• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Which one of you guys are going to buy this?

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Jacket-600x800.jpg

http://www.newamericanjackets.com/product/chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-jacket.html

I'm honest, I kinda like it, and I already own several red leather jackets.

Jtrizzy

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've seen this movie, and it's not even on blu ray yet. It could potentially pass Ghostbusters and Star Wars for most all time viewings, both of which are in the mid 20's.

BLACKLAC

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've seen this movie, and it's not even on blu ray yet. It could potentially pass Ghostbusters and Star Wars for most all time viewings, both of which are in the mid 20's.

So we know it's in the mid 20's..... Might as well tell us the official number....

Great movie. I've only seen it twice since it came out, but that number would be more if I could get other friends to go (what's wrong with people?!). Might go see it one more time tomorrow before it gets dumped from theaters. I don't actually know when that will be.

V_Arnold

Between this, Captain America 2 and Iron Man 3, I am just amazed how Marvel created a perfect storm where creativity is not yet lost. Damn.

(Just saw the movie this week with friends....damn. The theather was FREAKING LOUD with all the oomphs and stuff, and I am not sure I have my full hearing, or even half, but other than that, the movie was amazing.)

What I did not like:
- Poor lizard-rat-like creatures being abused left and right
- That fight scene at the end with the many ships went a little too crazy and a little too long. I did not feel it.
- Ronan has seen better days than this farce of his

What I liked:
+Everything else
+Reborn Groot dance, yaay!
+Character development in a movie? What is that? o_O

Shaanyboi

Banned
How do you come to this conclusion? Only because they didnt made one for The Winter Soldier?

If they were planning on doing something for Guardians, I feel like we'd have already heard about it by now. There were rumors for All Hail the King before Thor 2 was even in theaters.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Going gold = sold 500,000 copies.

I'm one of those 500k. Fantastic soundtrack.

Yep, I'm one of them too. Bought it for my gf the first night we saw it at 1 AM off of Amazon, because we just couldn't get the damn movie out of our heads.

We've seen three more times since, LOL.

Jtrizzy

That jacket really should be the duster version. Get some leather pants and a couple of the original laser tag guns and you've got a Halloween costume.

Also wondering what people think about Agents of Shield? I'm curious as to how they explain Coulson being alive.

BLACKLAC

That jacket really should be the duster version. Get some leather pants and a couple of the original laser tag guns and you've got a Halloween costume.

Also wondering what people think about Agents of Shield? I'm curious as to how they explain Coulson being alive.

First half of season 1 sucks except for the Sif episode. The episodes that come just before and after the Winter Soldier events are great. Season 2 premiere was fantastic.

Official thread here:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767111&page=89

I'm just watching the Kree episode on Fantastic Four World's Greatest Heroes, and there's a line where Human Torch calls Ronan "Angry Smurf". It's delivered in such a way it feels like a missed opportunity that a Star Lord doesn't call him that.

neoanarch

If they were planning on doing something for Guardians, I feel like we'd have already heard about it by now. There were rumors for All Hail the King before Thor 2 was even in theaters.

They're probably done with one shots if GOTG doesn't get one. Which is more than fine because AoS, Agent Carter and the Netflix shows will fill that void.

For instance we already had some continuation of Thor 2 in AoS. The s1 finale and s2 premiere already do a pretty good job of continuing the TWS storyline.

Neoxon

If Guardians does 2 million today (it should) then it will have officially passed Iron Man.
It's a bit surreal if you think about it. Though I'm more curious about how it'll do in China. I'm sure it'll do well, the question is how well?

Top Bottom