• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

m23

LOOOL

Much as I hate Glasslands, this simply is not true. No way is the endless nothing with fifty pages of mildly interesting shit at the end of Cryptum and Primordium better than the outrageously biased but engaging stuff that Traviss writes. I'd rather gnaw off my testicles than touch Primordium again.

Yeah there are some moments that drag on, but I enjoyed the books much more than Glasslands. Ghosts of Onyx however remains my favorite, rereading that currently.

Should have gotten Nylund to write Glasslands and Thursday War

I was thinking that, why didn't that happen?

Fuck karen traviss. She is one author that no one should respect, she does not give a fuck about the Source material and puts her personal biases against the characters into her work.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and... yes.
I hate her with the hot hot hate of a thousand suns.

On a different note, anybody up for H3 or Reach. I'm not venturing into those alone ever again.

Aggrotek

I feel it Backwash.
The residue; Halo Reach.
Must resist the urge.

Going dark, Blackout.
No spoilers for me I hope.
Lest the game ruined.

FyreWulff

is there a pic of the Infinity theme? I have a decent amount of points...

friendschannel2-2.jpg

edit: second image was just a small version of the first

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
AR starts on Un--
Sorry, can't finish the line.
Too busy puking.

Valhalla is back!
Oh what the fuck, that a mech?
Pre-order cancelled.

Penitent Tangent
and 343 Guilty Spark?
Them some weird ass names.

I'll be awaiting my Nobel Prize, thank you.

FyreWulff

Whoa waitaminute
THAT's what we are playing for?
This shit just got real.

No, it's not that one

Don't waste your points. The new dashboard makes themes all but redundant. The whole screen is just an ad.

That's why I avoid buying them anymore. Original dash themes? Let's stick a big grey globe over the bottom. Oh wait, we updated the NXE again. Now the NXE themes look weird in NXE2. Thanks for your money!

Caja 117

Anyone know gamestops policy on returning used games?

My CEA disk is scratched, as it seems, and won't load anything past the first level. Just gotta install a disk so i can keep using mine...

If you paid for the warranty in the CD then there is no problem, if not, just buy another copy, Save the disk in HDD and then return it, they give full refunds on games if they are returned in the next 7 days.

blamite

Need to get stuff done
but instead I am writing
dumb Halo haikus.

I think I'll make all
my posts in haiku format.
It's more fun than playing Reach.

senador

Banned
I just watched the Walshy grenade video. I did not know of insta-splodes. His placements were nuts. Mind is definitely blown.

Caja 117

I hope its not the same in H4 ,sick of Pedro down in Mexico pulling host all the time.You press LT than make a rubik cube than after your grenade goes off.

That was a stereotype, and Im offended by it, just because they speak Spanish or have an accent while speaking English doesn't mean the person is from Mexico or they have a bad connection:

Im spanish speaking, I live in Boston, Im not from Mexico and I have 30/5 Internet connection. that type of comments is the main reason I hate playing live, a bunch of people do that on the pregame lobby and postgame lobby and its sad how quickly they escalate.

Fuck karen traviss. She is one author that no one should respect, she does not give a fuck about the Source material and puts her personal biases against the characters into her work.

100% agree, why Nylund wasn't commissioned to write most/all of the novels is beyond my comprehension.

blamite

I remember the awesome looking Halo Wars theme. Then they slapped a big "Halo Wars" in the top center. Ruined it.

The one Reach theme that has the sky background from the game's boxart would look amazing without the giant "HALO REACH" that (in addition to just generally being tacky) overlaps annoyingly with the text on the NXE2. :/

The Halo 3 and ODST themes, and the H4 concept art theme are still pretty nice looking though.
Halo |OT10|
Haikus. Haikus everywhere.
Also Halo 4.

fix'd

There once was a man from a lake
Minnetonka its name, his 50s all fake
Much to his disdain
His dong would not blain
So EazyB just couldn't catch a break

what do i win

Top Bottom