• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Preloaded and ready to play Halo campaigns for the first time.

Kind of mad I had to delete the first install of 40GB+ and redownload just to have the day one patch download though.

Zoolader

That's the point, it's for people on mobile who don't load pics by default.

I'm not refereeing to the small image links which you can open in a different tab in the beginning. If I was counting that then half of your op would be on there three times.

Kacho

Fuck, where did my hype for this game come from? I was all - "bitch, bitch, bitch. I'm done with Halo" - for years and now I can't wait until Tuesday so I can play this. Saw a several minute ad on a YouTube video today and it was so kick ass.

KevinG

It's hard to believe that studio which made Destiny also created Halo franchise.
The foundation for Destiny is really solid, and for Bungie's sake, I hope they can somehow redeem themselves. I enjoyed my time with it, but my heart has always been with Halo, and my trust in Bungie was based solely in my love for Halo.

The king has returned. Ready for some Halo 2.

statham

t1415682000z1.png

I've convinced my non-gamer girlfriend to play through Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4 with me over Thanksgiving weekend.

Can't wait.

Please add me to the list of people getting this game. I missed the train when it came out on xbox and 360 so I am not missing it this time.

GT: FadedRevolution

I am going to focus more on halo 2 and 3 but I'm down to play all of them. I might run through campaign with the wife but i hope to see alot of y'al on mp and level up with y'all.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yo, everyone that wants to be added to the GT list, blow up my inbox so I can get you in.

Don't just post here.

T'is true, slightly less so now though :p

Loving the new avatar. It needs more coffee though!

You're right. It was a quick and dirty change today while I was in a very emotional state. Will edit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom