• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie, can you confirm / deny if Spartan Abilities will have individual toggles in custom games at launch for the retail release of Guardians? Or even just Sprint?

please

Omni

Are the codes being "rolled out" or something?

Seems most people have already got theirs. I'm in the preview and I got the Evolve Alpha code last time. Just nothing now

Mannnnn, I can't find a H5 match to save my life. Anybody else in matchmaking limbo? I redeemed my codes on my Xbox and have been trying since 4pm. Keeps timing out of search :(

Who needs a Halo 5 code when you have this?

ByTKL0X.jpg

Yeahhhhhhhh!

---

So, anything new discovered in the beta that wasn't well known yet?

RoKKeR

As I said in the other thread, I think halo 4 might actually be the best control scheme. I would really appreciate an option though that switches jump to LB and thrust to A. That would be the PERFECT control scheme.

Any word on join session in progress in H5G? I'm starting to want it after noticing that at least one person on my team leaves every game, thus giving the enemy an advantage.

RBK

Banned
As I said in the other thread, I think halo 4 might actually be the best control scheme. I would really appreciate an option though that switches jump to LB and thrust to A. That would be the PERFECT control scheme.

Bumper Jumper?

RoKKeR

Alright, I'm starting to get a feel for things and I'm liking it a lot. The Halo 4 control scheme really does make the most sense to me, even though I don't like having Jump on A and would rather it be moved to LB in place of Thruster.

The BR/DMR feel great, and kill times feel alright. Moving Smart Scope/ADS to right stick makes it feel more like a normal scope from Halo and I've yet to really find it hindering the game in any way.

Still need more time but it's going better than I thought.

Need to get that final resolution up though.

Zoolader

Ogre 2 is raging about crouch button being the same as hover. Actually he is complaining about everything and I'm about to mute the stream.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm genuinely enjoying this. Feels like Halo (tm).

Now let's see what it's like with the entire sandbox and objective gametypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom