• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I saw you playing HW, how did you find it? We should play sometimes.
Not a big fan so far. Pretty boring, actually. I've barely ever played RTSs before, though, so maybe it'll just take some time to click. And yeah, if I ever like it / get good, let's definitely play!

Not a big fan so far. Pretty boring, actually. I've barely ever played RTSs before, though, so maybe it'll just take some time to click. And yeah, if I ever like it / get good, let's definitely play!

You will have more chance learning it and getting it to click by trying out multiplayer :p Dont worry about getting good, Elzar is pretty crappy yet seems to be able to amuse himself. Although amusing himself is something he seems to be a pro at.

You will have more chance learning it and getting it to click by trying out multiplayer :p Dont worry about getting good, Elzar is pretty crappy yet seems to be able to amuse himself. Although amusing himself is something he seems to be a pro at.

dirties.gif

Never thought I would say this about an AR user, but if he didnt have host he would never have gotten any of that. Im not sure if I would label anything in that video skill, it was just nade spamming and trigger holding. I guess the guy had good awareness, thats something I suppose.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dirties.gif

So based on the google searches Xand asked you to do the last 2 days, after seeing this gif I think I can predict the next one.

Not really the kid was playing completely schizo against a bunch of noobs and just happened to get a bunch of lucky nades most of the players did no damage to him missed all their shots and the one dude could have beat him down but didn't even bother. I wouldn't be surprised if that was all a setup but I wouldn't care either considering how unimpressive it was.

Booshka

Not really the kid was playing completely schizo against a bunch of noobs and just happened to get a bunch of lucky nades most of the players did no damage to him missed all their shots and the one dude could have beat him down but didn't even bother. I wouldn't be surprised if that was all a setup but I wouldn't care either considering how unimpressive it was.

jealous

You want nice AR multikills for more variety?

Oh man, this reminds me of a Halo 3 montage from 08 that was doing the rounds on the MLG player. I think it was called 'Sunshine Dinosaurs Halo 3 tage' and it was the scrubbiest, most hilarious shit ever, with Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys for music. Can't find it now though.

That's a legendary killionaire, I remember that at the time. In many ways I think that's harder to do than with a BR. All dat mad in the dislike bar too haha.

Risen

That kid was a semi pro in H3. He was the "other" Toxic lol. I actually thought it was pretty cool. Hater.

You'll probably hate on this too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjaLuYHGZKA

professor.jpg

My Xbox has turned on. Something was wrong with the powerbrick, and I just had to unplug it. I was only unplugging the power from the wall outlet and the Xbox.

My Xbox has turned on. Something was wrong with the powerbrick, and I just had to unplug it. I was only unplugging the power from the wall outlet and the Xbox.

My 47" LCD TV that I've had for about four and a half years has a problem.

It randomly decides to turn on.

I thought it might be the remote control, but after taking the batteries out it still happens. I now have my TV on an isolated power strip that I can turn off when I'm not watching anything.

Fracas

#fuckonami

I thought it might be the remote control, but after taking the batteries out it still happens. I now have my TV on an isolated power strip that I can turn off when I'm not watching anything.

Sticky power button? I had a similar problem with a TV a while ago, just jimmied with the button using a screwdriver and it seemed to fix it. Although I probably got lucky, doing something like that could just as easily make the problem worse, I would guess.

Sticky power button? I had a similar problem with a TV a while ago, just jimmied with the button using a screwdriver and it seemed to fix it. Although I probably got lucky, doing something like that could just as easily make the problem worse, I would guess.

No physical buttons, they're touch sensitive and I cleaned them just in case.

I think it's an internal component that just fried. I'll upgrade to a 3D TV in a year or two anyways.

Fracas

#fuckonami
No physical buttons, they're touch sensitive and I cleaned them just in case.

I think it's an internal component that just fried. I'll upgrade to a 3D TV in a year or two anyways.

Lol that'd make more sense.

Man, what's up with HaloGAF's tech lately? Your tv, Dax's near Xbox breakdown, and Franklinator's external hard drive breaking. Weird.

Karl2177

Lol that'd make more sense.

Man, what's up with HaloGAF's tech lately? Your tv, Dax's near Xbox breakdown, and Franklinator's external hard drive breaking. Weird.

I gave them all a curse. Reach tends to crap up my Xbox for no reason. It's not framerate lag, it just decides to slow the framerate to about a frame a second and about 50% of the time it just freezes my Xbox. Now I send my evil tech issues to everyone.

It doesn't have to be a display of exceptional skill to be impressive. Killionaires are rare in normal play. You look like you could use some peanut butter.

Been there. Done that. Ended up making maps for playlists everyone loves to hate (Grifball, Infection, Heavies).
Yeah, but all that hard work earned you a shout-out on a recent Roosterteeth podcast. So congrats!

I thought it might be the remote control, but after taking the batteries out it still happens.

Lower it into a vat of molten steel. It's the only way to save the future.

Just played a team full of Inheritors that were arguing with one of my teammates about why Reach takes my skill than Halo 2 because you have to time your shots. smh

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just played a team full of Inheritors that were arguing with one of my teammates about why Reach takes my skill than Halo 2 because you have to time your shots. smh

Reach is by far the easiest Halo game, 5 minutes of multi team will teach you that. Played King of the Hill on Pinnacle earlier... pretty much spawn, chuck grenades at hill, overkill. Rinse and repeat. If you get the rockets...Yeah, you win.

Pinnacle sucks.

Well both take skill...some of the same skill some different skill.

Not like pros are going to change based on bloom/no bloom. Lol its not that big of a factor. If you are good you are good. You'll adapt to mostly anything.

Reminds me of the Are You Afraid of the Dark episode where the computer wouldn't turn off.

Ramirez

Not like pros are going to change based on bloom/no bloom. Lol its not that big of a factor. If you are good you are good. You'll adapt to mostly anything.

The main difference being that pros don't need to rely on a cloaking ability to snipe people, amirite?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I just finished Clash of Kings...soooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Not saying it doesn't take skill, but I think most people would agree Halo 2 is harder to master.

Top Bottom