• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hands on: Rocket League Switch (60 fps!)

I mean it will suck compared to PC which I already have the game on. But yeah I'll buy it for those times I want to play in bed or something and because I think Psyonix deserve the support.

Basically if I want to properly play the game I'll play on PC. If I want a quick mess about I'll use the switch.

Also works in two ways, I will suck at the game because of no analogue triggers.

Fair enough. I'm not super into the competitive scene with the game on the PS+ version I 'own' so I don't mind the downgrade(s) to play on a portable system.

That and I'm not too sure if PS+ is worth £50. Depends on how fun Battlefront 2 is I guess but I digress.

Neiteio

I think it'd be cool if they continued to roll out Nintendo-themed cars over time. Some could be free, but I also think it'd be fine if some of them were premium paid cars. I recall those costing about $2 each on the PS4 version. I'd be willing to spend that much for, say, a Zelda-themed car.

Bakercat

I'm gonna post this here since I cant find a definitive answer through google. Does this version of rocket league come with the DLC included or do I have to buy it separately? I have the PS4 version but no DLC bought but don't wanna buy any if the switch version has them included.

Top Bottom