• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Dirtbag

How's this game doing on live right now? Did the forge list give it any new spurt of life?

Guess the title update/map pack is probably a more realistic spike

Hmm. Pulling an iPad, huh? Hopefully this will work. I've heard many people talk about confusion over what the WiiU and how that is affecting the least informed consumers.

Also, going off of the Windows 8 complaints, while I am not a fan of Windows 8, I'm fine with the metro style Xbox, but there are too many ads now; it makes the whole experience feel "cheap". I know that this person is working at MS in the Xbox department now and personally, I would love to see the new Xbox branding in that style.

Fuchsdh

How's this game doing on live right now? Did the forge list give it any new spurt of life?

Guess the title update/map pack is probably a more realistic spike

According to the sketchy updates of Halo Charts, not really.

What's amusing is I just realized that the entire spike of Christmas purchases of Halo 4 completely disappear in... you guessed it, 14 days.

Even in this day and age, a huge amount of people aren't connecting their boxes to Live Gold for long.

http://www.halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Can we get a gametype called Cardinals (Ordinal + King)?

It's Regicide, but the king only has a Target Designator that he can use to:

-Spot enemies
-Drop ordnance
-Drop ordnance on spotted enemies

IT WOULD SELL MILLIONS

Will the modded community be allowed to "save Halo?"

I surely hope so because these kind of options/games are what Halo's been lacking.

Is this the part where I complain about 343 not planning ahead and using the tools, like Megalo, that they have at their disposal? I think it is.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ibwli0b6duaovfgpu6r.gif

Tawpgun

Yes. File sharing on the web

That's... not a new feature.

You mean they delayed file share in order to implement something that has been in Halo since 2007?

I was expecting something.... more. But I suppose asking for what we used to have is too much. *sigh* It's annoying...

I knew the transition from Bungie to 343 wasn't gonna be perfect, but to go this far backwards?

Karl2177

Holy shit, are Despair and Scythe bad. Despair is just begging for the jetpack to be abused on it. And the map creator is the same guy who said another one of my maps was bad, because it could be easily abused by jetpack. Scythe is honestly a poor man's Chill Out. I can't afford a good Chill Out in Forge so this fucker will have to do.

Homeboyd

Holy shit, are Despair and Scythe bad. Despair is just begging for the jetpack to be abused on it. And the map creator is the same guy who said another one of my maps was bad, because it could be easily abused by jetpack. Scythe is honestly a poor man's Chill Out. I can't afford a good Chill Out in Forge so this fucker will have to do.
Just you wait.

matthieuC

Yep, that's schnitzel.

Bing.com/rewards and then you can make up to five rewards accounts on your IP. Each day you perform searches for credits. Across 4-5 accounts it doesn't even take more than a couple minutes each if you know how to do it quickly. You then redeem credits for a variety of items (I got Amazon gift cards). Unfortunately, I doubt you'll be able to get enough credits before this sale ends.

Don't try to abuse the system with multiple IP's. They'll catch you and put down the banhammer.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That's... not a new feature.

You mean they delayed file share in order to implement something that has been in Halo since 2007?

I was expecting something.... more. But I suppose asking for what we used to have is too much. *sigh* It's annoying...

I knew the transition from Bungie to 343 wasn't gonna be perfect, but to go this far backwards?

What are you babbling about?

They didn't get the feature done in time, which sucks ass. But now it's coming.

Computron

Bing.com/rewards and then you can make up to five rewards accounts on your IP. Each day you perform searches for credits. Across 4-5 accounts it doesn't even take more than a couple minutes each if you know how to do it quickly. You then redeem credits for a variety of items (I got Amazon gift cards). Unfortunately, I doubt you'll be able to get enough credits before this sale ends.

Don't try to abuse the system with multiple IP's. They'll catch you and put down the banhammer.

No, I mean where is the 15 dollar XBL 12 month? I've been bing rewarding for years. Is it a reward for this month or something?

Holiday

Banned
A while back, someone posted a YT link of a trailer for this goofy, low-grav, inverted dome style map. I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link?

No, I mean where is the 15 dollar XBL 12 month? I've been bing rewarding for years. Is it a reward for this month or something?

Ohhhhh

I'm referring to the Amazon.com deal Overdoziz posted ($34.99/12mo). I used Amazon gift cards earned through Bing rewards to bring it down to $15. I shouldn't have been so vague at first. My b.

A while back, someone posted a YT link of a trailer for this goofy, low-grav, inverted dome style map. I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link?

Send me a vial of your blood, Junior, and all shall be yours.

Author: Crypocalypse
Map: Episphere
Gametype: Orbitfiesta

http://24.media.tumblr.com/225cf9b5024e37f94b1eadd409d87dbe/tumblr_mgpc80lqy71s3yssoo1_250.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Flarging shit. I used to fill prescriptions in mo' fuckin vials all mo' fuckin' day and I just spelled that wrong.. Probably would've noticed it had I not been typing the below question.

Oh and Wife/Heckfu, don't be scared of playing with me and MonGo.. We don't bite!

Anyone on an XBL Gold Family Plan know if you can renew everyone's membership by purchasing one of those 12-month cards and applying it to the main account?

Top Bottom