• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V : Getting Ready for the Next Generation in Los Santos

Tigress

Ok, so I pre ordered through Target... how good are they about making sure they have copies for pre order through out the day cause I won't be able to pick it up til after 2 pm (work and all). I'm just thinking how sucky it would be how hyped up I am (this week is going by slowly cause of it) only to find out they ran out of copies when I go to pick mine up.

Ok, so I pre ordered through Target... how good are they about making sure they have copies for pre order through out the day cause I won't be able to pick it up til after 2 pm (work and all). I'm just thinking how sucky it would be how hyped up I am (this week is going by slowly cause of it) only to find out they ran out of copies when I go to pick mine up.

I would not worry about it. This is not a niche game. There will be millions of copies out in the wild in 6 days, if not already.

I forgot to post this one:

actual_1415796268.jpg

Is that CJ's neighborhood?!

Seeing that one pic in the cockpit of that fighter jet.....

Man I could create my own Ace combat game playing online with my friends in fps mode... Man I can't freaking wait.
Best part of GTAO is making your map or modes, or just your own 'challenges', and goofing around with friends haha
\
xBO4S4f.gif

IMACOMPUTA

I'd say just don't preorder it.. and buy it wherever it's available. Which should be everywhere.

Tigress

I'd say just don't preorder it.. and buy it wherever it's available. Which should be everywhere.

1. Too late.
2. When I'm definitely getting it, why not pre order when I get 4 dollars off for doing so? I already know I want this game on PS4, I knew it before they announced it. R* had me when they said GTA V on PS4 (they didn't have to announce anything else). I've played it and know I love it. So I really don't see why I am not going to buy this game. I traded in my PS3 copy a while back when target was doing the 3x trade in value cause I decided to chance it in hopes of a PS4 version. And then bought another PS3 copy cause I couldn't wait for 20 bux (and now will get 30 back for that at Target).
3. I'm getting it at Target. That's where I have store credit at so I already know where I'm getting it too. Plus I'll get 30 back for my PS3 copy (I made money off of this) at Target.

So.. yeah, why not pre order it? I could understand if I hadn't already played the game and know I love it or if I didn't know where the best deal was (For me the best deal is most definitely Target).

so apparently maybe this guy is already ready for next-gen LS because he seems to be streaming the PS4 version...

http://www.twitch.tv/kacfire93

i've been watching it and i've seen him switch into first-person mode a couple times, and it also has the new PS4 mini-map (no black outline) so i guess it looks legit so far...

so apparently maybe this guy is already ready for next-gen LS because he seems to be streaming the PS4 version...

i've been watching it and i've seen him switch into first-person mode a couple times, and it also has the new PS4 mini-map (no black outline) so i guess it looks legit so far...

Its offline now, was able to watched for about 15 seconds and the stream quality was terrible.

EDIT: Its back.

Warablo

Saw the Glendale car, saw like blurry 15 seconds before stream went black and down.

seems like traffic variety spawn is better... I'm seeing a lot more variety of car types

haven't seen much indication of better car model damage tho

Have anyone noticed any increase in traffic density (besides the highways) ?
Not particularly... though it definitely seems like better traffic variety. I'm seeing a lot of different cars in areas I almost never see those cars.

Haven't seen any real car damage yet but I saw him crash into some small signs and the sparks were nice haha

I think I saw that GTA IV version of the Blista too a new car that hasn't been shown yet...

You can choose whether the camera stays first-person when tumbling, right? HAs that happened during this stream yet?
I've seen him tumble in first-person... it looks good. Actually, all the body movements look awesome. When he climbs a fence, opens a car, etc... you see your arms and legs do everything, the camera moves well... it looks really good.

Top Bottom