• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HALO movie OFFICIALLY dead!

Spire said:
A MC/Arbiter buddy movie would be great. Like, MC could be driving a warthog all crazy like and Arbiter is like "Woah dog! Get me out of here, these humans are nuts!" and then everyone laughs and it'd be great. I'm sure Brett Ratner would take the time out from making soulless schlock to helm the project.

Sgt. Johnson could be the sergeant that's always shouting about the mayor on his ass, and how they're loose cannons but damn good cops, and how this next assignment better be done by the books or it's their badges.

+1 for the Halo buddy movie.

I can see the trailer now with the standard hollywood voice over guy,

"He's been shot at, destroyed a halo, and held of swarm after swarm of covenant. Master Chief is a SPARTAN-II just trying to mind his own business, so what happens when he finds himself having to work with an Elite? Hold tight as you come along on this crazy misadventure with these two larger than life characters who are truely worlds apart!"

Man, I was sorta of looking forward to it, but of course had obvious reservations but with the people behind it, it had some hope. Maybe for the best though.

As Jesus Christ, shut the **** about Uwe Boll, what the hell is wrong with people? Why in gods name would anyone one want his ass on any mother****ing project especially any of the highly regarded IPs. Is it some twisted dream for your own bias hate of a franchise? Give it the hell up, any acknowledged persons be it Kojima and/or Bungie wouldn't let his ass near their IPs and Kojima already knows of Uwe Boll's "achievements", Kojima's zany, devoted, and creative over his projects and makes awesome games, Uwe Boll doesn't even register in his own industry other than something terribly created as a loophole law.

Take any franchise you like and add Uwe Boll to it and see how it's burns so, and if you think it's a good idea, go slap ourself for being a liar and/or mental patient.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
poppin fresh said:
"He's been shot at, destroyed a halo, and held of swarm after swarm of covenant. Master Chief is a SPARTAN-II just trying to mind his own business, so what happens when he finds himself having to work with an Elite? Hold tight as you come along on this crazy misadventure with these two larger than life characters who are truely worlds apart!"

Includes a hilarious scene on whether or not it's okay for human people to say "sanggha."

FoneBone

poppin fresh said:
Needs more record scratches.

Top Bottom