• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Hmm yeah I like that idea.

Flood my inbox with GT's too. I want to see MCC covering my friends list come Tuesday.

KiboSenshi

Neo Member
The wait tomorrow before release is going to be a real struggle. Also, is the digital game going to be unlocked for everyone at 12 EST(9 PM for us pacific timers)?

TechOne

Halo is back, baby! #Weback

fBmyVMm.gif

Great job on the OT; can't wait for the collection to release.

I hosted a 8 console LAN for Halo 2 a couple weeks ago and had such a blast. Looking forward to being able to do future LANs with the MCC!

Dynomutt

Congrats guys the accolades are well deserved. I remember playing Halo on my crystal green XBOX with my brother and cousins for hours. I currently have a PS4 as I've always been a PS fan at heart (FF7). But you cannot deny what Halo did as a game. Hours of replays, swarms of Covenant.

I hope you all enjoy MCC upon release. Props to MS and 343 for a job well done. Thank you Bungie for bringing the concept to life. Thanks.

I dont believe i saw it in the OT, but can i make my own custom games playlist? Like 2 levels from each game in order to play slayer on? Or do i have to back out and select each one every time?

m23

A 67mb patch just went live.

Yeah, just got that in the middle of a match. Wonder what it's for, hopefully the crashes I've been getting.

Please have parties play on the same team on matchmaking. Already having a bad experience (I know I know it has not officially come out yet).

Got some bad news for ya....

Edit: nm you've already experienced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom