• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

Begaria

Canadians get one.

I was wondering about that since I heard it got moved to Saturday, but I just saw a commercial for the next episode and it clearly said, "Next" since I'm watching Wayward Pines right now and Hannibal is on right after.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
They really couldn't've waited till next Saturday? Just put the rest of the series online, not like the ratings matter at this point.

Begaria

Oh yeah, yup, this is definitely the new episode. Sorry, my American friends! I'm not going to spoil anything. Except for the occasional, "Holy shit!" and "Oh my god did that really just happen?!"

Bloodrage

Banned
I rush home, hyped as fuck about a new episode because this season is finally getting good, and now I'm reading it's been moved to Saturday? Fuck this.

WAIT I MISSED HANNIBAL? AND THE NEW EPISODE WAS ON IN CANADA??

FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK

giphy.gif

Begaria

HAHHAHA! Karma's such a god damn bitch sometimes. We're having a pretty bad thunderstorm where I live and it just knocked out my Satellite. No more Hannibal for me until it lightens up. Which it probably won't. Oh well.

Edit: Oh...ohhh it lives! It's coming back, kind of, and slowly. Looks like I missed a few minutes, but not much.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
We do have to use spoiler tags since most people aren't watching right?

Holy fucking shit, things just got interesting haha. Didn't think Alana would do that.

Begaria

What in the...

Why would he only keep one guard on Hannibal? Why would he even let Alana and Mergot near him? Why would Alana even bother doing any of this if she could just easily have let Will go? Come on, woman!

Edit: Ok. That
surrogage?
How FUCKED up is this shit?!

Begaria

WHAT THE FUCK

I know right?! Like, my god, man. Wow.

If some of you had some issues with the pacing or how artsy-fartsy Hannibal has been up to this episode, trust me, it was worth it to get to this point. This episode....this SHOW....man!

Begaria

Jesus fucking....just...I'm in awe. My jaw is on the floor at this.

EDIT: OH GOD THAT....ER...
Death by Eel!

Well that's the end of that Arc.

It really felt like a season Finale or more of a season 2.5

I won't go into details into what happened but I'll wait until Saturday to see what everyone else thought of it

Top Bottom