• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone else's quotes stopped appearing in green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
they aren't working on mobile for me. seems fine on web gaf.

What do you mean? I thought post/quote highlights were only an option on mobile? On desktop chrome I have a separate extension installed to highlight my posts/quotes.

And I just noticed a quote in another thread not being green. My name/post banner bit is still green though

jaypah

I had this problem a few days ago. I thought I was kinda banned. Like, I was submitted for a ban but they were doing a vote to see if it would stick. My GAF fanfic is so mundane.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yea they work off and on. Probably just some tech thing behind the scenes.

Paganmoon

Works fine on desktop and mobile (both windows 10, edge). Maybe they decided to finally lock some features behind Gaf-gold?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
You guys don't have the script that only displays your posts and posts that quoted you?

Just check this out as well. On my PC the green quote shows up. On my iPhone, the green quote shows up when I browse through a thread and see someone quoted me. If I look at only the post with my quote, my quote is not green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom