• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinFTW

So yeah, this game is fucking amazing.

Small issues aside of course. Definitely needs some small tweaking. Gonna be doing a big write up after this and the big beta.

Also, just went 20-2. Unlocked an air assault chest piece hmmm (won't be switching from my helioskrill doe).

Also, go to your roster, click someone in a game and spectate them. It's amazing. Truly amazing.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'll bet Quinn put that in. He loves Top Gun.
What's Top Gun?

miiOdmN.gif

singhr1

I don't like what the artists are doing with the maps.

There's still that 343 adored haze everywhere, everything looks muddied, hard to see stuff. Maybe the final game being upped in res will help but the lighting is still super hazy.

Halo 3 Heretic on MCC looks a lot better than Truth.

The haze exists due to the glowing lit areas throughout the map. Regret, during daytime, removes the haze giving it good variety, IMO. Same as Empire at night.

I don't like what the artists are doing with the maps.

There's still that 343 adored haze everywhere, everything looks muddied, hard to see stuff. Maybe the final game being upped in res will help but the lighting is still super hazy.

Halo 3 Heretic on MCC looks a lot better than Truth.

Yeah it is absolutely way to foggy and blurred... Nothing stands out... the maps are just way to busy.

Can't say much to the gameplay since I really only played a few matches.

So how do I become a preview member? I was really hoping this was a day one purchaser sort of thing :((((

Edit: but I've watched so many "Searching" screens. Haven't I done enough to earn one?

dwells

Damn, is it too late to find out if you're on the naughty list? I'm fairly salty, but I think I do so without being a dick most of the time, so I feel like it go either way.

Obligatory code begging again, by the way.

Fuchsdh

I feel like I'm dying incredibly too fast.

This might have to do with the weapon strengths, but I also think it has to do with the complete removal of familiar shield/health sounds. The new ones just sound like noise.

AlStrong

This is going to be moderated/toned down a bit. It's supposed to be "funny" but we heard loads of complaints already.#realbeta

Will there be different personalities for the voices? Female Spartans?

Don't suppose you'd consider recording different voices for the announcer (client-side choice) as well.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Nah its fine imo. Isnt useful at long range, but can go toe to toe with AR in close. Less auto aim on it.

I'm telling you man, spam that shit and it beats everything in med/close range. Yeah it's not great farther out but it's absurdly good otherwise

CliQ

So my download stopped at 20% and is gone. Where can I go to redownload it? It says my code has been redeemed.

EDIT - Nevermind found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom