• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Enfinit

Damn Halo
Cruel tubing full of chips
Pringles can too small

Sometimes I die twice
To live once is but a joke
Twice is just pizza

That's all I got.

I REVIVED URK

jakeOMGSPARKLESreactiongif.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm creatively fucking bankrupt when it comes to poetry like this. I can write you guys a song though lol

Actually, speaking of songs. HaloGAF Radio will be doing a song contest in the near future. The prize for the winner will seriously be so awesome that everyone will want to join. That's not a joke, it's going to be well worth it. Start thinking of stuff and keep an eye out for official contest details soon and shit.

Karl2177

Hopefully urk can answer another question before he disappears again.

You have experience with butthole fishhooking, yes? What are your thoughts on butt chugging?

I'm creatively fucking bankrupt when it comes to poetry like this. I can write you guys a song though lol

Actually, speaking of songs. HaloGAF Radio will be doing a song contest in the near future. The prize for the winner will seriously be so awesome that everyone will want to join. That's not a joke, it's going to be well worth it. Start thinking of stuff and keep an eye out for official contest details soon and shit.

Does it have to have lyrics? I can probably work one or two of the HaloGAF album tracks into a submission. >:D

Oozer3993

I'm going to dust off my tender, banjo-fueled love ballad to Chiron TL-34, titled "Portal to my Heart."

GhaleonEB

Awww what a trooper. Hope she recovers quickly. At least she'll be the coolest kid in class for a while :p

After she got the shoulder wrapped - her arm from shoulder to wrist is straight up road rash - she asked, "Do I keep this on all day tomorrow?"

Me: "Until tomorrow night. You want to show it off at school?"

Her: "Yup!" *does happy bounce*

And that was before the x-ray showed the broken finger and she got the sling. She was bouncing all over the place on the way to the car, practicing her story. Unbelievable how fast kids bounce back.

She's recovered faster than her parents.

And thanks guys.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Outside the theater for the Roosterteeth panel, where we got let in the back door. I was standing next to Kanbo.

Aw bummer. Unless you hit up Taphouse any of the nights, i prolly didn't meet you.

I did have lunch with the gang after the roosterteeth panel, though. That was baller.

FyreWulff

Aw bummer. Unless you hit up Taphouse any of the nights, i prolly didn't meet you.

I did have lunch with the gang after the roosterteeth panel, though. That was baller.

Yeah I didn't go to Taphouse. I was already out of money for get togethers after the first round of meetups, and had to work.

heckfu

Banned
This'll be a weird combination of posts, but here we go.

A) Ghaleon: saying a prayer for her tonight that she'll continue strong after the adrenaline wears off! Hope you'll do well too with the added stress

B) Breg: Brilliant new avatar. Best picture of the worst lawyer ever. See: buttchug.

Top Bottom