• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

How many alts does Conor have at this point? I mean I'm an alt, you're an alt, John Wayne's an alt, it doesn't stop!

Who said I was an alt!?!?

We are all Conor Alts.

Terminator.jpg

Booshka

Listening to Puckett commentate MLG CoD is profoundly depressing.

I miss 2007 when he was commentating Halo 2 and Shadowrun, the glory days of MLG.

: (

Ghazi

I can't believe I'm missing CEO 2013 to watch Man of Steel, it better be damn good.

Yeah, yeah, I know: twitter.com

Could have fooled me. If my Facebook feed is any indication, most people will probably overlook the questionable things in the plot and be content because a lot of shit gets blown up and the fight scenes were cool and Faora was really hot (she totally was).

I trust Barrow's judgement because he's a comic nerd
It's not the worst thing ever, just not great and it kind of misses the point of Superman, IMO. Mostly disappointing since Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer worked on the story, you know, a couple of guys that brought us The Dark Knight.

Booshka

The only good thing to ever come of Superman in my opinion is the final conversation in Kill Bill Vol. 2.

"But, the Mythology, that is where Superman stands a part."

Ghazi

It was meh-ish, I'll type why I think so when I get home. I could've watched Chris G body people in Marvel and Street Fighter for free.

Yes Barrow, she was pretty hot.

Also, sooooooooo going to see pacific rim on the 12th.

Nvm, got the release date for Pacific Rim wrong

I like Hans Zimmer's score for this movie though.

Madness

The only good thing to ever come of Superman in my opinion is the final conversation in Kill Bill Vol. 2.

"But, the Mythology, that is where Superman stands a part."

Or the music. John Williams' score is classic. I don't know, I think it can be made into a great film, it's just that you have to want to tell a specific story. So many of the ideas are recycled. Nolan did one thing right, he tried to explain a lot of stuff that people always wondered, but at the expense of the pacing and cohesion of the film.

I didn't like Man of Steel though. Great action and effects, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom