• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Overdoziz

Banned
It wasn't Grifball. Default settings. How many Killionaires do you have across 3 and Reach?

And they had objective types in Lone Wolves, too, iirc (which is crap, btw).
Juices' trueskill is too high to get matched up with people who play like they have no hands.

lol trueskill

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Having Sparth do the cover art for the Forerunner Saga books was pretty genius. I'm glad they planned ahead / thought of that. It gives a nice feeling of continuity between the world I'm envisioning in the Forerunner books and the world I'm envisioning in Halo 4.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If you thought CoK was that good, then you need to jump in SoS immediately, best book I've ever read. (admittedly not many!)

Nah, wait until season 2 of the show airs first.

ASOS is one the better books around though, fantastic writing.

Yea I'm going to take a little break and then start the 3rd book. I already bought it so it's just sitting there waiting for me.

Booshka

Bed time kid. Man's gotta sleep. I can't wait to wape on your schedule, I'm going pro in 2013.

Anyone want to cleanse Arena now?

Sorry I didn't accept your invite earlier, I was watching a movie about a Countess that bled female virgins to death so she could use their blood as moisturizer on her skin.

Sorry I didn't accept your invite earlier, I was watching a movie about a Countess that bled female virgins to death so she could use their blood as moisturizer on her skin.
I was recently introduced to a short film about dolphin rape. HaloGAF is really broadening its entertainment horizons these days.

GEARS OF WAR 3 BABY!!!!

I'm a force of nature MOTHERFUCKA!

wyDZv.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That MLG controller is REMARKABLY good. DAT cable. Last time I enjoyed a controller from a third party this much,it was an ASCII controller for SNES.

Reminds me of controller-s from OG Xbox. But heavy.

Booshka

That MLG controller is REMARKABLY good. DAT cable. Last time I enjoyed a controller from a third party this much,it was an ASCII controller for SNES.

Aren't the thumbsticks overly sensitive though, I hear people going from 4-2 or 3-1 sensitivity when they use that controller.

CyReN

Watch out for the the analog sticks, people have had issues with "fast turn". It's built well just a little pricey for me.

If you ever have issues make sure to hit up Markman23, guy is awesome on twitter and these forums for getting stuff fixed.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Aren't the thumbsticks overly sensitive though, I hear people going from 4-2 or 3-1 sensitivity when they use that controller.

I haven't figured out if I need to switch sensitivity yet. But then it's not like I have MLG levels of subtlety either.

Tashi

Ahhhhh I can't wait to get mine man. I wish I knew when it was coming :( I'm getting it for free so I have to be patient though, I am thankful.

Yea I'm going to take a little break and then start the 3rd book. I already bought it so it's just sitting there waiting for me.

Yeah, I mean, without spoiling anything, shit gets so crazy in Storm of Swords that I think you'll be able to enjoy season 2 of the show without ASOS in your head the whole time.

Clash of Kings and Storm of Swords, from the Song of Fire and Ice Series.

aka the HBO series 'Game of Thrones', in case some people didn't make that connection.

For shame.

I switched back and its improved my game. I'm hoping they fix the sensitivity or release some firmware that allows you to change it, but I'm still iffy about that bumper. I know several bumper jumpers that had their bumper break on them.

I'm really sad it didnt work out for me because man does that controller feel like its built good and sits right in your hands.

Tashi

I switched back and its improved my game. I'm hoping they fix the sensitivity or release some firmware that allows you to change it, but I'm still iffy about that bumper. I know several bumper jumpers that had their bumper break on them.

I'm really sad it didnt work out for me because man does that controller feel like its built good and sits right in your hands.
Yea I'm sure that was real disappointed. I hope it works out for me, I know it would break my heart.

Top Bottom