• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy makes the most awesome wall in the history of walls!

Pikelet

I love this game ever since my dad bought the entire lucasarts collection back in the day. I prefer this to sam and max or even monkey island. Maniac mansion sucks though

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
FoxHimself said:
He also has this toilet:

img_44d1b24c62b01.jpg

Apple Chronojohn!

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
I'm still puzzled by the fact that in this day and age there are still people who haven't played DoTT, it's the best adventure Sierra ever made...

Unison

Nino said:
I'm still puzzled by the fact that in this day and age there are still people who haven't played DoTT, it's the best adventure Sierra ever made...

No, it's not. :D

Lucasarts made it.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Nino said:

Tsk tsk, and from someone with a MONKEY ISLAND AVATAR.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Nino said:

Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...

xsarien said:
Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...Please be a joke...

Don't worry. The chances are good. I mean he has a Kings Quest monkey as a avatar atleast.:D

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Unison said:
No, it's not. :D

Lucasarts made it.

BorkBork said:
Tsk tsk, and from someone with a MONKEY ISLAND AVATAR.

Gentlemen I suggest you hand over your sarcasm detectors to Dr. Edison, they're in desperate need of fine tuning.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
unifin said:
I figured it was psychonauts concept art! The style seemed similar at least -

... what game is it from, anyhow?

Day of the Tentacle you stupid whore. How the **** did you get past Junior Member?!

P.S. Lucasarts` Maniac Mansion shit is awesome. I miss the heydays. :(

When I finally have enough dough to enlarge my office, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm going to do to my walls. Along with the Mario theme stuff I've seen elsewhere on the boards, this is some of the best stuff, though on my own wall I'd probably go for something like:

Yuri.jpg

Jasoco

Banned
silenttwn said:
How bout someone paints their wall with the most appropriate game related thing you could put on it:

wallguy-screen.jpg
I don't get the reference. Sure, I know it's "Wallguy", but I don't get the reference. I don't know what game it's from.

Top Bottom