• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAIV: The Lost and Damned screens...

pr0cs

Not bad but then I'm one of the people that was thinking new locales so I guess I have some delicious crow to eat.
I'm still hoping it is a sizable amount of content, even if the usual suspects will still probably consider it irrelevant

pr0cs said:
Not bad but then I'm one of the people that was thinking new locales so I guess I have some delicious crow to eat.
I'm still hoping it is a sizable amount of content, even if the usual suspects will still probably consider it irrelevant

Hey now, technically Liberty City Stories didn't have any new locales, so I think we're good.

;D

Pimpbaa

Jigsaw said:
yeah,cant wait to fall off the bike every corner thanks to shitty driving physics

No shitty driving physics in GTAIV, just shitty players. Anyway, this is day 1 for me.

Pimpbaa said:
No shitty driving physics in GTAIV, just shitty players. Anyway, this is day 1 for me.

Yeah, the only problem I had with bikes was shooting at the same time as riding, and even that I got used to.

SelfCon

Danielsan said:
No problem, everything to help consumers not fall into the same trap twice. ;)
What trap? If you didn't know what GTA was before you bought it, that's no one's fault but your own.

So I know this is 360 exclusive, but is it a permanent exclusive? I believe Microsoft said the first pack was exclusive, but the rest were open to both?

The_Inquisitor said:
So I know this is 360 exclusive, but is it a permanent exclusive? I believe Microsoft said the first pack was exclusive, but the rest were open to both?

2 DLC packs, both exclusive.

I'll wait on confirmation of pricing, length and variety before I confirm or deny a purchase... pretty much like every other game.

Considering I haven't even finished GTAIV yet, this may hit just in time.

Fatalah

See, this is a good idea. Rockstar created a fantastic world in Liberty City, and it's just a shame that it doesn't live on in other games! I mean, all of the time and effort and MONEY put into making this awesome environment.

Someone could create a really awesome superhero game in Liberty City. I just love Liberty City.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Really, I'd cop if they added car/character customization a la GTASA.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
2 DLC packs, both exclusive.

I'll wait on confirmation of pricing, length and variety before I confirm or deny a purchase... pretty much like every other game.

Considering I haven't even finished GTAIV yet, this may hit just in time.

Thanks!

GQman2121

Banned
I was honestly hoping that the biker rumors weren't true. I would much rather play as a corrupt cop or a cop who is on Nikos trail and investigates his crimes from the main story missions.

I have a bad feeling that this first expansion is only going to be more of the same.

ToyMachine228 said:
Who cares.
solid2snake said:
25hflmv.gif

MMaRsu

Banned
SelfCon said:
What trap? If you didn't know what GTA was before you bought it, that's no one's fault but your own.

What? :lol

Sorry dude but this GTA is NOTHING like any other GTA.

Himuro said:
Sigh.

Okay.

What the hell is this? Are those bikers I see? Does this mean this expansion equates to actual visible GANGS being in IV's Liberty City or am I dreaming?

Probably just your gang only.

Action Jackson said:

Leon <3

AndresON777

shooting blanks
BenjaminBirdie said:
Yeah, the only problem I had with bikes was shooting at the same time as riding, and even that I got used to.

Same, I got used to the manual shooting eventually too and it was awesome. I still gotta finish the damn game, I'm hoping I can get a new drive so I can install it...only at like 52%

Pimpbaa

Himuro said:
Sigh.

Okay.

What the hell is this? Are those bikers I see? Does this mean this expansion equates to actual visible GANGS being in IV's Liberty City or am I dreaming?

That would be fucking sweet.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Himuro said:
Notice "The Lost" written on that jacket? How much do you want to bet that there's another biker gang called "The Damned" in this?

Ploid 3.0

solid2snake said:
well, looks the same like GTA4. i'll hope it will cost only 1200MS points, nothing more.

People expected it to look better than GTA4? This is a expansion, not a new game. GTA:Vice and GTA:SA were new games and that report about GTAIV DLC being as big as VC, and SA misled a lot of people.

Also it looks like Rstar is sticking to their realism thing. It don't look like they're going for fun stuff. I bet the arcade is still locked, because "the bikers wouldn't be caught dead playing games" or something.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
pr0cs said:

Um...we hardly know everything about the expansion or where the story takes you. There very well could be new locales in it that they're just not talking about yet. Way too early for either side to break out the crow plates.

Top Bottom