• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Boxart Revealed

fuck_gif_A_Link_To_The_Past_2_Past_Harder-s360x359-100518-580.gif

From the incredible sounding music, to the whole "vision" 343 are going for...now to THIS!

I can't FUCKING wait for Halo 4!!!!!!!!!!

Fine, get your hopes up. I'm just saying multiple people all saw and read the same thing, but ok.

I'm not "getting my hopes up," I'm just saying there's really no reason for Microsoft not to include it, especially since it's been in a Halo title by 343 Industries before and Microsoft's E3 conferences are 90% Kinect related these days.

It's like Activision deciding to not release a Call of Duty game for six years...it just doesn't make any sense.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I am holding out some hope for Kinect functionality.

Its not like the game will be motion controlled or anything.

Mass Effect 3 used Kinect, and my play-through was better because of it.

Skyrim now uses Kinect, and it is a better more fluid game because of it.

Hating something just to hate it is much too prevalent on GAF.

TheOddOne

I'm not "getting my hopes up," I'm just saying there's really no reason for Microsoft not to include it, especially since it's been in a Halo title by 343 Industries before and Microsoft's E3 conferences are 90% Kinect related these days.

It's like Activision deciding to not release a Call of Duty game for six years...it just doesn't make any sense.
Ok, I see where this is going.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I never really understood Halo's M rating. It's not really particularly graphic, and while there's a little language, it's not that bad either

I agree. I would put a game like Uncharted into the "M" category. Lots and lots of blood and swearing. Easily worse than Halo in that regard.

Bgamer90

Banned
I never really understood Halo's M rating. It's not really particularly graphic, and while there's a little language, it's not that bad either

I never did either to be honest.

Especially taking this into consideration lol:

29bf0b1427adf00e459f8aa3adbdb2a212906536748340200482502725895_t.jpg

The COD games after COD2 got M ratings though (obviously).

I've definitely never understood the Halo M rating, either. Hilarious that games like Halo Reach, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War 3 are all the same broad rating.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Halo 1 was originally rated T iirc

They changed their mind prior to release though

So it was borderline

Vire

I like the text above where the opening to the planet is. Hopefully the final box art is that way.

The composition plays nicely with the mix of organic and rigid line. My eye seemed to follow around the Chief up to the starburst pattern and repelled down to the title. Not to mention the the overall monochromatic color scheme which helps improve the image quality and bring out the most detail.

Am pleased

Top Bottom