• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

EBLspartan

Neo Member
I'll try to take times to show you if it's similar to what you are experiencing

I'll try (again) too.

PS.this happens searching for a game alone in the fireteam. Many players that are experiencing this wrote that searching matches with american friends solves the problem instantly (at least until they stay in the same team).
It seems like a way too restrictive servers region lock...

Guy ran in and got team naded and quit after that. We won without him so whatever. Pretty sad if you quit after one death, do you have anger issues or something?

Screenshot-Original.png

Nutter

Guy ran in and got team naded and quit after that. We won without him so whatever. Pretty sad if you quit after one death, do you have anger issues or something?

Reminds me of a person I know. He rage quits after his first death and he supposedly likes Halo MP. LOL.

But you only get
6 items total

edit:
For a second i thought the pic had elzar in the opposing team vs Furious Demise lol
The arena pack would be nice if it was at least 2 guaranteed weapon skins, 2 visor unlocks, both of ultra rare or greater quality in addition to whatever else comes in it such as armor.

For every time Palmer says, "It isn't over yet we can still take out the enemy core" you should get an automatic gold pack.

Right?! haha how did they think triggering that line when it's near impossible to do would be helpful. it only reminds me of my incoming loss haha

The arena pack would be nice if it was at least 2 guaranteed weapon skins, 2 visor unlocks, both of ultra rare or greater quality in addition to whatever else comes in it such as armor.

Yeah, im jus making a fuss though. if they did have a pure lgendary one, i dont think it would be helpful since those are the most rare ones people are trying to get.

its like putting a legendary ancients weapon pack for sale in diablo 3. kinda. the grind would dip considerably i think.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Are you guys ready for the Halo World Championship LATAM finals this weekend?

DSJeBgi.jpg

I'm very excited to tell you that I'm going to be one of the official casters for the tournament so I expect to see all of you HaloGAF supporting the stream! http://www.twitch.tv/halo

See you this weekend guys LET'S GO!

y34VFb5.jpg

P.S:
Yes that's me ;)

congrats! i'll check it out. not you, that would be weird.

Fuchsdh

For every time Palmer says, "It isn't over yet we can still take out the enemy core" you should get an automatic gold pack.

I believe I've successfully accomplished that three times without a team, and probably an equal number of times on the few occasions I've rolled with a full group.

They should bring back Gungoose CTF

GUNGOOSE CTF CAPTURE THE ENEMY FLAG ON A GUNGOOSE!

God I hated Gungoose from MCC. Every time I played BTB in MCC it got picked.

I consider this a bad opinion purely based on overkill events and capping the winning flag in a close game.

I can find BTB matches at that hour and I'm from Portugal. I don't know what's happening to you, but I'll try to find a match today to see what happens.

Australia is dead in the water for BTB or WZ assault population. You'll basically never find a game. Rarely a full party for BTB will get 1 or 2 matches in a night. Again allowing us to choose when to match locally or internationally would have been ideal, we control when to do what. It's the right solution.

I saw a GIF of it, I don't know how it wasn't the first thing I thought of when I saw the ball object in Forge. How well does it actually work? xD

After watching the video :( .. the ball not flying everywhere is making me dissapointed it was even mentioned as a worth article... there probably is some hidden creation from another forger perhaps.

Australia is dead in the water for BTB or WZ assault population. You'll basically never find a game. Rarely a full party for BTB will get 1 or 2 matches in a night. Again allowing us to choose when to match locally or internationally would have been ideal, we control when to do what. It's the right solution.

Definitely the best solution. No need to choose the server, just if we want local or not local.

clav

Anyone find the rankings inconsistent?

I feel like I can be in Onyx after watching how some people play.

Sometimes I punch a table when I hear that. What's worse is the game plays the sad defeating music in the background.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone find the rankings inconsistent?

I feel like I can be in Onyx after watching how some people play.

Sometimes I punch a table when I hear that.

I feel like the higher you are, the more inconsistent it can be.

Karl2177

You can say stop playing SWAT, but the spawn system shouldn't be so bad that I spawn in someone's line of sight 3 times in a row to instant death.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
You can say stop playing SWAT, but the spawn system shouldn't be so bad that I spawn in someone's line of sight 3 times in a row to instant death.

#Swat

There isn't a way to really combat that with the spawn system. There's only so much they can do. Getting spawn killed is inevitable in swat, especially when you're playing against players that know how to make you play their game.

It sucks. It really does.

Tawpgun

Jesus what a Wrzone game.

They took the garage but we held their east armory for a bit also. We got all the big AI kills. But when we were around 900 points they capped our armory and got the triple cap. I thought, we can still get some AI and win by kills.

At 945 score someone snuck into our core room with the answer and we lost :(

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus what a Wrzone game.

They took the garage but we held their east armory for a bit also. We got all the big AI kills. But when we were around 900 points they capped our armory and got the triple cap. I thought, we can still get some AI and win by kills.

At 945 score someone snuck into our core room with the answer and we lost :(

This has happened to me and I've done this to another team before. This sucks when it happens.

I had a time where beginning of the game we capped all of armories and central base. Right from the get go we had direct access to the core. We got the core to so little health, that if you put a couple shots into it with anything, we would have won the game. Unfortunately they capped an armory and we lost access to the core. For the remainder of the game, we couldn't triple cap and finish the game. We lost. They literally dragged out the game for the full duration and beat us by like 6 points.

Tawpgun

And now had a team with 2 little kids saying ti was pointless going for the bosses and another nerdy sounding dude arguing with them the entire match.

Weee

Karl2177

#Swat

There isn't a way to really combat that with the spawn system. There's only so much they can do. Getting spawn killed is inevitable in swat, especially when you're playing against players that know how to make you play their game.

It sucks. It really does.

I've been killed off spawn in swat before, but never more than once. This was die legitimately, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn and not die. I've spawned in people's line of sight in other modes, but I have shields and can fight back at least a little bit.

Stop playing Swat

Go spit roast yourself.

Top Bottom