• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerilla Collective Showcase (6th June 2023 - 5pm UK / 9am PT / 12pm ET)

Kupfer

Go to sleep.

Wrong Guerilla

Sony wouldn't give Killzone to indie devs, even if they can't be arsed doing anything with it.
Oh My God Omg GIF by NBC

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Remnant looks very cool. I was thinking about buying the first one but will probably skip it and dive right into this sequel instead.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Remnant looks very cool. I was thinking about buying the first one but will probably skip it and dive right into this sequel instead.
FYI - Remnant 1 was once part of PS+ Essentials monthly giveaways. If you're a subscriber and have been claiming the monthly games, you may have Part 1 in your library to play in the meantime.

brian0057

Banned
I hope they launch their next game, whatever it may be, right next to a hypothetical gaming behemoth because that would be just so fucking funny.

Sleepwalker

I was going to make a joke about how this thread was about the shitty guerilla, but upon learning these are the guys that are showing remnant 2 I can't do it in good conscience. These guys are the best guerilla.

Last edited:
Top Bottom