• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach

Kibbles

SecretBonusPoint said:
Since people actually have ODST now with promised Reach Beta access, it seems a bit weird that no timeframe has been given for when that beta will be available and how. Any info?
We are due for some in-game content.

[edit] Fucking damnit, again! Everytime I type ODST in the bar on firefox it goes here and I think it's the ODST thread.

feel

I like how there's different music for the Halo 3 mythic menu, there seems to be a halo variation of the titanic theme playing on right now while I wait for some friends to finish up a match. :lol

But it sounds great, I love the halo music. God bless Marty and Mike.

edit: :lol :lol bah didn't realize this was the wrong thread.

We just posted this on my site, it looks like EDGE could be running a feature on Halo: Reach in their next issue. There's a scan of the hinted preview, looks to me to resemble the promotional image for Reach. Waiting on word as to if it's another game or not though.

Exypher

Reminds me more of this:

logo_2.jpg

but who knows. Would be awesome if it was Reach.

edit: I see the same discussion is going on in the ODST thread, with ME2 coming up as well :D

Kibbles

[edit] Did it again. Damnit, why can't this thread be closed or something.

Has that preview been confirmed to be Mass Effect 2 yet by the way?

MMaRsu

Banned
Why does noone use this thread anymore? Or are we using the ODST thread? Anyway, this has both in the title so why not use this?

Anyway I rebought ODST and played Firefight again this morning.. man that's still such a great mode, glad it's coming back in Reach and even better :D. Till then ODST will tide me over for sure :).

Already gonna add See5harp but if anyone else wants to do some Firefight later tonight or tomorrow just let me know :).

Blueblur1

Everyone uses the ODST thread to talk about ODST which doesn't happen often. As for Halo 3, we don't have an official thread for it anymore after it was locked so anyone looking for people to play with usually pop into the latest Halo thread to ask (at the moment, a lot of us are posting in the Reach E3 trailer thread).

MMaRsu

Banned
I dont know if this is the correct thread for Halo talk but whatever.. there are so many and there's none on the frontpage and via search I only find old Halo threads.

I've found out that I can't play this shit at night when the fucking US dudes come online and rape me. I get a fucking overshield and die within two shots and a beatdown?????? From a fucking BR????? Wtf is going on man.. Maybe I should just play this game stoned because tonight I'm getting owned left and right and I can hardly get any kills and it's just pissing me off something fierce!!!!

During the day I can get by easily and come in 1st and second most of the time.

JonesFTW

Neo Member
did any one play marathon games all the way through? i just wanted to know the story because i've only played half of the game. Due to extreme frustration because the whole game is like being trapped in a inescapable maze, which bungie calls a levels. So difficult to find out where to go IMHO. I'm probably going to play it my self but i love spoling the ending.
2nsbdwn.jpg

Top Bottom