• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Rewatching this on Sky Movies.

Never gets old.

Draw is absolutely hilarious still, Batista did a brilliant job.

danthefan

Rewatching this on Sky Movies.

Never gets old.

Draw is absolutely hilarious still, Batista did a brilliant job.

Watched it the other day (also on Sky Movies) and it is seriously good. I really wish I had have seen it in the cinema, I'd say it was awesome on the big screen. Visually it's superb, there's just the right amount of tension, the characters are awesome, and it's genuinely funny sometimes.

I checked there and the sequel isn't out til 2017 :(

Neoxon

Watched it the other day (also on Sky Movies) and it is seriously good. I really wish I had have seen it in the cinema, I'd say it was awesome on the big screen. Visually it's superb, there's just the right amount of tension, the characters are awesome, and it's genuinely funny sometimes.

I checked there and the sequel isn't out til 2017 :(
Marvel Studios can only make so many movies a year, but at least the sequel is coming in the near future.

BLACKLAC

Three years is not a long time to wait for a sequel, people.

Especially for a Marvel film. Next year everyone is going to be talking about casting news, set photos and rumors surrounding the Guardians sequel (same for Spider-man)..... While also waiting for 2 Netflix shows, Civil War, Doctor Strange and Shield.

danthefan

Three years is not a long time to wait for a sequel, people.

Three years to wait for anything is a long time tbf.

It's three years.

I understand they've an entire movie to make along with all the other stuff they have going on... but it's three years.

Especially for a Marvel film. Next year everyone is going to be talking about casting news, set photos and rumors surrounding the Guardians sequel (same for Spider-man)..... While also waiting for 2 Netflix shows, Civil War, Doctor Strange and Shield.
It's so exciting being a Marvel movie fan! Can't wait for most of this to begin

Top Bottom