• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V has gone gold.

DOO DOO DOO DOOUOO DOO DOO DOUO MAYBE WE'RE JUST SLEEPWALKIN

Why is this song not on one of the in-game radio stations when it was specifically commissioned for the game? It makes about as much sense as horse-radish in a pickle jar!

I'm sure there was something about the song being a GTA exclusive or something, much like Tyler The Creator's new track and some of the other stuff on FlyLo is new. So it will be in there somewhere. Besides, all GTA trailer music has always been stuff you can find in game.

antitrop

The GTA V final trailer is one of the best game trailers of all time. Top 3, for me, easy. I get chills every time that thing comes on TV.

I'm sure there was something about the song being a GTA exclusive or something, much like Tyler The Creator's new track and some of the other stuff on FlyLo is new. So it will be in there somewhere. Besides, all GTA trailer music has always been stuff you can find in game.
I was thinking it wasn't on the leaked song list?

Well I certainly hope I'm wrong. I like that track more than I probably should

Zep

Banned
The GTA V final trailer is one of the best game trailers of all time. Top 3, for me, easy. I get chills every time that thing comes on TV.

Yea, its one of those trailers that clicks when you watch it the 2nd time. Then you end up watching it more than any of the other ones. Great editing will do that.

antitrop

Yea, its one of those trailers that clicks when you watch it the 2nd time. Then you end up watching it more than any of the other ones. Great editing will do that.
The voice actor for Michael clicks so hard for me, it's ridiculous. I love that character.

"My psychotic best friend shows up out of nowhere, to torture me over mistakes I made over a decade ago..."

idk, I know the San Andreas commercial played over and over again on TV, but its still gets be pumped.

Ned Luke is michaels voice. not confirmed but its him

Micheal is my favorite

d31m0s

I'm finishing up dark souls so I'm being kept plenty busy until GTA V hits. Will be fun to not get my ass kicked so hard in a game and just cause some real damage. I'm sick of dying so much :(

Although the first thing I'm gonna do in GTA V is probably crash a plane into something. ~_~

IF you need help i can give you some quick tips.I only had real issues on three bosses(Capra demon due to being new and it sort of being a gamble the dogs kept fumbling in my way,S&O There is no way to make them easier just Orstein first and take it slow and the final boss i tried legit but was not working so i tanked him with iron flesh and my fully upgraded zweihander)

Alienous

The voice actor for Michael clicks so hard for me, it's ridiculous. I love that character.

"My psychotic best friend shows up out of nowhere, to torture me over mistakes I made over a decade ago..."

Ok, I'm going to ruin the trailer for you.

"A few weeks ago, I was happily Sulking by my swimming pool."

"happily Sulking"

"Sulking"

Now try to watch that part again. It's a badly edited contraction of whatever sentence Michael says

antitrop

"happily Sulking"

"Sulking"

It's a badly edited contraction of whatever sentence Michael says
Oh yeah, I noticed that cut as well as a few others. It's pretty obvious once you've seen it a few dozen times.

d31m0s

Nah, waiting on Nov. 15 and/or 22 will be(if going next Gen console. This... Is a painful wait though.

I am fine with the wait nothing interests me aside from AC4 and i will get that on the Wii U my first next gen console until either FFXV or Fallout 4 hits (KH3 will be later than XV so whatever is first)

They have some awesome threads.
From GTA Forums:

-I Hope There Is Realistic Steak in the Game! I hope there is realistic steak in the game. I want to be walkin' to a steak house and eat steak but not like in 2 seconds, that's unrealistic but like it takes 15mins to eat, if not I'm not buying another GTA until it has realistic steak.

-Franklin big smokes dad? Think about it there both from the same city/hood and look alike, They seem to have simular personailties. Franklin could have baby and the baby be big smoke then we have san andreas. wonder if franklin will betray us as well? like father like son after all lol

-Who would win in a fight? Michael, Trevor or Franklin

-will gay dolphins be in the game

Just went to their site to check about if there is a leak and been caught by those threads.

Zep

Banned

"happily Sulking"

"Sulking"

Now try to watch that part again. It's a badly edited contraction of whatever sentence Michael says

Yup...Surprised they didn't catch that(or care) as its pretty obvious. Whatever.

From GTA Forums:

-I Hope There Is Realistic Steak in the Game! I hope there is realistic steak in the game. I want to be walkin' to a steak house and eat steak but not like in 2 seconds, that's unrealistic but like it takes 15mins to eat, if not I'm not buying another GTA until it has realistic steak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

Derrick01

Banned
From GTA Forums:

-will gay dolphins be in the game

Really? Really??

Tell me the first one at least is a joke.

IF you need help i can give you some quick tips.I only had real issues on three bosses(Capra demon due to being new and it sort of being a gamble the dogs kept fumbling in my way,S&O There is no way to make them easier just Orstein first and take it slow and the final boss i tried legit but was not working so i tanked him with iron flesh and my fully upgraded zweihander)
Lol thanks. Don't want to detail this thread into a dark souls jizz fest but I just got past the catacombs so I'm probably near-ish the end. The orstein and smough boss fight can suck my nuts. Took me many many many times. I finally beat it on the first time i killed orstein first. All the times i failed was killing smough first. Way easier that way. Capra I beat on the first try. So easy despite being so closed spaced. I killed the dogs first easy peasy then just climbed up the steps and dropped down + slashed Capra for huge damage. Wasn't close to dying. So funny how one boss for one person can be difficult and the same boss for someone else is easy. I will probably end up tanking the final boss as well cause I suck :p

dreamfall

Damn, that was pretty good, can't believe I missed that one.

Made me miss Luis though. I'll make my GTA Online character his spiritual successor haha

My girl is going to be an ice cold killer. Straight gangsta shit! Jackie Brown-esque!

That is pretty fantastic.

I really didn't care for Luis though. Thought he was an asshole. But I guess that's the point sometimes, I know.

GAH! I loved Luis. He cared about protecting Tony, and keeping the business afloat. By any means!

wizzbang

Banned
lol, it's actually true.

peeQ7cD.png

Someone wrote those words. With a keyboard. And then someone else let that be published on the internet.

If that's 5/5 then GTA5 I suspect will be about 15/5

Fjordson

Really? Really??

Tell me the first one at least is a joke.
Haha, nope. I don't check GTAforums a ton lately, but back around the second trailer or so for V that guy was in a lot of topics talking about steaks being realistic and eating steaks. So weird lmao.

I love open world games because, among other reasons, driving around and being mischievous has this certain allure that far outlasts whatever campaign or story mode the game has. To think that GTA V will be the pinnacle of that concept thus far in the gaming industry's life is probably what has me most excited. I STILl pop in GTA IV from time to time just to go around committing dastardly deeds, and V is going to stomp all over IV's tool set in just about every way it seems like.

Also Liberty City just looks really dull to me now, color-wise. It's kind of cool in that it underscores the bleak nature of Niko's quest, but it always strikes me as drab and slightly on the depressing side. That Los Santos will be dripping with bright and luscious colors and lighting has me all giddy.

Haha, nope. I don't check GTAforums a ton lately, but back around the second trailer or so for V that guy was in a lot of topics talking about steaks being realistic and eating steaks. So weird lmao.
It's a running joke amongst the members there. They also have one about fingerless gloves too I think.

dreamfall

I love open world games because, among other reasons, driving around and being mischievous has this certain allure that far outlasts whatever campaign or story mode the game has. To think that GTA V will be the pinnacle of that concept thus far in the gaming industry's life is probably what has me most excited. I STILl pop in GTA IV from time to time just to go around committing dastardly deeds, and V is going to stomp all over IV's tool set in just about every way it seems like.

Also Liberty City just looks really dull to me now, color-wise. It's kind of cool in that it underscores the bleak nature of Niko's quest, but it always strikes me as drab and slightly on the depressing side. That Los Santos will be dripping with bright and luscious colors and lighting has me all giddy.

I love IV precisely because it feels depressingly gritty and grey. I like the the glitter from the bridge on the water, and the really seedy run down bits of Alderney. Going on my pigeon killing spree this summer really made me appreciate it in so many new ways.

That being said, I'm excited for the new colors. Pieces of the game look like Red Dead's sprawling wilderness, which makes me oh so happy. And the sky colors- so many pretty orange hues.

Top Bottom