• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackers tell Sony “The Interview may release now”—with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrid

Banned
I guess the hackers were finally able to stop laughing their asses off at Sony, regained a little composure, righted their chairs after falling out of them from laughing, and decided to grant them "permission".

acrid

Banned
Please tell me there is going to be a South Park episode for this. This is such a fucking joke.. but not. Wish we could just block NK from the internet.

It'll be the easiest episode Matt and Trey have ever done. This whole situation literally wrote itself for them.

DarkFlow

Banned
This doesn't make sense. If they release it all anyway then no studio will ever comply to their demands again. Neither will sony. They lost all their cards at that point. It's in NK's best interest NOT to release the info then they can continue blackmailing Sony and potentially other studios as well.

None of this shit makes sense! Blackmail only works for so long before people get fed up.

Lethe82

Banned
Operating in cyberspace still means that you can find a way to pay someone to start assassinating Sony Executives. We're in uncharted territory here.

Ominym

Banned
I hope they make an entire movie out of that shot looping over and over while God Bless America plays.

Sony needs to stop bending over backwards to appease someone who likely will betray their trust in a month or two anyway.

Moppet13

God I hope Sony complies, I think that would be even more funny than anything that could possibly be in the movie as is.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!

Sandfox

The only way Sony would care about something like this is if the hackers have really big dirt on them from the hack.

Watch these North Korean hackers turn out to be a 12-year-old boy in Bumblefuck, Ohio.

That would be amazing given what was pulled off.

This is absolutely hilarious. Giving them permission to release it but with the amended ending, I would literally die laughing if that happened. They have Sony by the balls.

Holy shit, what if they DEMAND that Sony release it with the required edits? Sony will probably do it!

Bleepey

I hope they make changes, they have a sequel where he lives, and in this sequel they take the piss out of lil Kim even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom