• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random17

I genuinely don't even know where to start. I think I'll just sit at the menu screen for awhile and soak up the music.

Do CE-Halo 4. Chronological order is the way to go if you can't decide, like me. Also applies even if your favorite Campaign isn't CE's (like me)!

BraXzy

Do CE-Halo 4. Chronological order is the way to go if you can't decide, like me. Also applies even if your favorite Campaign isn't CE's (like me)!

That's what I'm thinking but then in the back of mind it's like.. well why not dive straight into that classic multiplayer to bring back the memories? What about that new forge shizzle? I'm gonna spend so much time on this game :3

Oozer3993

This is probably what I'm going to do. I love the campaigns in 3 and 4 so it also serves to save the best for last.

I be crazy excited!!

Anyone who wants to play, add me

GT: Zeyphersan

None of my actual friends play Halo or even own an xbox anything, so I want to join the community here and actually like... stick with it

I'm working on a map in Forge that I think is going to be pretty rad. It's a 2-4 v 2-4 Symmetrical Slayer Map with many points of entry and routes. I think it could be good for CTF. Just gotta work on spawns (player and weapon)

i34EzNbEcflU7.jpg

imMGFzZ4ANKBF.jpg

ibjXqGLSQQoPw9.jpg

Also, Forge in H2A is amazing. Can't wait to see what talented people do with it. This took me about two hours of dicking around while waiting for something to render.

I'm working on a map in Forge that I think is going to be pretty rad. It's a 2-4 v 2-4 Symmetrical Slayer Map with many points of entry and routes. I think it could be good for CTF. Just gotta work on spawns (player and weapon)

Also, Forge in H2A is amazing. Can't wait to see what talented people do with it. This took me about two hours of dicking around while waiting for something to render.

Forge is my favorite part of halo. I'll probably spend more time as guilty spark than as a spartan.

VinFTW

Looks great so far and yeah, some people are nuts with Forge. Let's just hope there's a good way to market the best of the best and easily and put it up front for all to enjoy.

Madness

I genuinely don't even know where to start. I think I'll just sit at the menu screen for awhile and soak up the music.

I'm going to do the same. Screw around with the menus, just listening to the music and then head into SWAT and get a feel for the 60FPS headshots. No way am I jumping into the ranked playlist. There will be so much to try out.

A thousand is pretty generous.

Any more and you would have issues like spambots and super-collectors. Followers are infinite.

Oh, and gotta say... does anyone else notice that Halo 3's lighting looks pretty terrible? I don't remember it looking that bad. The reds also look redder when I notice the dots on the radar and the red team score bar.
So then the Xbox website doesn't let you add over the old 100 friend capacity or something?

I really don't want to add all these people using the Xbox One virtual keyboard.

FatMarshall

Neo Member

I've been hoping this would be fixed or improved ever since ODST. Yet, not only has it not, but is seems to have gotten worse.

How come other games can have AI with little to no input lag?

So then the Xbox website doesn't let you add over the old 100 friend capacity or something?

I really don't want to add all these people using the Xbox One virtual keyboard.

I was just on Xbox.com and I was managing my 300 or so friends just fine.

sangreal

Probably. They're (very) slowly moving the website over to xbox one

If you have Windows 8, use the smartglass app

Even on your phone it might be better than the crappy xbox one keyboard

God that lag looks unplayable.

I assume it is because of this:

Halo Waypoint said:
We are holding on introducing the dedicated Halo: CE playlist. Up until this very day, we’ve been making (and are continuing to make) investments to ensure that Halo: CE’s online/network performance is the best it can be within Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and we’re committed to making additional investments to make this happen. The current Halo: CE experience will be playable in custom games, as well as the Team Slayer and Big Team Battle playlists, but we are holding on the dedicated playlist until we are able to provide the best experience possible. Lastly, due to your feedback over the past few weeks, we’ll be moving the Halo: CE playlist to 2v2 when it launches.

Sounds like they are still working on Halo: CE's online and it isn't finalized.

CliQ

So when the CE playlist launches, there will only be a 2v2 one? What about 4v4 and Objectives?

I was actually hoping for an 8v8 one as well but I understand that we can't have too many playlists. That's another reason why I want to host custom game nights. Just to bad it won't be on dedicated servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom