• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Amazon did that with the XBO too, but I wouldn't be 100% sure that it's true. However being that it's Bungie day this one may be more true.

Overdoziz

Banned
DiRT 3 without any assistance, with manual transmission and in cockpit view is pretty amazing. So satisfying when you win. Menus are really overdesigned, though. I don't understand why so many developers don't get that menus should be quick and functional. I don't want to a see a second long animation every time I want to check the options menu.

Ghazi

You mean to tell me that the Xbox Marketplace is lying to me and Destiny is not coming out in 2077?

mrLfYza.jpg

When I start designing HUDs I think I'm gonna go for a new age car dashboard sort of look. Yay or nay?

This is growing incredibly tiresome. Start a Live Chamber thread. Use your blog. You're shitting up a thread with your personal project.

It was cute at first but when you turn to us with every, little query, concern, question and thought I question what this is all doing in here.

What is this all doing here?

This is growing incredibly tiresome. Start a Live Chamber thread. Use your blog. You're shitting up a thread with your personal project.

It was cute at first but when you turn to us with every, little query, concern, question and thought I question what this is all doing in here.

What is this all doing here?

I've been meaning to start a development thread, but where would that go? I'm not charging for anything but I feel like that's skirting the line about pimping your own stuff. It'd be nice because I could actually have some talent rise out of GAF's woodwork to help, but have any other "GAF Pet Project" threads flourished other than the one for Dudebro?

TCKaos

So there's a thread on /v/ where they've gridded off the Halo cover and are recreating it piece by piece. While everyone else was busy making dicks, I went ahead and did this.

jbrAvVR7nqJNa9.png

A lone, silent Beamish to watch such buffoonery from a distance.

heckfu

Banned
I've been meaning to start a development thread, but where would that go? I'm not charging for anything but I feel like that's skirting the line about pimping your own stuff. It'd be nice because I could actually have some talent rise out of GAF's woodwork to help, but have any other "GAF Pet Project" threads flourished other than the one for Dudebro?

The problem is that this has literally nothing to do with Halo. We stray from time to time but it always includes other people whereas you post you own project and NO one participates other than sarcastic replies with the words 'gravity gauntlet'.

Tawpgun

Don't make a thread. To be honest, no one is going to subscribe and keep up with a thread about a pet project for a HUD or game design for a game that isn't being made.

I don't know what you're studying or want to do in life, but if its something in graphic design just do this shit by yourself. Build up a portfolio. That's whats the most important thing. When you have something concrete and finished THEN you can post it.

RIP in peace booties.

#hgs

Soon.

Frankie pm me your game is embarrassing.

Heckfu those aren't sarcastic I'm very interested in the gravity gauntlet that's my favorite part of wahreer project besides the use of aether grenades to create other grenades.

Lol at bt skirmish replacing team objective does this mean
We might get a proper 4v4 team objective finally !? Where's the mercenaries playlist bravo, fuck you doing!?

TCKaos

Due to high demand, Big Team Skirmish will be making its Matchmaking premiere in Monday’s update

YEAH

Replacing the current Team Objective playlist

FUCK

We’ve also been working on an update to the Dominion playlist.

YEAH

Those of you who enjoyed the "Pit of Joy" in Halo 2 might take a liking to Lockdown’s gameplay, which tends to be hectic, nonstop, and full of big explosions.

FUCK

Also, why's there no Big Team Extraction? That'd probably be the coolest one. Add three extraction points and go.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
What kind of game is it?

X-com turn system and when you attack it goes into an RPG style pick moves system that then play out in amazing combat sequences. You can time your moves to juggle enemies, etc, and call in other allies once per turn. I had 7 people fighting one guy at one point. Pretty awesome actually. Pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: Also Frank West kicks soccer balls and throws frying pans at enemies.

smerfy

Banned
pretty decent (no midnight release buyer but i really enjoy the series), yes, and i believe yes?
is that with synthesis

Mass Effect 3 doesn't exist to me.

If you have the question of "why?" running around in your head...just read up on who wrote it. Thanks EA, for thinking that a woman who hates video games would write a great video game -_-

If you have the question of "why?" running around in your head...just read up on who wrote it. Thanks EA, for thinking that a woman who hates video games would write a great video game -_-

I think they said "This is it" a solid 50 times during the last couple of missions....

What? What does Mass Effect 3's ending have to do with a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom