• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

monome

That thread is such a shit hole now. Just a bunch of people trying to prove 343 to be liars. So when the game finally does come trolls will troll. Insane.

Nothing (well nothing in a video game thread) can break my hype.

I'm ununhypable. 2hrs, Halo 4, my computer. Ohh yeah. it's the moment I'm feeling so good i don't care what I get, it's gonna be sweet, certainly too short but the moment will have been mine. HALO 4, new place, new ennemies, new tech, new vehicles...so much goodness.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I went to the park to shoot some hoops to kill some time before 9. Yea, not a good idea. It's so fucking cold out. With in 5 minutes I couldn't feel my hands and my ears were hurting :(

I would hop on Reach to kill time but I know that I will just match foreigners and it will make me angry lol

Monome said:
Nothing (well nothing in a video game thread) can break my hype.

I'm ununhypable. 2hrs, Halo 4, my computer. Ohh yeah. it's the moment I'm feeling so good i don't care what I get, it's gonna be sweet, certainly too short but the moment will have been mine. HALO 4, new place, new ennemies, new tech, new vehicles...so much goodness.

I mean, ultimately the content we gonna is going to determine my hype but it would be nice if all of GAF gets behind Halo like they do for anything Naughtydog, Nintendo or Team Ico.(Just to name a few)

I'm actually really looking forward to Frankie and David being able to mention stuff in the thread about it now and answer questions.

Also, Congratulations to David, Frankie and all other 343 members who may be lurking or whatever. Shit ton of hard work to make it to this point and it must be feel damn good to finally be able to share this stuff.

I went to the park to shoot some foreigners to kill some time before 9. Yea, not a good idea. It's so fucking cold out. With in 5 minutes I couldn't feel my trigger and my ears were hurting :(

I would hop on Reach to simulate kill time with foreigners and it will make me happy lol

^ how to make tashi look like a racist

monome

I mean, ultimately the content we gonna is going to determine my hype but it would be nice if all of GAF gets behind Halo like they do for anything Naughtydog, Nintendo or Team Ico.

I'm may be average MP player, and a french one at that, but Halo means fun, and I wish there were more people having shrinking balls from reprieved desire (it hurts it's so good) rather than eagle-eyed pixel accountants.

What, where, who?

Damn work internet...

'sup GAF

Just got back from a trip around the mother-f'ing planet. I timed my return to coincide almost exactly with the embargo lifting.

I'm circumnavigatihyped!

Additionally: screw gaming side.

What would we be without Flipyap?

lStBk.png

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Damnit, I hate Photobucket. This small wait for actually working images is driving me insane. I'm twitching.

monome

Forunners are abound and some covenant ship gets shot down.

Lockout remake. Plays like Halo 2. Hitscan. According to McG.

Thanks.
Never played Halo 2 (first levl in fact, but never like the PS2 era ; remake please or XBLA HD) but it seems to be hold in great esteem

Foreunners + covies = Bear +Traviss stories merging. Excpeted greatness.

Gosh. So many excite I'm speaking some japanese to myself.

GIVE ME THE DIDACT 343i. GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Did you username just change to kittens?
Yeah! Just took effect, I think. The "omg." has been pissing me off for years. I made the name when I was 19 and still found internet acronyms funny in a dorky way. Now I mostly just find them annoying, hah.

I have been up all night long just waiting for some god damn leaks. no matter just a little over an hour left
Yeah, I've been waking up pretty regularly, my mind instantly flashing to Halo 4. Feels good. Think I'm just gonna stay up now, though... My mind is too active. Good thing I have nothing important to get done tomorrow but writing an essay. Definitely gonna need a nap.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Dual wielding Forerunner gun, and "shockwave" sniper.

So UNSC weapons and some new Forerunner stuff. Hints of Covenant stuff, nothing seen.

And salt. Plenty of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom