• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gung-Ho (P&D) makes $526 million profit in 6 months

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's not Japanese-only. It was localized in English, and is currently available on both iOS and Android.

Essentially, it's a puzzle game where you collect/level up monsters. These monsters have different skills and abilities that are, often-times, suited for a specific purpose. It can become addicting to go after that elusive team you're trying to build, especially when a few of them are REM [Rare Egg Machine] pulls. REM pulls are eggs/monsters that cost five Magic Stones each but, as I said, the game is pretty generous at giving you out free ones, if you're patient. Wait to pull during a Godfest, though, as the odds of getting the specific monsters present in it are increased to 3x the normal rate.

It's highly addicting.
So it is basically Pokémon slot machine version

bebop242

I haven't followed this game in awhile, is it still gaining popularity?

Its a very fun game, wish they released a vita version. Hell I'd probably buy a 3DS if they bring the Japanese port over to the us.

Epic Drop

I've spent more time on P&D the last 150 days (just got my 5 stones for hitting that log in quantity!) than any other game by FAR. The game is super fun, and I've probably spent $50 max in that time period. Though, last godfest I pulled a Blue Sonia and a Blue Odin (so lucky), and I've already got Amon and other great subs, so I don't think I'll ever need to roll again :)

Top Bottom