• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hungry Crab for pirates
bts_watermelon.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
card is dope in hunter, which has trouble keeping up with pirates and has beast synergy

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MIC MUTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Also Dinosize is Blessing of Kings on steroids. Set a minions Attack & Health to 10. For 8 mana you can do some nasty stuff with that and the cheap pally minions.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so the rogue card is just something you throw into a miracle deck and you get a little extra value when you have your gadgetzan turn, right?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that Rogue card seems bad. Its like bad stealth or something?

But yeah that hunter card is something. Though I suppose you can screw it over by playing some cheap thing with poison.

Not sure how to evalute Sherazin. Miracle could probably could activate it once or twice over the course of the game but I don't know if that makes it worth it.

Tar Creeper is great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom