• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gunman kills twelve at theater in Aurora Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Any venue with lots of people makes for a good target for these psychopaths. The more they can hurt, the better.

It's all about getting the most attention and making the news.

Hoping there's no suicide of the shooter, proper justice needs to be had. Don't know about you guys, but whenever stuff like this happens and the shooter ends his life it pisses me off that much more.

MrDenny

This is horrible, why would someone do this to innocent people.
The theater must have been packed too, hope no children got hurt :(

Pakistanis and Indians have the same skin color though. Suggests it's possibly an Al-Qaeda inspired attack.

That youtube link above says something about gas mask. Makes me think it might be inspired by the movie.

I think we know that its way to early and this speculation is usually wrong.

I just feel bad for the victims. They just wanted the see a fun movie :(

Amagon

I implore all the members in this board to keep the shit puns out of this thread if you know what's good for you.

Ugh the youtube video just reminded me a lot of the people there are gonna be young teenagers since they don't have work or school tomorrow.

I can't imagine the parents who let their kids go out to see a movie and then hear this news.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus Christ, if there were kids/families who just wanted to go watch a midnight screen among the victims, I'll be even more furious than I already am. So many innocent people, fuck that shit sooo hard. I'm with whoever said they hoped there was no suicide. This guy needs to sit in jail for the rest of his life and think about what he did. (or they, if multiple shooters are confirmed)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just got the movie spoiled by reading a thread about this elsewhere. Not even 4chan either.

FML

I'd rather have the movie spoiled a million times over then ever ever witness or experience anything like this.

FML for the victims and families... not you.

What the fuck? fuck the movie, you can't be serious.
Someone just wrote it in the reply for kicks, knowing that people planning to see it, would read it.

edit. Oh I see, people are trying to personalise this tragedy and make me out to be a bad guy. Well I was just trying to give a fair warning to Batman fans that there are spoilers out there related to this news story so yeah. Keep fighting to good fight GAF.

Nevasleep

Weird how it's front page news on dutch news outlets, but it's nowhere to be found on BBC, Reuters or CNN.
BBC are always slow for breaking news.

What CNN international, they are showing a segment on Batman being in the 1%, and saying "you can't help but laugh at that". So bad CNN.

jaxword

This is horrible, they are some fucking evil bastards. What twisted, corrupt minds can think of doing this?

Shooting sprees happen every year in schools or other crowded venues...sometimes people just snap, get some guns and go on a rampage. Sometimes there's no specific reason other than they want to kill as many people as possible. Sometimes there's a message or manifesto afterwards, i.e the Brevik shooter, but would their motivations really matter to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom