• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians revealed - more at E3 - Fall 2015 [Box Art person is new guy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looks and sounds (that halo ce unveiling music just doesnt fit) low budget. not the production values i'd expect if real. but i dont think i've seen any of that cg footage before and that would be tough to fake... but yeah, not buying it

Am I the only to expect a Halo Wars 2 at this E3 maybe?

Halo Wars 2 has sense, after the comic Halo Escalation 6 everything is now in place in the story to do a sequel to this game, add the fact that now is technically possible to play 3 races (even 4 with the Forerunner) and of course the next Halo: Escalations comics change completely of subject... Why the Spirit of Fire is back just some days before the E3… coincidence?

Also Phil Spencer said that RTS will come back soon and that he liked Halo Wars with another tweet:
http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-xbox-head-hints-strongly-at-new-rts-xbox-one-game-reveal

it will be unexpected and a Halo title more for Xbox One is never bad for Microsoft, add that on the description of Halo Escalation 6 they said: “The saga of Halo Wars enters the modern age “ Halo Wars is only a game not a saga, 343i have plans for a saga?

And as you can see here MS is looking people for an RTS here:http://www.xboxachievements.com/new...f-a-“Well-Loved-Strategy-Game-Franchise”.html
for a ““Well-Loved Strategy Game Franchise”

What do you think? Can we expect the announcement of a Halo title at this E3 other than Halo 2A?

Personally I really expect some surprises from 343i not only Halo 2 A and Halo 5: Guardians because common if they announce and show only a remake it’s a little bad don’t you think? It’s expected and it’s a remake not the best to sell a new machine, I do not say that Halo Wars is a big system seller but for sure it will be another great point to the library of games for the Xbox One.

Am I the only to expect a Halo Wars 2 at this E3 maybe?

Halo Wars 2 has sense, after the comic Halo Escalation 6 everything is now in place in the story to do a sequel to this game, add the fact that now is technically possible to play 3 races (even 4 with the Forerunner) and of course the next Halo: Escalations comics change completely of subject... Why the Spirit of Fire is back just some days before the E3… coincidence?

Also Phil Spencer said that RTS will come back soon and that he liked Halo Wars with another tweet:
http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-xbox-head-hints-strongly-at-new-rts-xbox-one-game-reveal

it will be unexpected and a Halo title more for Xbox One is never bad for Microsoft, add that on the description of Halo Escalation 6 they said: “The saga of Halo Wars enters the modern age “ Halo Wars is only a game not a saga, 343i have plans for a saga?

And as you can see here MS is looking people for an RTS here:http://www.xboxachievements.com/new...f-a-“Well-Loved-Strategy-Game-Franchise”.html
for a ““Well-Loved Strategy Game Franchise”

What do you think? Can we expect the announcement of a Halo title at this E3 other than Halo 2A?

Personally I really expect some surprises from 343i not only Halo 2 A and Halo 5: Guardians because common if they announce and show only a remake it’s a little bad don’t you think? It’s expected and it’s a remake not the best to sell a new machine, I do not say that Halo Wars is a big system seller but for sure it will be another great point to the library of games for the Xbox One.
The things I would do for a sequel...

TheOddOne

ibdTWglXzOyg6N.gif

ryan299

Seems like the Arbiter is going to be in the game. That was his voice talking to the new Spartan Locke in the trailer. Pumped for him to come back.

Flintty

I've just been watching the video again on the Xbox dashboard. Did anyone make out what the Arbiter said after saying 'not because I trust you...'? I hear him say 'Agent Clunk' (around 1:09 in) :| Is that the name of the new Spartan?

*books hearing test*

TheOddOne

Screencaps:

iUZMAOFiFsxWd.png

izg7jgoMSvXPD.png

io4JB4Y6jyNq.png

I've just been watching the video again on the Xbox dashboard. Did anyone make out what the Arbiter said after saying 'not because I trust you...'? I hear him say 'Agent Clunk' (around 1:09 in) :| Is that the name of the new Spartan?

*books hearing test*
I heard Agent Clark.

Caayn

So he's a Spartan III? Going from the Spartan number imprinted on his chestplate.

00-B221-3

Edit:
Nevermind, the B is looks more like an 8. So it would be 00-8221-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom