• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a SO Xbox One bundle when it came out, will deff be playing MCC all week long made sure I'm off from work, I enjoy CTF and team objective game types

GT/PSN: Nazonozonoya

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Also see if camo is fixed, if derelict rockets spawn on classic weapon set, if weapons are rotated to the original xbox direction and if hit sounds are still in

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Ranking is still very confusing to me. I don't see my over all rank. Where do I check it? On the top right depending on the playlist it changes. But I was hoping it will be something like Halo 3

After watching the tourney this weekend my hype is even more off the charts than it already was. Might have to wake up at like 4:30 AM just so I can play for an hour or so before I need to get ready to go to work. Don't know if I can manage to wait until 5PM or so :p

Shady859

To bad this doesn't release 12:01am Monday like CoD did last week.. I'm off till wednesday (unrelated) and caved today and grabbed a X1 bundle. First thing I did when I got home was preorder this. :)

Random17

Best part is that two rival buttsmashers got there first.

Random question that the game itself won't answer; were the Blur cutscenes rendered at a higher resolution and scaled down to 1080p? This reminds me of the Deliver Hope trailer where a lot more details can be seen when the raw footage is played on a full HD TV as opposed to a monitor.

How's that yet to be announced Halo movie by Blur going, btw? :)

FatMarshall

Neo Member
Wait... The friends list still has a capacity? What the hell?

A thousand is pretty generous.

Any more and you would have issues like spambots and super-collectors. Followers are infinite.

Oh, and gotta say... does anyone else notice that Halo 3's lighting looks pretty terrible? I don't remember it looking that bad. The reds also look redder when I notice the dots on the radar and the red team score bar.

I'm probably gonna jump into Halo 3 first, maybe start off with the Covenant at 60fps. Gotta see it to believe it. Gotta feel it.

Will then attempt to blast through H2A in one sitting.

SO MUCH HALO. FUCK.

Snackawho

Taking the Tuesday off work to watch this. Gonna watch Interstellar tomorrow then go home and jump into this bad boy at midnight. Its gonna be a good night tomorrow. I'm gonna jump into multiplayer asap. Add me if anyone's up for some games

GT: Snackawho

Eric WK

It's going to take way more discipline than I have to focus on academics and hold off on playing much until the weekend.

Fuck you, Halo 2. You're half the reason I even had to return to college ten years later.

BraXzy

I'm probably gonna jump into Halo 3 first, maybe start off with the Covenant at 60fps. Gotta see it to believe it. Gotta feel it.

Will then attempt to blast through H2A in one sitting.

SO MUCH HALO. FUCK.

I genuinely don't even know where to start. I think I'll just sit at the menu screen for awhile and soak up the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom