• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmario

Why Download user didn't receive any Day 1 Patch? MCC will be opened 14 hours later, but still no sign of Day 1 Patch. This is very frustrating. There is no meaning of pre-order at xbox store. ;(

I'm still debating physical or digital. Help me GAF!

Physical. Because if you ever needed to redownload the base game again in thefuture, you won't need the internet to install it. Just reinstall off of the disk! Plus it's nice to have a box for the ol' shelf.

golem

Why Download user didn't receive any Day 1 Patch? MCC will be opened 14 hours later, but still no sign of Day 1 Patch. This is very frustrating. There is no meaning of pre-order at xbox store. ;(
If your file size is 60gb youre good to go

So pumped! Cant wait to hop on some classic H2!

Awesome OT btw! Got me even more hyped! :D

If you ever have a spot open, feel free to add me! GT: FATstronaut

statham

I'm still debating physical or digital. Help me GAF!

Do you plan on reselling? do you like to display your box? do you have data caps? do you like the ease of playing without ever having to put in a disc? have kids? plan on playing your games on different systems(friend sharing)? I went digital as I still had gamestop money, and the ease of loading it up whenever without grabbing the disc.

BTM

Alright, I think I'm going digital. I've still got some of that free gamestop xbox credit to use up.

m23

Party splitting is very annoying. I'm hoping it's just for pre-launch since there aren't many people online yet.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I have Halo MCC...waiting 20+ minutes for a match is killing me!

Im gonna post some 60 frame footage in a few.

JoeDanny

7rjmfaC.jpg

Patch fixed FOV!

Oh and add me if you haven't, I'm a forger!
GT: JoeDannyMan

m23

I think the update may have added the other playlists in. Before there was only Team Slayer and Halo Anniversary Rumble. Now I see all other playlists.

Insaniac

Soo who would be kind enough to give me a quick breakdown of the Halo 2 forge? I'm really curious if they included all the vehicles from all halo games and weapons

hwy_61

Banned
Quick question for the multiplayer players:

Is single player good enough training for a complete newbie? I'm not going to even dare jumping on MP for a long time, but I eventually wanna get into it. Looks like a blast.

Cider X

Quick question for the multiplayer players:

Is single player good enough training for a complete newbie? I'm not going to even dare jumping on MP for a long time, but I eventually wanna get into it. Looks like a blast.

Nope. You will have to cut your teeth in the
unranked modes.

Rockondevil

Can't bloody wait to get into some Halo again. CE and 2 FTW!
If anyone feels like playing or whatever I'll have it tomorrow and my GT is Rockondevil
Aussie btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom