• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach

Butane123

Blueblur1 said:
4545454.jpg
Heh, I know so many people in that picture.

feel

Awesome video interviews of the odst squad on that xbox.com page... very cool little video snippets being shown on the right. Are these done by the same people who did the advertisement?

edit: you guys are talking about the same thing, my bad. Thanks StUnNeR H2K for that pic, was about to ask for something like it since I was confused by all the other posts. Very appreciated.

Toddler

StUnNeR H2K said:
For the codes...

odst_oni.jpg

Enter 06-078-TI into any of the restricted videos for the popup window to download the Wallpapers.
I'm still having problems. Is it my browser? I'm using Chrome right now..

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Ten-Song said:
Yeah entering them did nothing for me in Chrome either, had to switch over to Firefox.
So this is why I couldn't work out what was going on.

No idea why I even use Chrome, it's not that great

feel

Kibbles said:
New site has some badass stuff. The scrambled action scenes look nice.
I was totally hooked watching those interviews and the video memories being shown... I wonder, they went through all the trouble of filming those and creating the CGi and epic scenes for some of the memories, just for them to be featured only in the tiny windows on this site?? Impressive stuff.. This little thing must have a crazy budget. Unless those clips are part of the extended version of the ad coming on Monday.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Adam Baldwin (voice of Dutch) doesn't get enough love around here. His great in Chuck.

big ander

Cool, switching to IE made it work for me. These are cool.
"I'm not looking for cocky. I'm looking for talent."
"Lucky for you you landed both, sir."

EDIT: A small error I noticed: Mickey is supposed to be youngest, and while his birth date is listed at 10/20/2530 (so he's 22), but it says he's 33.
EDIT2: Wow a bunch of cool stuff in there. The wallpaper's are sweet. Buck also seemed to ask them all about school courses, especially in philosophy. Weird. And he said Mickey would need
archaeological explosives to dig something up. Interesting.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The wallpapers are alright. Nice job finding the codes though. I"m still gonna use my Heretic screen shot as my wallpaper.

Top Bottom