• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

I was hoping for stuff along of lines of Mass Effect, Borderlands, Minecraft, etc, though. :( Oh well, perhaps the next one will be good.

I bet the only actual games we're going to get are Halo 3 and AC2... and like... Crackdown

The rest is going to be XBLA games

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
To be fair they said it would be free, not good
Nz6ydET.png

well there's always neogaf gold at least

Ghazi

Question for those who've played it: Is Perfect Dark (Zero?) worth getting on sale if I've never played any Perfect Dark game before?

Homeboyd

Will Halo 3 have all the DLC?

Also, Frankie/David, in need of the mythic disc/code pls. Mine's been scratched for years. Haven't played 3 since.

Tks

Ghazi

Why is CoD the most frustrating thing to play ever?

Between CoD sucking, Halo 4 sucking, Battlefield 3 being to complicated and everyone being max rank and having better stuff than low level people most of the FPS games I own are trash. I get less angry/frustrated at fighting games which have the cheapest shit ever in them.

I don't understand how CoD sells millions of copies of their rehashed garbage.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Why is CoD the most frustrating thing to play ever?

Between CoD sucking, Halo 4 sucking, Battlefield 3 being to complicated and everyone being max rank and having better stuff than low level people most of the FPS games I own are trash. I get less angry/frustrated at fighting games which have the cheapest shit ever in them.

I don't understand how CoD sells millions of copies of their rehashed garbage.

Easy kills, progression system, etc.

People like to feel good at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom