• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Fotos

Actual Halo post not Destiny: I was just wondering why we haven't been on Installation 03 yet. I don't understand why 343 made the composer be on some rock outside of 03. That would have been sick having to land your broadsword on the ring and defend the composer. I was thinking they didn't do this because they wanted the game to have 1 setting and not have you move around a lot. I guess that makes sense but that still would have been cool though. Hopefully we can see Installation 03 in a DLC map or in a future Spartan Ops season.

Toa TAK

Banned
Actual Halo post not Destiny: I was just wondering why we haven't been on Installation 03 yet. I don't understand why 343 made the composer be on some rock outside of 03. That would have been sick having to land your broadsword on the ring and defend the composer. I was thinking they didn't do this because they wanted the game to have 1 setting and not have you move around a lot. I guess that makes sense but that still would have been cool though. Hopefully we can see Installation 03 in a DLC map or in a future Spartan Ops season.

I think landing on 03 would've been a lot cooler beyond having it there for a few seconds in a cutscene. I know that the Pioneer armors mention 03, but I wouldn't expect it to come back soon.

It feels weird that the titular Halo wasn't as important this time around in Halo 4.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bungie's making a Halo game with different character designs. It has MMO type elements so you can't play offline. They invited a bunch of press to see the game then didn't show them the game. They had more generic Marty O Donnel orchestral music in the background. There was concept art of space marines and aliens. You jump through blue portals like in Halo 4. The UI looks good.
ibwli0b6duaovfg2rp3.gif

Yall mofos need to read a book.
Shoutouts to mofos(dot)com and my old tag.

Ghazi

What the hell happened to HaloGAF today? I mean, yesterday we were bitching about Halo 4, then praising the look of the new maps. Today were simultaneously slamming and praising Destiny, while calling each others mothers idiots.

The inclusion of Installation 03 in Halo 4 seemed like a gigantic tease, however,
if there is a Spartan Ops: Season Two it sounds like it will have to take place somewhere other than Requiem.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Only concern is that the gameplay when matching players will be skewed towards the entering player just cleaning up the kills.

IHaveIce

Banned
Hells yeah.

Also Remy Lacroix is back in the game. Gawddamn.
She is? Daaayumn, bigger reveal than Destiny and the PS4 right there
What the hell happened to HaloGAF today? I mean, yesterday we were bitching about Halo 4, then praising the look of the new maps. Today were simultaneously slamming and praising Destiny, while calling each others mothers idiots.

I know right? We improved big time.

Ken

Like I said it is quite funny to see what he writes, same with other developers who I think are assholes( like I said Kamiya).

It was just fun people let's now talk about the topic of this thread.

Destiny.

is that a counterfeit neorice avatar

I think landing on 03 would've been a lot cooler beyond having it there for a few seconds in a cutscene. I know that the Pioneer armors mention 03, but I wouldn't expect it to come back soon.

It feels weird that the titular Halo wasn't as important this time around in Halo 4.
Spartan Ops season 2 bro!

mhi

New maps were revealed ? Link plz

mhi

The skyscraper one looks interesting. Other than that not much of a reveal, aren't these coming out in a little over a week ?

Top Bottom