• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V has gone gold.

Amazon has the Brady Games guide for GTAV at only $14.99 for the paperback.

Alot cheaper than what everyone else wants.

Even the Limited Edition hardcover guide is only $22.19

Its nice to use after you finished the story, etc. I have amazon prime so i grabbed the paperback!

dreamfall

Did you do it without a guide? Was it your sole focus? How did that go? Suddenly sounds really appealing.

Aha, I'll tell you- if anyone managed to find 200 without a guide I would've bowed to them. I used a guide, and really just hunted 20 pigeons a day for almost two weeks, and just took it really slowly. My last hurrah in Liberty City. It was pretty.

It was my sole focus to finally achieve 100%. Those pigeons held me back for all those years! It was nice to see that Key to the City achievement pop up.

Tohsaka

I wonder if Rockstar will do anything similar to the Key to the City challenge with GTA V. For those who don't remember, people who got 100% in GTA IV the first week it came out (myself included) got a physical Key to the City item as a reward.

libertycitysurvivor.blogspot.com.01.jpg

dreamfall

I wonder if Rockstar will do anything similar to the Key to the City challenge with GTA V. For those who don't remember, people who got 100% in GTA IV the first week it came out (myself included) got a physical Key to the City item as a reward.

Shout out to the awesomeness of Raptomex and yourself!

Couldn't do it in a timely fashion- but this was so neat!

KAP151

Never got my key =(. I busted my ass too to find all those friggin pigeons.

gosox333

I can't comprehend finding all those pigeons without any kind of guide in one week. Hell, even less than that considering the time it must've taken to do all the other stuff.

Jesus. Props for that.

Hip Hop

Amazon has the Brady Games guide for GTAV at only $14.99 for the paperback.

Alot cheaper than what everyone else wants.

Even the Limited Edition hardcover guide is only $22.19

Its nice to use after you finished the story, etc. I have amazon prime so i grabbed the paperback!

Do these guides show you how to get all achievements in the game? Id get it for that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did we ever find out if Chop can perma die? I remember some saying he could some saying he couldn't. That he could just 'get lost' for a while.

Doesn't seem like a rockstar thing to do, perma death. Though I remember the San Andreas PS2 bug if you saved in Madd Dogg's mansion, you couldn't play basketball anymore.

Vibranium

Banned
They have some awesome threads.
From GTA Forums:

-Franklin big smokes dad? Think about it there both from the same city/hood and look alike, They seem to have simular personailties. Franklin could have baby and the baby be big smoke then we have san andreas. wonder if franklin will betray us as well? like father like son after all lol

Oh my god, this one literally killed me, I'm dying here guys hahahaha.

jambo

Oh my god, this one literally killed me, I'm dying here guys hahahaha.

GTA Forums are great for a laugh.

- I think that San Fierro IS in this game but not how you'd think They've already said there are numerous underwater buildings and things. Maybe there was a huge earthquake that leveled San Fierro and put it underwater

jambo

Oh god hahaha

- Lets hope no1 flies a jumbo jet into a skyscraper in leaked footage on

**hopes no1 flies a jumbo jet into a skyscraper in leaked footage on 9/11** That would just be distasteful.

Amazing.

Kyzon

Quick Question, Gaf!

Will this have any Local Multiplayer features? I doubt it will since most companies aren't in the business of more than one person sitting on a couch and playing a game these days.

I miss that :(

antitrop

The GTA III trailer is so ahead of its time. It's actually incredible they were able to get so much out of what that game actually was.

Top Bottom