• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guitar Gaf |OT| Fingerpickin’ good

I've been considering the same thing for my first electric. I like this one since it's prewired. I really should get around to buying a solder. More and more of the projects I want to do seem to use them.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004V9GOMY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This is how one guy's finished one looks/sounds.

Looks pretty good! nice Strat body. Pickups sound a bit cheap though, but that's an easy fix. I'm kinda interested in the Les Paul style:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEKXD30/?tag=neogaf0e-20

That curved top looks pretty sweet - be nice to make that into a Black Beauty with gold hardware. I also would't mind the Flying V or Warlock style just for something different from my usual collection. The thing I hear a lot is that despite the inconsistencies of the DIY guitars, people really enjoy their creations and feel a bond with their instruments cuz they went through the creation process.

Iorv3th

I'm wanting to get a cheapish guitar (200$) for lower tunings and am not sure what to get, thinking of an ibanez. I have a friend that works at guitar center so I can get a good discount too.

OK I'm going to go to a guitar center soon and buy a guitar, guess a good one. $150 max and the set up at guitar center charge $50. An electric acoustic is better right ? what guitars fit this

Most of their new guitars are set up already. Unless you are wanting to play in a different tuning than standard you shouldn't have to worry. I would also bring it somewhere beside guitar center for set up if you need it.

scotcheggz

Cheers guys! I'm pretty chuffed considering I'd never really paintted anything before.

That's amazing! I used TruOil for my in-apartment build due to concern about using lacquer indoors.

Do you use standard tuning with it strung like that?

I've never heard of that but it's got a lovely finish, I looked it up, is it hard to buff it after you've applied it? I used Nitro and god did it stink! It took me about a week to paint due to the weather. I did it by my back door and locked it in the kitchen to try and contain it to one room, but my whole flat just stank for about 2 weeks haha.

I tune it to DDDDAA. It's a very ringy, cutting sound, but you can still get deep drones out of it on the first few frets.

That looks amazing. If I may ask where did you buy the electronics from?

I got the electrics from a place called MOJO pickups in the UK, it's a small little one man shop, he makes pickups too. If you're in the US, I just had a quick look and it seems a place called toneshaper does a similar thing. If you look up a schematic and can source the parts seperately you might be able to do it even cheaper. The .22 guage cloth wire is common and very cheap, it all depends how cheaply and easily you can source the CTS pots and switches really. For me, the only place I could get the pots from wanted too much.

I've never heard of that but it's got a lovely finish, I looked it up, is it hard to buff it after you've applied it?

Hmm. It's not physically hard to buff (but is at other parts), but it's not going to have that much of an affect unless you've put a lot of thin coats on— a lot more than I did. There a bunch of pictures in this thread on TGP from a guy who gets a mirror finish with it on his lap steels.

Here's my cheesy build log.

Basically you grain fill by wet sanding with the Tru Oil— this is very sticky and it's like working ear wax into the wood. Then you sand that smooth, then you apply a bunch of thing coats, sanding smooth at regular intervals with steel wool or sandpaper until you're happy/tired of the process. And through out you try to avoid burning your place down with the rags— since while this isn't a actually an oil finish it is flammable— and its polymerization reaction is exothermic.

I tune it to DDDDAA. It's a very ringy, cutting sound, but you can still get deep drones out of it on the first few frets.

Ah— I regularly play in open tunings (E/D and A/G), and love the sympathetic drones.

zbarron

While on the subject of gloss, my guitar has a satin finish. Is it possible for me to add a gloss finish to it? Ideally on the cheap.

While on the subject of gloss, my guitar has a satin finish. Is it possible for me to add a gloss finish to it? Ideally on the cheap.

I think that you just polish it— but get a polishing compound meant for the finish material— so figure out how it was finished.

scotcheggz

Hmm. It's not physically hard to buff (but is at other parts), but it's not going to have that much of an affect unless you've put a lot of thin coats on— a lot more than I did. There a bunch of pictures in this thread on TGP from a guy who gets a mirror finish with it on his lap steels.

Here's my cheesy build log.

Basically you grain fill by wet sanding with the Tru Oil— this is very sticky and it's like working ear wax into the wood. Then you sand that smooth, then you apply a bunch of thing coats, sanding smooth at regular intervals with steel wool or sandpaper until you're happy/tired of the process. And through out you try to avoid burning your place down with the rags— since while this isn't a actually an oil finish it is flammable— and its polymerization reaction is exothermic.

Ah— I regularly play in open tunings (E/D and A/G), and love the sympathetic drones.

Dude that's glorious! It looks so nice. I'm looking to do something very similar next. The only part I'm stuck on is how to rout a jazzmaster trem cavity into a tele body, but my dad was a boat builder most of his life and carpentry is sort of his thing, so I might just pay my parents a visit and get him to do that for me. It's funny though, I traced my cavity when the jazzmaster was in parts exactly the same way you did so I'd have a template in future. great minds and all that.

I like playing in open tunings, my 'role' in my band is sort of droney rhythm guitar so it works really nicely and gives it a little bit of a unique edge playing in DDDDAA, I find it really fun too, I tend to play it almost like two guitars using the Ds to done and the As separately for cutting little riffs or harmonies and sometimes play all 6 together using the As to give it a bit of discord. It's made a big difference having it setup and the string guages matching the tuning, though obviously it limits it to a one trick pony, which is a little bit of a shame.

NEO0MJ

I got the electrics from a place called MOJO pickups in the UK, it's a small little one man shop, he makes pickups too. If you're in the US, I just had a quick look and it seems a place called toneshaper does a similar thing. If you look up a schematic and can source the parts seperately you might be able to do it even cheaper. The .22 guage cloth wire is common and very cheap, it all depends how cheaply and easily you can source the CTS pots and switches really. For me, the only place I could get the pots from wanted too much.

Thanks! Not from the US but I'll see which store seems to offer what I need and then import from them.

zbarron

OK I'm going to go to a guitar center soon and buy a guitar, guess a good one. $150 max and the set up at guitar center charge $50. An electric acoustic is better right ? what guitars fit this
Guitar Center has an insanely good deal on a Mitchell MD100

I'd jump on this and use some of the remaining money on a setup.

I posted my setup in the old thread just before it died (bad timing). The pics below are of the two guitars I use on a regular basis. I have several other guitars that are older / not that great.

The acoustic I use is an older Martin:
t0I1weG.jpg

My go-to is a 30th Anniversary PRS Custom 24, it's plays incredibly:

Lastly, my amp and pedals. Not the best amp in the world, but it gets the job done. I love the Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Pedal.

This continues to be one of my favorite threads.

It's funny though, I traced my cavity when the jazzmaster was in parts exactly the same way you did so I'd have a template in future. great minds and all that.

Make photocopies before you start cutting the template. :p

Uh oh. I've started pricing a new build. 24"-scale solidbody Byrdland-inspired thing (Jaguar with a pair of low output humbuckers). Like I need another guitar with a pair of buckers.

It's made a big difference having it setup and the string guages matching the tuning, though obviously it limits it to a one trick pony, which is a little bit of a shame.

You could do some octaves? What about DADDAD, going two octaves from low to high? That would give your 4-5 different gauges to support other tunings. I go from standard to open D/E without issue.

Anyone tried the new Boss Katana amps? Both are reasonably priced, 100w has more features, but I cannot play loud at all where I live, so would I be better with the 50?

ok is the Mitchell MD100 good ?

Not having played one, it looks basically the same as everything else in your price range. Musical instruments are not cheap— the two in CollectedDust's pics above together cost over $2000 (combined) when new. If you're spending $100, then something has to give— so, to me, of course it's not good. But it's probably good enough to learn on. If you stick with the guitar you will likely outgrow it and get something better down the road (or not— people happily play guitars made out of fucking cigar boxes).

Anyone tried the new Boss Katana amps? Both are reasonably priced, 100w has more features, but I cannot play loud at all where I live, so would I be better with the 50?

50W will be stupid stupid stupid loud too, when turned up. 100W just gets you more headroom— not that you are likely to run out at 50W. So get the one with the features/size you need.

Whelp, after months of patiently waiting for the right one to arrive, I finally picked up a Vela courtesy The Guitar Shop - and my PRS sisters triumvirate is complete:

ePdtpxt.jpg

I'm loving the Vela... that bridge definitely adds something twang-some to the mix, and the neck pickup is to die for through the big tranny 6L6 magic of my Electradyne... it's a great guitar! As are all three; light, toneful, extremely playable, these are great instruments...

FYI, the faux f-holes on my core Mira and Starla are in deference to my role as Izzy in a G'n R tribute I'm playing in lately...

Haven't tried it. But I enjoyed Frog Leap's unboxing and demo of the Boss Katana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYAIUoVQ6V0&t=219s

He makes the best metal faces.

Whelp, after months of patiently waiting for the right one to arrive, I finally picked up a Vela courtesy The Guitar Shop - and my PRS sisters triumvirate is complete:

I'm loving the Vela... that bridge definitely adds something twang-some to the mix, and the neck pickup is to die for through the big tranny 6L6 magic of my Electradyne... it's a great guitar! As are all three; light, toneful, extremely playable, these are great instruments...

FYI, the faux f-holes on my core Mira and Starla are in deference to my role as Izzy in a G'n R tribute I'm playing in lately...

Beautiful guitars man. I like the faux f-holes too!

zbarron

ok is the Mitchell MD100 good ?
It's great for it's price. As mentioned, a lot of the people posting here are way beyond our level both in skill and hearing. To a beginners ear like yours it should sound good. After you get it setup it should be comfortable and play well too. Once you've been playing a while you can upgrade. You shouldn't start out with a super expensive guitar anyway. You don't know what you're doing so you could be rough on it, you won't be able to appreciate the difference, and if you find out guitar isn't for you you aren't out a ton of money.

Armadilo

Banned
It's great for it's price. As mentioned, a lot of the people posting here are way beyond our level both in skill and hearing. To a beginners ear like yours it should sound good. After you get it setup it should be comfortable and play well too. Once you've been playing a while you can upgrade. You shouldn't start out with a super expensive guitar anyway. You don't know what you're doing so you could be rough on it, you won't be able to appreciate the difference, and if you find out guitar isn't for you you aren't out a ton of money.

your right, for my college class in the spring elementary guitar. The requirements are a nylon-stringed guitar, a guitar tuner, and a
foot stool

is the snark tuner good ?

Also if I get this guitar, I still have to get it setup, right ?

zbarron

your right, for my college class in the spring elementary guitar. The requirements are a nylon-stringed guitar, a guitar tuner, and a
foot stool

Hold up. This is a steel string guitar. Nylon string guitars are classical guitars. Completely different instrument. You can't just switch out the strings.

Yes snarks are widely considered one of the best if not the best.

Most guitars could benefit from a setup. A classical one shouldn't need it as bad though since nylon strings are a lot easier on your fingers.

Clockwork5

foot stool

That Mitchell is not a nylon string guitar.

Nylon strings and a footstool? Guess you're learning classical!

(IIRC there's a very accomplished classical guitarist that occasionally posts in the guitar threads here)

Armadilo

Banned
can anybody point me to a guitar for this class or should I ditch the class and look elsewhere ? classic vs acoustic

I can always take the class and start with classical, eventually when I learn to play classical, I could just move up to a steel string guitar, right ?

Yes— the skills are transferrable. You might become one of those insufferable "no fretting with the thumb" types, but otherwise it's fine.

In general, I just think it's best to try to learn the sort of music you like, to provide motivation to get through the unpleasant beginning weeks. I guess not failing a class is motivation as well.

Armadilo

Banned
so with classical, it doesn't really matter that much on what guitar I get and should be ready to play "out of the box " ?

so with classical, it doesn't really matter that much on what guitar I get and should be ready to play "out of the box " ?

Classical is a whole different animal, I'm not sure many here know much about classical guitars.
Too bad ronito is no longer here, he's a classical guitar teacher.

This is me, in 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UufMPKiVJo

Been playing since I was 12

I'm currently working on Vals Venezolano 3 (Natalia) by Antonio Lauro, I can play it alright but not flawlessly.

Also Ana Vidovic is mai waifu

Very nice playing man! Nice "finger" tone! You must be really good now if that was almost 10 years ago.
Well I guess I was wrong, there are nylon string players here!

Armadilo

Banned
I'm torn, I guess because maybe I should get a regular acoustic and learn from YouTube videos instead. I like rock and maybe that's the way to go

zbarron

My closest experience with classical guitar is playing ukulele which also uses nylon strings. Classical guitars have no truss rods so you don't need to worry about them. It's possible the one you buy will have a high action (meaning the strings are far from the frets and you'll have to push them farther/harder to get the note, but unlike acoustic steel strings they are a lot easier to press anyway so it's less of an issue.

Of course still do your research. Get one from a decent brand If you just go with the cheapest one it could be constructed poorly and nothing you can do will make it sound/play well.

Scroll down to "Top 5 Best Cheap Nylon-String Acoustic Guitars"

The Yamaha C40 seems a good one and if you use Amazon they sell a Yamaha C40 Bundle with a stand, tuner, picks, bag, and instructional DVD for only $20 more. They also sell other bundles.

I'm torn, I guess because maybe I should get a regular acoustic and learn from YouTube videos instead. I like rock and maybe that's the way to go
That's what I did. I also picked up a soundhole pickup (which won't work on classical guitars) to play Rocksmith with it. To be honest I'm kind of itching for an electric at the moment. If you go self taught did you still want to go acoustic? It seems most people in the thread and in general play electric.

If you like rock then go acoustic or electric (although I say go electric off the bat). Don't take roundabout ways to do what you want to do. I feel like people who go acoustic or classical while really wanting to play electric are just delaying satisfaction and are at risk of quitting prematurely.

Iorv3th

I had a friend that started playing when he was like 10. He took a classical guitar class in college when he was 20. He liked it but said it was really tough. Had to grow out his fingernails to pick with them instead of using a pick.

If you are interested in playing guitar that you hear on the radio or certain songs I think you should probably take a class for acoustic or regular guitar. Make sure it's a beginner level class. I know when my buddy took classical it was a more advanced course in the program he was in.

If it were me I wouldn't recommend it at your level unless it was specifically what you wanted to play.

Hey guitar gaf, I've had this epiphone les paul since high school that's been gathering dust and I'm thinking of trying to trade it or modify it, but I'm not sure which. I never really liked the sound, look, or feel of the les paul; but back then my parents got it for me since the music store recommended it.

I want to get a guitar that would sound better for stuff like shoegaze and dreampop; ideally something I can pile effects on without it sounding too buzzy or deep, but versatile enough to cover a lot of ground since I'd be tracking multiple parts with it. Would you guys recommend trying to swap the pickups and maybe trying to coax a different tone out of what I already have, or should I just trade it for a used telecaster or something so I can get dat jangle? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I don't know much about guitars, but I'd really like to add some to my newer tracks.

It seems most people in the thread and in general play electric.

Perhaps most, but not all. Ask any acoustic questions you want.

I end up recommending electric for beginners a lot only because it seems like it would fit the music these beginners want to play, so that's where they should start— same as teruterubozu said a few posts ago.

Would you guys recommend trying to swap the pickups and maybe trying to coax a different tone out of what I already have, or should I just trade it for a used telecaster or something so I can get dat jangle? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I don't know much about guitars, but I'd really like to add some to my newer tracks.

Are you using the effects you have well? e.g. are you sure its the pickups and not trying to do too many effects or in the wrong order? (it totally might be the pickups or the guitar).

Regardless, "I never really liked the sound, look, or feel of the les paul" means you should get one that you do like.

Still, worth looking into what effects to put where. That Pedal Show (YT) has really taught me a bunch of stuff, but I basically knew nothing about them.

i miss my guitar. had to sell it because i could not justify the price tag.

What is fun worth? Go get one of the cheap ones Armadillo isn't buying.

Hey guitar gaf, I've had this epiphone les paul since high school that's been gathering dust and I'm thinking of trying to trade it or modify it, but I'm not sure which. I never really liked the sound, look, or feel of the les paul; but back then my parents got it for me since the music store recommended it.

I want to get a guitar that would sound better for stuff like shoegaze and dreampop; ideally something I can pile effects on without it sounding too buzzy or deep, but versatile enough to cover a lot of ground since I'd be tracking multiple parts with it. Would you guys recommend trying to swap the pickups and maybe trying to coax a different tone out of what I already have, or should I just trade it for a used telecaster or something so I can get dat jangle? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I don't know much about guitars, but I'd really like to add some to my newer tracks.

pawn that thing off and get a squier vintage modified jazzmaster or jaguar if you like the shoegazi

Are you using the effects you have well? e.g. are you sure its the pickups and not trying to do too many effects or in the wrong order? (it totally might be the pickups or the guitar).
I have a few years of experience processing and mixing synths and samples and stuff so I think I'm alright unless there's something vastly different about processing guitars that I'm just overlooking? My philosophy is sound is sound, though. The guitar doesn't necessarily sound awful but it just doesn't seem to have the tone that I want. Maybe a little too rich and not metallic enough is the way I'd describe it. It's a minor thing but it's enough to keep me from enjoying it, when really I think playing guitar is quite fun.
Typically I keep things pretty simple with effects on sources like guitars and stuff, though. Usually just eq-distortion-reverb and maybe a delay or tremolo somewhere in there depending on what I'm doing. First EQ is always just for cutting what I don't want, though. All my effects are plugins except for an old Quadraverb so I do a lot of re-arranging. Pretty sure it's just the tone of the guitar unless you can think of something I might be missing.

pawn that thing off and get a squier vintage modified jazzmaster or jaguar if you like the shoegazi
Any particular reason why I should go for one of these other than the recognizability? I see em around a lot but is there a particular quality that makes them special? They seem to be a very popular recommendation for this question.

Iorv3th

What do you mean by Buzzy? Is it fret buzz? Also what strings are you using and have you tried using different strings?

I would try getting it setup and with a string that is going to have the sound you want. Something like D’Addario’s EXP. If it's been sitting and gathering dust and the strings haven't been changed it's going to sound awful. But also different type of strings are going to give you a different sound.

Depending though on the price of that epiphone too some of them are fairly cheap and have somewhat bad tuner pegs that will lose tune fairly quickly if you bend strings often.

Trying different strings first. Going to be cheapest thing to try. Unless you already have.

Pretty sure it's just the tone of the guitar unless you can think of something I might be missing.

Sounds like you know more than me :)

If it were just the sound I'd explore lower output humbuckers voiced differently than the stock ones, which are likely to be middle of the road. But if you don't like how it plays you might as well go shopping.

You can also try adjusting the pickup height on the Epiphone to change the sound.

Xun

Is it not? Wow, I thought being a VM squire it was a faded shell pink (Like the way the VM Jag has the faded out surf green) in that picture! Still nice though!

Here's some pics of my totally pro project, kitchen paint shop! The shielding eventually pops over the edges to make contact with the plate, but I buffed it first before I finished that part up.

UWvh5vj.jpg

3alHART.jpg

I bought a wiring kit from MOJO pickups rather than being out of the box soldered and ready to go. It was cheaper to do it myself with their kit, plus I was balls deep into the project at this point and thought bugger it, but it was hard and took me maybe three goes to be happy with my soldering... But it was something that really needed doing as the original wiring was knackered with the whole lead circuit not working at all, so the top switch basically acted like a kill switch and it was cheaper to just redo everything from a kit than take it to a tech, crazy as that is.

itKZvQs.jpg

Getting there.. The logo style is too old, but in England it seems your options are limited when it comes to Decals and I'm not overly fussed honestly. As much as I love this neck I'm still umming and ahhing if I should get a custom built one with binding or not anyway.

Bcne8cP.jpg

Just proud of my buff job... Buffing is horrible and I thought it would be a couple hours of smug polishing. Nope.. It took me about 10 hours to buff it to this and more sweat than I care to admit.

haKB1ru.jpg

This is a better representation of the final colour

9GctLHF.jpg

I took it for a final setup and got a new nut made for the bottom 4 strings all .26 and the top 2 both .13 and I LOVE it. The problem I have now is that I replaced so much, that I almost have enough bits and bobs for a second, slightly more road worn Jazzmaster, which is where the telecaster/jazzmaster mashup custom build comes in ;)
Beautiful work there!

I love the colour.

What do you mean by Buzzy? Is it fret buzz? Also what strings are you using and have you tried using different strings?

I would try getting it setup and with a string that is going to have the sound you want. Something like D’Addario’s EXP. If it's been sitting and gathering dust and the strings haven't been changed it's going to sound awful. But also different type of strings are going to give you a different sound.

Depending though on the price of that epiphone too some of them are fairly cheap and have somewhat bad tuner pegs that will lose tune fairly quickly if you bend strings often.

Trying different strings first. Going to be cheapest thing to try. Unless you already have.

Honestly the strings probably are a huge contributor to the issue, I honestly have no idea what's on them right now. I had some extra strings in the case and put them on when I tried it out again a few weeks ago. Didn't bother checking what they were, though. So nah, realistically I haven't. I can tell you now they're probably not the right kind for what I want, though. My guitar teacher was a big blues guy and I always just bought what he said was best instead of doing my own research like I should have. Also by buzzy I don't necessarily mean that it's noisy, I mostly mean the guitar has a very deep, brassy tone to it. Very far from the airy, shimmery sound I want. But yeah, I'll pick some of those up later this week and try them out, I might as well do whatever cheap fixes I can before I try selling it for something else.

If it were just the sound I'd explore lower output humbuckers voiced differently than the stock ones, which are likely to be middle of the road. But if you don't like how it plays you might as well go shopping.

You can also try adjusting the pickup height on the Epiphone to change the sound.
Thanks for the link, I'll try that. As far as how it plays, I never really did like the feel of it. It's always felt unwieldy to me. I don't know if I'd put too much work into it because of that, but if it's something as simple as changing the strings or adjusting the pickups I'd hold onto it for a bit longer.

EVOL 100%

I want to get a guitar that would sound better for stuff like shoegaze and dreampop; ideally something I can pile effects on without it sounding too buzzy or deep, but versatile enough to cover a lot of ground since I'd be tracking multiple parts with it.

I have an Epiphone Les Paul that I got from a friend, and this is exactly what I'd describe how they sound with distortion. The guitar starts to sound like amplified bees. The guitar build quality is pretty nice, but those pickups are horrendous. EQing, trying different pedals, trying different amps didn't do jack shit. Those pickups are a lost cause.

I'd switch out the pickups if you like humbuckers, but from what you described I'd go with a single coil equipped guitar. Shimmering and airy is not what I'd describe humbuckers sounding like. Any soundclips of what kind of guitar sound you're going for?

Unwieldy trying to fret notes and chords or just having the stupid thing on your neck?

(I own two Les Pauls, I can call them stupid!)
Honestly, unwieldy as in heavy. Comparing it to friends' guitars, it seems to weigh a good bit more. It also doesn't tend to sit on my lap in a way that's comfortable for me to use my setup at the same time. It's only really comfortable when I'm sitting on the couch or something. I know that sounds stupid, but I'd prefer something more lightweight that I can move around with, put down for a second, pick it back up again, and work with in my small studio space with without feeling like using it is an event. It just gets in the way of my workflow, and when I'm focused on something I'll always pass it up because it just isn't fun to pick up and play.

EVOL 100%

Honestly, unwieldy as in heavy. Comparing it to friends' guitars, it seems to weigh a good bit more. It also doesn't tend to sit on my lap in a way that's comfortable for me to use my setup at the same time. It's only really comfortable when I'm sitting on the couch or something. I know that sounds stupid, but I'd prefer something more lightweight that I can move around with, put down for a second, pick it back up again, and work with in my small studio space with without feeling like using it is an event. It just gets in the way of my workflow, and when I'm focused on something I'll always pass it up because it just isn't fun to pick up and play.

Another complaint about the guitar that matches mine!

Les Pauls are definitely heavy mofos, and while my Jag and JM aren't too shabby when it comes to being heavy as hell, the unergonomic shape of Les Pauls never gelled with me. Felt like a chore to play, even though I really liked the neck.

I think you do have the right idea of changing your guitar, because I can tell you by experience that you're not going to be able to get attached to that guitar lol

LProtag

Speaking of classical, I took lessons for a while when I was in high school. It was incredibly useful in terms of developing my chops, but I didn't keep up with it and lost a lot of that. The kind of fingerings you need to do can get intense and awkward, so it really helps in terms of dealing with playing complex pieces. Granted, if you want to shred, it's not going to do too much to build speed or anything.

Likewise, I played in the jazz band in high school, which was a great education in learning how to play basically any form of chord and building an ear for chord progressions.

I'd highly recommend trying out classical and jazz guitar for any guitarist.

Top Bottom