• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

°°ToMmY°° said:
Sorry dude to let you down then :D All I meant was that there are a few users in this thread that know what the title is (not me and I am not sure why you would mention MS either!).

It could be Jumping Flash 4 for all I know!

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
So, the "surprise" sequel thingy has been ditched? Because everyone's back to the usual suspects

switch-it

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
Well i'm actually not like that. Many times i use average.

I don't use Awful a lot at all actually, but to me, in this case...yes.

And thats fair enough, i just can't see this game as being terrible. Average, yes, but awefull? Hell no. Anyway, you're entitled to your oppinion. :)

But tbh, i wouldn't like to see HW2 myself eather. Motorstorm 3, LBP2 or Folklore 2 on the other hand... :D

For some reason I'm really expecting this to be the Syphon Filter 5 reveal. But Starhawk or Twisted Metal would also be welcome :D. I get the feeling I'm going to be happy no matter what it is.

DevilWillcry said:
For some reason I'm really expecting this to be the Syphon Filter 5 reveal. But Starhawk or Twisted Metal would also be welcome :D. I get the feeling I'm going to be happy no matter what it is.

Jaffe already shot down the Twisted Metal possibility. So we're left with Starhawk or something that really is a surprise.

Xater

SolidSnakex said:
Jaffe already shot down the Twisted Metal possibility. So we're left with Starhawk or something that really is a surprise.

Why are you excluding Killzone 3? We heard o many rumors about the title coming early.

Pistolero

No major game is going to be announced. People are reading too much into Geoff's words in a a deliberate attempt to tear him apart once their glorious predictions' castle fall apart. E3 is around the corner and GOW III hasn't launched yet ; why would Sony chose this timing to announce a big gun that would better serve E3's purpose ? Presuming that such fantasized sequels are actually in the wrok (Syphon Filter 5...).

Loudninja

Pistolero said:
No major game is going to be announced. People are reading too much into Geoff's words in a a deliberate attempt to tear him apart once their glorious predictions' castle fall apart. E3 is around the corner and GOW III hasn't launched yet ; why would Sony chose this timing to announce a big gun that would better serve E3's purpose ? Presuming that such fantasized sequels are actually in the wrok (Syphon Filter 5...).

Why do people post stuff like this?Its a sequel to a Sony game that's whats interesting.

thcsquad

Massa said:
jstevenson and Jaffe knowing it's not their own games doesn't mean they know what game it is.

Someone asked jstevenson in this thread if he knew which game it is, and he said yes. Nobody is deducing that from the 'its not an Insomniac game', he stated it outright. If you want to find it, its right around the not an Insomniac game comment.

Garjon

I'm highly sure the game will be Killzone 3 now. Though there is always a place for a 'surprise...'

I'm secretly hoping it's MediEvil 3 though

Withnail said:
LBP, Ratchet ToD and Ratchet CiT were all announced at this time of year.
Fixed, the others were announced at other times (I think they were cover stories), while the above were announced at GDC.

Garjon

ULTROS! said:
Uh... This is real right?

Anyway, glad I didn't get hyped. :p
Nah this was from a rumour that even PSLifestyle denied - they supposedly sacked the guy that posted it.

EDIT: Beaten and very old :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Damn the date :lol

Garjon said:
I actually meant the guy who posted it on that website, no idea who the guy who posted it on the forum was ;)

Wasn't that site the one that had the leaked "Trico" video, about a week before E3 last year?

If its not Insomniac's or jaffee's title, then it has to be either starhawk, MS3 or
little big planet 2. Even the 1st one was announced at GDC, so who knows...... Play, create, share, ??

Top Bottom