starting to pay off. Arms Manufacturing is now boosted by 25% through July 24th, so keep an eye on your Stock levels to move more product and maximize your profits. Completing a sell mission from your Bunker at any point between now and July 24th also grants you the Black Ammu-Nation Hoodie, and to make sure your squad of shooters are satisfied, we're doubling the salaries for all Bodyguards and Associates over the same time period.

Plus, you can still earn big with extended Double GTA$ & RP in the popular new Overtime Rumble Adversary Mode, now running all the way through July 24th. Jump right in via the prompt that appears during the initial GTAV loading screens or select it from the Featured Adversary Mode blips on the in-game map.

VEHICLE & ARMOR DISCOUNTS

Keep your squad and your shipments safe with 25% off the following items:

Phantom Wedge (both standard and SecuroServ trade prices)
Annihilator
Buzzard
Vehicle Armor
Bullet Proof Tires

PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE

If you’re looking to bulk up your Maze Bank account balance, try taking part in this week's Premium Race & Time Trial:

From July 18th – July 24th:

Premium Race - "Into the Dam" (locked to Blazer Aqua)
Time Trial - "Sawmill"

Launch Premium Races though the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers receive GTA$ payouts and all participants are awarded Triple RP. To participate in Time Trials, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Ample GTA$ & RP rewards await those who can beat the par time.
https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...w-Available-in-GTA-Online-Plus-Overtime-Rumbl

Am I missing something?
One correction I need to make: it's only if you apply the heavy armour plating that you can't shoot out.

With medium plating you can shoot out, but not throw explosives.

With light plating you can both shoot and throw explosives.

Since there's little difference in the protection actually offered by the various options, I don't know why you'd select the heavy plating. Given that a single grenade or stickybomb can destroy the Technical Custom (with any plating), Medium plating probably makes the most sense (to avoid either you or your passengers committing (expensive) suicide by thrown explosive).

If I was to get GTAV while it's on sale on PSN, would it be better to pay the extra £15 to get game plus $8,000,000 bundle, or is that not necessary?

I've only seen singleplayer on the PS3 version, so I'm basically going in blind with the online stuff. Does it work similar to Red Dead's online, but just with more stuff going on (so a multiplayer version of the open world, with the option to go into private lobbies with friends)?

snacknuts

we all knew her
If I was to get GTAV while it's on sale on PSN, would it be better to pay the extra £15 to get game plus $8,000,000 bundle, or is that not necessary?

I've only seen singleplayer on the PS3 version, so I'm basically going in blind with the online stuff. Does it work similar to Red Dead's online, but just with more stuff going on (so a multiplayer version of the open world, with the option to go into private lobbies with friends)?

I would spend the extra £15 for $8MM in a heartbeat. It would take a very long time to earn that much money doing stuff in-game.

I've never played RDR online so I can't speak to that, but the free roam sessions open up the entire map for up to 30 players. Public lobbies are where you have to do the work that pays the most money outside of heists: CEO work, where you mostly focus on buying and selling crates or cars, or motorcycle club work, where you manufacture drugs or counterfeit cash (depends on what kinds of businesses you buy as MC president). The recent gun running update can be done as either a CEO or MC president. There are also general lobby challenges that pop up from time to time, like trying to get the highest speed in a land vehicle, or flying upside-down close to the ground for the longest distance.

Heists, races, contact missions (kind of like mini-story mode challenges) are all done outside of the free roam sessions. You can get to them via invites you receive on your in-game cell phone, or you can select them from the menu to join. You also have the option of doing private free roam sessions with friends or crew members, but you can't run your businesses in those sessions.

Tigress

I would spend the extra £15 for $8MM in a heartbeat. It would take a very long time to earn that much money doing stuff in-game.

Sad thing is I can't disagree but at the same time I hate encouraging people to buy shark cards which are the main reason why GTA V online is balanced to be super grindy in the first place (as well as some other purposely made decisions that only make the game less fun like not letting people do CEO and MC business in invite only servers). And why we don't have any single player DLC.

So... if you don't care you are helping encourage developers to make games aimed at being too grindy so you pay to fix their game (and other things they put in to put barriers to fun) yes, buying the card would be good. If you care that games are going towards being made to push you to pay more money and not for being the best game possible (and therefore encouraging you to pay more cause you really liked the game), don't do it.

Alright, thanks. This all sounds quite confusing.

When you say it takes a while to get that amount of money, are you talking days or months of playing frequently?

snacknuts

we all knew her
From 0 it will take quite some time to be honest. Even with the last optimal setup you're looking at 240-300k per hour if you're playing solo with Import/Export and VIP missions (I'm not putting Gunrunning there yet), which means at least 26-33 hours of grinding to get 8m.

If you add gunrunning you get a bit more but I don't have the numbers.

Yeah, this is a pretty key point. If you were already set up with an office, owning at business, etc. you can cut several hours off the time, but I would still estimate about 18-20 hours of grinding to rack up $8MM.

I have mixed feelings about shark cards. I don't like how out of wack pricing has gotten on a lot of stuff you can buy. Actually earning the money to buy stuff can take forever. But it's nice that the revenue from shark cards has helped to fund development of lots of free DLC. I have personally bought a couple shark cards just because I have gotten so much value out of my purchase of the game (well over a thousand hours). And as a working adult, I view them as purchasing my own time instead of purchasing stuff.

The best part of GTAO (for me) is goofing around with my friends. Everything else is just "work" I need to do so we have fun toys to play with.

So I've gotten the "no stores or shopkeepers" bug. Google has turned up a few tips but none have worked so far. Rockstar advises deleting all update data but fuck that I'm not downloading another 20gb+ all over again, especially on my shit connection.

dammit :(

okay I reset my Hide settings in the menu and now they're back. whew!

Just saw this awesome map of all of the bunker supply missions, posted by joel15cat over at GTA Forums:

5o7h.jpg

- Bunkers location (Blue)
- Missions: (A: Altruist; C: Convoy; D: Destruction; H: Helicopters; K: Karin Technical; N: Nightvision; R: Railgun; S: Stealth; T: Tank). (Red)
- Cooperative missions: (B: Balistic Equipment; 2: Ruiner 2000). (Crimson)
- Youga (Orange)
- Mule (trucks spawn) (Yellow)
- UFO mission (Green)
http://gtaforums.com/topic/892466-gunrunning-supply-missions-map/#entry1069740483

Tigress

none that is active. join the ceo friendly group, call it a day.

Or TEAM/MCCeo (you can find instructions on r/mcceo). Hell, I think me and another user on here were the last active members of NGAF on PS4 GTA I think (I have very very occasionally seen another NGAF crew member) and we've switched over to them (they are very active, work together, and aren't just a crew to have a tag number by the name). Most NGAF members either aren't playing anymore or have switched to other crews at this point.

(Btw, both crews mentioned are dedicated to peacefully playing around each other, no messing with each other unless specifically ok'd so if you want a lot of PvP they may not be the best place. Both are more dedicated to people who just want to grind out to make money with CEO/MC club businesses. Oh, and they're both PS4 crews... there's xbox one equivelants but not sure what they are. I'm biased towards TEAM cause since I've joined them they seem a very good group).

I have a question.

I used to play GTA Online on 360. I used to chat with my friends in a party while playing. I was hearing them in the headphones but I still could hear the other players of the map talking, with the sound coming from the TV.

Now that I play on PS4, I can't find the settings to do that. When I'm chatting with my party, i can't hear the other players or talk to them.

Can someone help me with that ?

snacknuts

we all knew her
I have a question.

I used to play GTA Online on 360. I used to chat with my friends in a party while playing. I was hearing them in the headphones but I still could hear the other players of the map talking, with the sound coming from the TV.

Now that I play on PS4, I can't find the settings to do that. When I'm chatting with my party, i can't hear the other players or talk to them.

I'm pretty sure that being in a party on PS4 will mute all other chat audio. However, I also have a habit of being in a party by myself on PS4 just so I don't have to hear other players in the lobby, so I have not looked for ways to make it easier to hear others.

Tigress

I have a question.

I don't think there is a way and it's kinda a pet peeve of mine. Another thing MS does that Sony should learn from.

Apparently the Nightshark (T-98 Kombat) just got released.

So probably Ardent (Lotus Esprit) next week, and then the XA-21 (Jaguar C-X75) the week after that to finish off the drip-feed.

The XA-21 (Jaguar C-X75) got released, so Ardent (Lotus Esprit) next week I guess. Maybe even more importantly, it's double money for Bunker sales at the moment, so you can make some serious money that way:

NEW IN GTA ONLINE: THE OCELOT XA-21 SUPERCAR, PLUS DOUBLE PAYOUTS IN ADVERSARY MODES & GUNRUNNING DISCOUNTS

OCELOT XA-21 NOW AVAILABLE

The XA-21 is the latest monstrous creation to escape Ocelot's experimental underground facility, leaving a trail of shell-shocked and visibly aroused onlookers in its wake. Packed with enough hybrid tech to make environmentalists salivate, the XA-21 is the epitome of cutting edge - now available exclusively at Legendary Motorsport.

DOUBLE GTA$ & RP ACROSS MULTIPLE MODES

Fan favorite modes Sumo and Slasher are dishing out Double GTA$ & RP this week through August 21st. For those who prefer to make ends meet by pushing high tech armaments through the streets, Gunrunning Sell Missions will also provide Double GTA$ & RP payouts. As an added bonus, players who complete a Sell Mission between now and August 21st will be rewarded with the slick Black Coil Tee.

48b7e3f8f0741403835b1fbdac6355a8f717cf77.jpg

BUNKER, WEAPONIZED VEHICLE DISCOUNTS & MORE

Every criminal mastermind worth their salt is constantly on the lookout for new business opportunities, and an underground arms-dealing operation is the perfect venture to diversify your portfolio. Starting today, Maze Bank Foreclosures is striking 25% off the Route 68 Bunker purchase price through August 21st. Acquiring a Bunker unlocks a whole new suite of manufacturing and sales activities, your own personal shooting range to sharpen your marksmen skills along with ways to tighten your grip on Southern San Andreas — including access to the Mobile Operations Center with the Weapon Workshop bay where you can give your arsenal a boost with exclusive Mk II weapons upgrades.

From the amphibious, turret-wielding APC to the road-clearing Phantom Wedge, Warstock Cache & Carry is discounting a smattering of heavy hitters this week to help you skewer the competition. Take 25% off the following through August 21st:

HVY APC
Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer
JoBuilt Phantom Wedge
Mammoth Hydra
Buckingham Valkyrie

And if you're going to be running guns across the state, you need to make sure you look the part - this week only, take 25% off all Gunrunning Clothing & Tattoos.

Rack up serious GTA$ & RP with the following Premium Race & Time Trial events, live from August 15th - August 21st:

Premium Race - "Plummet II" (Locked to Super)
Time Trial - "Tongva Valley"
Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you place. To take a shot at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP payouts.
https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...-XA-21-Now-Available-Plus-Double-Payout-Modes

For anyone who's on the fence, the XA-21 is now officially the fastest supercar around Broughy's test track. The top speed isn't that great, so it's not a fantastic option for stunt races, but for regular races, or just hooning around on the streets of Los Santos, it's great :)

snacknuts

we all knew her
Ardent is out today for $1.15MM.

NEW IN GTA ONLINE: THE OCELOT ARDENT PLUS BUNKER AND VEHICLE DISCOUNTS

7d03a99c5472272e9c93ebb33137f0673b53a0b1.jpg

The mad scientists at Ocelot are back with another automotive beast - The Ardent. Effortlessly suave and equally ferocious, the Ardent pairs some good old-fashioned front-mounted machine guns with retro aesthetics. Pick up yours today from Warstock Cache and Carry.

DOUBLE PAYOUTS, BONUSES & MORE THROUGH AUGUST 28TH

From variations on Juggernaut to Resurrection, jump into the Bunker Series playlist or launch any Bunker-based Adversary Mode to earn Double GTA$ & RP through August 28th. If you're more at home behind the wheel, run wild in the explosive Vehicle Vendetta Adversary Mode, dishing out double GTA$ & RP rewards as well.

Stack some extra paper by selling boosted exotic vehicles as Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions are doling out double payouts. If you're yet to start trading out of a Vehicle Cargo Warehouse, be sure to take advantage of a 25% price drop running this week.

And whether you're gunning down your foes through the cavernous halls of a Bunker or peddling luxury vehicles to buyers across the state, your Bunker R&D team will be firing on all cylinders as Research and Manufacturing speeds are boosted 25%.

BUNKER, OFFICE & VEHICLE DISCOUNTS

The illegal arms trade is the perfect arena for the vicious and ambitious - and with Maze Bank Foreclosures striking 25% off the Smoke Tree Road Bunker, there's all the more reason to get your hands dirty.

And what better place to plot your illicit affairs than from behind your floor-to-ceiling window on high in the Maze Bank Tower? Now through August 28th, Dynasty 8 is offering 25% off ALL Executive Offices.

Live the high life for less with 25% off the following vehicles:

Rocket Voltic
Cognoscenti 55
Schafter LWB

Stack your paper to the sky and earn serious RP with the following Premium Race & Time Trial events, live from August 22nd - August 28th:

Premium Special Vehicle Race - "Pulse" (Locked to Rocket Voltic)
Time Trial - "Coast to Coast"

Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you place. To take a shot at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP payouts.

The Ardent has copped a lot of flack, but I actually really like it. It has great traction and acceleration, so it's great to drive around the city. The built in machine guns are terrible at destroying vehicles because they do so little damage, but they look and sound really good, and I found they were very good at shooting out tyres without destroying the actual vehicle (which can be handy sometimes).

So, anyone have any recent tips for completing the Pacific Standard Heist Finale? We spent all night trying (and failing) and my partners were insistent on trying to ride the railways (cutting through the airport to save time) until we get to the bridge and then proceeding up the mountain as normal.

However, we typically failed due to either a lack of time or deaths on the final jump (although we wouldn't have had time typically even if we didn't die on the jump). Needless to say, tensions were high last night and we're trying to finish the damn thing to get our bonus 2 million for completing in order and with the same group.

So, anyone have any recent tips for completing the Pacific Standard Heist Finale? We spent all night trying (and failing) and my partners were insistent on trying to ride the railways (cutting through the airport to save time) until we get to the bridge and then proceeding up the mountain as normal.

However, we typically failed due to either a lack of time or deaths on the final jump (although we wouldn't have had time typically even if we didn't die on the jump). Needless to say, tensions were high last night and we're trying to finish the damn thing to get our bonus 2 million for completing in order and with the same group.
My tip is: don't use the bikes.

You can have a helicopter waiting for you near the bikes; that's the best way. Or you can all just jump in a police car (parked near the ammunation at a roadblock just after you start your egress on the bikes) and drive that there.

I've seen mention of the helicopter exploit, but using a police car is something I haven't heard mentioned before. In fact, most say it makes it harder to stay grouped up. I'll have to look further into that sort of plan.

If you aren't going for a deathless run, the following method has worked the best for my friends and I:

1. Kill everyone in the bank to ensure that N.O.O.S.E. is called.
2. Hacker takes all of the cash.
3. When the police show up, the hacker stays hidden so that they don't take any damage while the other 3 clear the street.
4. A designated runner takes off to run the gauntlet.
5. The hacker DOES NOT LEAVE THE BANK. Only the other two players staying behind need to step out of the bank when prompted. Failure to do so will require a restart shortly. These two should hang around the bank to clear out any returning police. Only the runner should make their way to the bikes.
6. The runner makes their way through the gauntlet, staying alive.
7. The runner blows up the bikes when the reach the check point.
8. As soon as the runner receives the message to head to the canyon, they kill themselves.
9. Everyone quick restarts. If everything was done in the correct order, the team will spawn at the alleyway with the bikes.
10. Each player takes a bike. DO NOT DOUBLE UP; doing so will spawn more cops and they will be far more aggressive.
11. Make a right onto the street when you exit the alley, then make a left onto the main road.
12. There should be a N.O.O.S.E. van parked a quarter of a mile down.
13. Load all 4 players into the van, killing any resistance. It should go without saying, but the hacker should sit in the back.
14. Ignoring the GPS and checkpoints, the driver takes the van west; following the highway up the coast. The other 3 players chill the fuck out and enjoy the scenery. Seriously, goofing off and firing shots at anyone will make the cops considerably more aggressive.
15. Make the right before the bridge at the major river a bit after Ft. Zancudo (the GPS should queue the driver into taking the ideal pathway).
16. Follow the river up to the boat.
17. Kill any lingering resistance and use the boat to finish.

We have used this method several times since the Karuma method was patched out. If you're quick, you can pull it off without the hacker catching a random bullet.

P.S. If you're playing with randoms you've already lost.

If you aren't going for a deathless run, the following method has worked the best for my friends and I:

1. Kill everyone in the bank to ensure that N.O.O.S.E. is called.
2. Hacker takes all of the cash.
3. When the police show up, the hacker stays hidden so that they don't take any damage while the other 3 clear the street.
4. A designated runner takes off to run the gauntlet.
5. The hacker DOES NOT LEAVE THE BANK. Only the other two players staying behind need to step out of the bank when prompted. Failure to do so will require a restart shortly. These two should hang around the bank to clear out any returning police. Only the runner should make their way to the bikes.
6. The runner makes their way through the gauntlet, staying alive.
7. The runner blows up the bikes when the reach the check point.
8. As soon as the runner receives the message to head to the canyon, they kill themselves.
9. Everyone quick restarts. If everything was done in the correct order, the team will spawn at the alleyway with the bikes.
10. Each player takes a bike. DO NOT DOUBLE UP; doing so will spawn more cops and they will be far more aggressive.
11. Make a right onto the street when you exit the alley, then make a left onto the main road.
12. There should be a N.O.O.S.E. van parked a quarter of a mile down.
13. Load all 4 players into the van, killing any resistance. It should go without saying, but the hacker should sit in the back.
14. Ignoring the GPS and checkpoints, the driver takes the van west; following the highway up the coast. The other 3 players chill the fuck out and enjoy the scenery. Seriously, goofing off and firing shots at anyone will make the cops considerably more aggressive.
15. Make the right before the bridge at the major river a bit after Ft. Zancudo (the GPS should queue the driver into taking the ideal pathway).
16. Follow the river up to the boat.
17. Kill any lingering resistance and use the boat to finish.

We have used this method several times since the Karuma method was patched out. If you're quick, you can pull it off without the hacker catching a random bullet.

P.S. If you're playing with randoms you've already lost.

I'll definitely keep this one in my back pocket! Thanks for the advice!

I've seen mention of the helicopter exploit, but using a police car is something I haven't heard mentioned before. In fact, most say it makes it harder to stay grouped up. I'll have to look further into that sort of plan.
The police car method works the same as the Noose van (except you don't kill anyone in the bank). The upside is that it's much faster than the Noose van, so you can tag the checkpoints and have no cops when you arrive at the dinghy. The downside is that you can sometimes get a tyre shot out, but it's rare. You'll find that if you drive cautiously the cops will barely even shoot at you, except st the tunnel entrance.

Note too that you can have a car waiting for the 'runner' outside the bank, and they can drive it down the alleyways towards the bikes to speed things up. Just google that technique (similar principle to the helicopter).

Tigress

Already putting up new DLC next Tuesday (and not just car , but along the lines of bunkers or CEO stuff):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1ukKxPsGc

I don't have time for htis! I'm still trying to get a freighter in No Man's Sky and totally involved in it. I want to go to GTA just out of curiousity but I know I'll get sucked in if I do and then I'll never get my freighter (it's how I work, I"ll get obsessed with GTA and then distracted by other stuff and by hte time I go back to NMS he'll do another major patch and I'll feel like restarting my game again in NMS - it seems with its patches it is more fun to start over when he does major changes).

Though I think this shows that rumor that they were done with working on GTA online other than a small team seems a bit bogus (both with the bunker DLC and this. Though I admit this one seems smaller than the bunker stuff, wouldn't be surprised if is like import/export and just requires you own a building they already put in the game, CEO office, to own the stuff associated with it. Like maybe you need a bunker to own the vehicles or maybe hangar?).

snacknuts

we all knew her
Though I think this shows that rumor that they were done with working on GTA online other than a small team seems a bit bogus (both with the bunker DLC and this.

This is, unfortunately, very true. I have been wasting money on stupid crap thinking that the big updates were over. This doesn't look HUGE, but it certainly looks expensive. But I love flying, so I am still pretty excited.

They've mentioned that you own a hanger as the base of operations for smuggling, so it'll be another instance of "Buy Building -> Build Resources -> Smuggle -> Repeat", albeit with new scenarios and new vehicles at our disposal. I'm excited for more aerial vehicles. While I liked the land vehicles, flying is my favorite thing to do.

Now hopefully they'll expand water vehicles (and add more value to the yacht).

Tigress

This is, unfortunately, very true. I have been wasting money on stupid crap thinking that the big updates were over. This doesn't look HUGE, but it certainly looks expensive. But I love flying, so I am still pretty excited.

Heh, I told my friend I play with that I won't go on a spending spree until they announce they are done with it. I got so much money saved up I don't think I can spend it all unless I go for stuff I absolutely don't give one shit about. I pretty much bought anything I had a decent interest in, the only stuff left is stuff I had mild interest in and stuff I don't care for.

SiteSeer

love flying in gta. even love boating in gta. even love cycling in gta.

so this is good.

now let us buy the fixter, rockstar ...

snacknuts

we all knew her
Heh, I told my friend I play with that I won't go on a spending spree until they announce they are done with it. I got so much money saved up I don't think I can spend it all unless I go for stuff I absolutely don't give one shit about. I pretty much bought anything I had a decent interest in, the only stuff left is stuff I had mild interest in and stuff I don't care for.

I'm in the same boat, but buying the stuff I'm interested in took me down to about $9MM. I had $28MM when gun running came out, so I know I am ill-equipped to get all the stuff I'll want from Smuggler's Run.

now let us buy the fixter, rockstar ...
Fixter?

I'm in the same boat, but buying the stuff I'm interested in took me down to about $9MM. I had $28MM when gun running came out, so I know I am ill-equipped to get all the stuff I'll want from Smuggler's Run.
I was at about 50 pre-Gunrunning, and down to 15 or so now. One thing that might help us is the dripfeed, although I guess there'll still be a pretty big dump to start with.

Top Bottom