• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

alexstraza and arcane giants are the only common ones I think

sometimes you run into control shamans with earth elemental, sometimes medivh shows up

inner fire'd priest minions sometimes?

mostly it's about buffing low attack minions up at this point

Forgot to say thanks for the reply! I feel like in most of those cases, a BGH wouldn't even help out that much.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hey, can someone explain to me what happened here?

(couldn't upload it due to internet fail, but please watch this and tell me how the mage died here?)

http://recordit.co/f36n8TUORu

Pooya

kripp has no clue. RNG creates negative experience for the player on the receiving end? who cares. People watch this game for people that get screwed and salty, just like everyone that watches him. He wants to go out of business or what.

wiibomb

Finally hit rank 5!!! now I can rest easy, hopefully I'll get to legend eventually if I get good enough on this shaman deck I found

Hey, can someone explain to me what happened here?

(couldn't upload it due to internet fail, but please watch this and tell me how the mage died here?)

http://recordit.co/f36n8TUORu

just an unruly pup.

it's a nasty bug

kripp has no clue. RNG creates negative experience for the player on the receiving end? who cares. People watch this game for people that get screwed and salty, just like everyone that watches him. He wants to go out of business or what.

I still don't get the complaints about RNG either, HS has considerably nerfed RNG based effects since Yogg days and even though adapts is RNG, it is of the lesser kind, it won't single handlely kill an opponent by just that, it needs significant tempo plays for that, like murloc paladin.

don't want RNG? well tough luck because every card game involves it from the moment there is a deck & draw mechanic.

scarlet

Finally hit rank 5!!! now I can rest easy, hopefully I'll get to legend eventually if I get good enough on this shaman deck I found

just an unruly pup.

it's a nasty bug

I still don't get the complaints about RNG either, HS has considerably nerfed RNG based effects since Yogg days and even though adapts is RNG, it is of the lesser kind, it won't single handlely kill an opponent by just that, it needs significant tempo plays for that, like murloc paladin.

don't want RNG? well tough luck because every card game involves it from the moment there is a deck & draw mechanic.

Congrats! Personally I'm not chasing legend. I don't wanna feel stressed out chasing it.

Edit: just realized I tagged a lot of posts lol sorry

Lyng

Kripp is spot on in that there are to many cards with generated rng. There will allways be rng where card draw is involved, but cards generating rng that you cannot play around is a problem.

Q8D3vil

Can we just remove divine favor to hall of fame, why the fuck did they give card draw to aggro. Nothing about that card fit an aggro deck design.

Lyng

Can we just remove divine favor to hall of fame, why the fuck did they give card draw to aggro. Nothing about that card fit an aggro deck design.

Indeed its a horrible card. "Oh you dumped your hand, played like shit and have no board and cards in hand? Here you go!"

wiibomb

Epprin8.png

It is worse vs mage, since they got the ice barrier and ice block you want more potential damage output and giants does that better. Also not having cold blood in early draws is an upside. Those feel bad in certain match ups, awesome vs quest rogue though.

BTW, got curious, are 2 Vilespine slayer needed? got only 1 and not sure if I can really be ok without crafting the other

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-5-16-2017

New features:

In short, 2 things.

1. deck exporting and importing, copy button added, can ctrl+v ( or paste code) decklists, something about gold cards stacking with non gold cards

2. you can now complete quests with friends

BTW, got curious, are 2 Vilespine slayer needed? got only 1 and not sure if I can really be ok without crafting the other

Probably. Since there are no drakes you really need more value/tempo type cards to make up for less draw. You can probably run a second sap in the meantime.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Netdecking will be easy as ever!

Still a good change and I really like the quest change, some are just a pain trying to win with a class you avoid trying to play

wiibomb

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-5-16-2017

New features:

In short, 2 things.

1. deck exporting and importing, copy button added, can ctrl+v ( or paste code) decklists, something about gold cards stacking with non gold cards

YES! they finally did it...

I really hope the same applies to the mobile client since there are also clipboard functions on android.

I was wondering if they would be up for completing quest with friends, nice they did it, may be sometimes I can play some matches with a friend to play for fun and complete quests

EDIT: btw, I really think they should just drop the update instead of announcing this features weeks before the update, it's kind of useless

gutshot

That is a really clunky way of importing/exporting decks, but at least it's something.

The stacking of gold and non-golden cards is a nice QoL change though.

jesus i didnt realize how good southsea captain was in priate warrior. just crafted two and it makes those games where i dont draw any weapons a far higher win rate.

also why doesn't anybody use loot hoarder in pirate warrior? i've been having a ton of success with it.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Glory Be.

Finally sharable decklists and exporting stuff that has been in other card games for ages.

ALSO stacking the gold/non-gold cards is a QoL change that has been needed for years.

I keep forgetting to come to this thread every now and then. I got my first 12 wins in arena last night, was a good time oddly enough my 12th win against a Mage was one of the easiest games I had, no idea how the hell they got that far.

jesus i didnt realize how good southsea captain was in priate warrior. just crafted two and it makes those games where i dont draw any weapons a far higher win rate.

also why doesn't anybody use loot hoarder in pirate warrior? i've been having a ton of success with it.
Bc every other card in pirate warrior is better than loot hoarder so why would you? Granted loot hoarder would be like the 36&37th best cards in a lot of decks but it just doesn't do anything better than other cards do, esp in a deck that wants to win turn 6 not have 3 cards in hand. You are paying 2 mana for a 2/1 and the privilege of playing a good face card later. No reason to not just play the good face card now.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
That is a really clunky way of importing/exporting decks, but at least it's something.

It makes sense to me. Text strings from your clipboard will make it super easy to import a netdeck. I don't see how they could make it any easier than that.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
It's a 60-digit long string. Not hard, but not elegant either.

It's an "offline cross platform" solution that doesnt need to store the deck in any server.

Sande

I accidentally drew too much and had 10 in hand. Opponent plays Dörty Rat. Okay.

A couple of games later I Potion of Madness a quest rogue's Igneous Elemental. He needed the Flame Imps for his quest so he conceded on the spot. Feels good man.

It's an "offline cross platform" solution that doesnt need to store the deck in any server.
What's the benefit of offline in an online card game? Like okay, occasionally someone might want to play the adventures or something but more often than not people are going to be connected.

I'd much rather have a reference on a server to my deck "PurpleMonkeyDishwasher" than "dojewfihw403g08h3hhf00w024fke9dsdqdrexchvjbkwqdj094jf03jfkjdr3kfkk34f" that works offline.

Blizzard

Banned

New features:

In short, 2 things.

These changes sound good. I've still been waiting decades for a way to stare at my own cardbacks though. I care basically nothing for cardbacks because I only see little bits of them.

If I'm playing against a Priest who ropes every turn, at least give me an option to hover over my deck and be hypnotized by the animation or something!

Is mirage caller too greedy in silence priest?

It feels way too greedy.

It just sounds bad. You need a minion on board already and you're playing few high cost minions to begin with so the upside seems low. Lets say you copy an ancient watcher, then silence it. You just played a 1 mana 2/3 essentially and you have 1 less silence for the first ancient watcher.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It just sounds bad. You need a minion on board already and you're playing few high cost minions to begin with so the upside seems low. Lets say you copy an ancient watcher, then silence it. You just played a 1 mana 2/3 essentially and you have 1 less silence for the first ancient watcher.

Yeah it seems like a worse Barnes and Barnes doesn't seem that great either.

I played against someone with that tech (they didn't have a silence for the 1/1) and was just wondering out loud.

KuroNeeko

New features:

In short, 2 things.

Probably. Since there are no drakes you really need more value/tempo type cards to make up for less draw. You can probably run a second sap in the meantime.

How do you beat Quest Warrior? Seems like you spend all of your energy getting past taunts and there's almost nothing left to attack with. Your biggest threats are two giants, Edwin, and the plant, which they can deal with using Execute, Brawl, SwtF, and just miinon trading...

Reports seems to indicate that it's about 50-50 or slightly favored for the Rogue, but I've been having the almost no success unless I cheese out an early Edwin and hope they don't have execute or brawl.

How do you beat Quest Warrior? Seems like you spend all of your energy getting past taunts and there's almost nothing left to attack with. Your biggest threats are two giants, Edwin, and the plant, which they can deal with using Execute, Brawl, SwtF, and just miinon trading...

Reports seems to indicate that it's about 50-50 or slightly favored for the Rogue, but I've been having the almost no success unless I cheese out an early Edwin and hope they don't have execute or brawl.

Early game tempo for one thing. Wait for strong auctioneer turns. Don't let them build a board of their own cause then it gets hard to come back from. Prefer to use vilespine slayers on armorsmith and primordial drake. Sap high cost taunts like curator when you're ahead on board. Usually you control the pace for most of the game. You just gotta be careful about playing too far into a brawl or sleep with fishes.

Blizzard

Banned
3 out of 4 games have been against quest warrior, and I've lost all 3 of them as pirate warrior. Is there a deck that has extremely good win percentage against them?

scarlet

Can you even cancel firelands​ portal on mobile? Each time I wanted to do it, it ended up with me used it on my face.

fertygo

I play a lot of Pirate Warr this season and Taunt Warr is not that bad of MU

Btw you used tò play Jade Druid rìght.. even not updated décklist should rekt Taunt Warr

Blizzard

Banned
I play a lot of Pirate Warr this season and Taunt Warr is not that bad of MU

Btw you used tò play Jade Druid rìght.. even not updated décklist should rekt Taunt Warr
I didn't want to play Jade Druid a second season in a row, but I could try. I like quick aggro games.

allright i'm toying with some new bullshit, and since i'm the resident non ironic rexxar lover here, and also king jank, i figure i might as well spill my thoughts out here for input since i need to get them out anyway to nail down the deck.

dinomancy looks fun, right? but i've only seen a handful of decks use it, since inherently it kind of sucks. well, there's 2 cards in the collection i see, that are going to be the backbone of a fun playable dinomancy deck, which i haven't seen anyone use in conjunction with it; desert camel, and raptor hatchling.

"raptor hatchling is hot garbage!" ~ everyone ever since the card was released. "desert camel is so risky!"

we combine the two and bam; on turn 3, we have 2 beasts on board, which leaves houndmaster thirsty regardless of the 1 drop we gave our opponent. or, we play it late game, and we get a 2/4 and a 1 drop we can pump +2/2, versus their lame 1 drop, or possibly even nothing on their side by late game. because of raptor, we might get a 4/3 and a 2/4 late game, plus a dinomancy hit! this is why i'm building this, the luls will never stop when that happens

yoNLBbw.jpg

this is my starting point, so im just gonna rate shit since i need to get my thoughts out and people can input.
ALLEYCAT (C) - alley cat is rough. it's the textbook contradiction of the deck. on one hand, we don't want to be midrange hunter because, we're not playing midrange hunter, that's not where the fun in this deck is. on the other hand, turn 1 alley cat into razormaw and hyena are so nasty. it helps with activating the Roc and houndmaster, and gives 2 hits for dinomancy late. if i add a tolvir warden or two this becomes more valuable....but camel really hurts. a tough call
RAPTOR HATCHLING (B+) - the memes are built around pulling a 4/3 late game from this, plus it means you have 2 hits for dinomancy, it sucks early game but hey, you're not going to play it turn 1, you're going to get it for free from camel, right?
STAMPEDE (B) - the nature of dinomancy is, YOU. NEED. AN. ALL. BEAST. DECK. i can't stress that enough. hunter has lots of amazing weapons and spells; dinomancy loses all consistency when you do not have a beast to drop every single turn. one of these feels right to refill. two might be better, idk
TRACKING (A+) - every hunter deck that isn't face should run at least one of these, and since we have plenty of situational and one offs we don't mind skipping, this is a doubler
WEBSPINNER (B-) - it sucks on board, it's only a fair hit from camel, but we need that card draw, and macaw does jack shit for us from camel so this is better.
RAZORMAW (A+)
DINOMANCY (A++++ BEST CARD EVER 4/4 RAT PACK FOR 5 MANA HOW U DOIN??)
KINDLY G-MAW (A)
HYENA (A+) - great card, it makes it hard to drop alley cat from the deck, but it also makes me want to add a tundra rhino or infested wolf. regardless, key in a 25 beast deck
ANIMAL COMP (A+) - huffer every time. except now it's 6/4 huffer.
CAMEL TOE - this is the meme source we're not touching this
RAT PACK (A+) - houndmaster and a 2/2 hero power?? very yes
UTH (C - A) - This one is a tough call. we can buff a hound, and it gives all beasts, and is sick with hyena. but it doesn't work with stampede, sad face. kind of fringey.
HOUNDMASTER (A+) - the only non beast allowed
NESTING ROC (C - A+) - amazing if you hit the taunt, not bad with dinomancy without it...but once alley cat is dropped....i donno. we do have a fair amount of token generation..
HIGHMANE (A+) - yeah no brainer double legendary

i only used devilsaur as filler bc i don't have SWAMP KING DRED - he definitely fits the bill here, i just don't want to spend the dust until i have the deck more refined. pumping up dred just sounds so dirty, this is the deck he was made for.

FRINGEYS - FIERY BAT - would be decent from desert camel but....idk. if using tolvir wardens is the way to go he enters the deck....but without camel+tolvir he's not good enough.
INFESTED WOLF - we're stuck in wild bc of desert camel, so no.
TUNDRA RHINO - this probably needs in. at least one.
CALL PET - HAHAHAHA just kidding
KNUCKLES - i'm not spending dust on this, he could see a spot since buffs could go nuts but....not good enough for me to consider spending dust on
ANGRY CHICKEN - this could actually be hilarious but we're making a rank 5 deck here so not today
GOLAKKA CRAWLER - needs to go in when we're set on a deck list for ladder, but we don't theory craft with tech cards.
VICIOUS FLEDGLING - i really really want this card in this deck but i just don't see room for it, it would be monstrous late game with the 2/2 though if you could protect it....i'd toss one in if i had a limited collection but i just don't see room without the early alley cat game and with weak 1 drops to begin with in spinner and raptor to fight for the board and clear room for him early
MUKLA'S CHAMPION - this guy blows bc he has 3 health but seeing this dropped in a dinomancy deck on me on ladder actually is what spurned my inspiration to build this deck; you can give him 5 health as well as pump up all your minions on the same turn late game. this could actually be decent as a one of, too gimmicky to be a building block for now though
STRANGLEHORN TIGER - it's guranteed to live, so it's really tempting; i don't know that it's a top 30 card for the idea though. i don't think it quite is. for a budget version, sure.
TOLVIR WARDEN - the only other non beast considerable...if we dropped in more non battlecry 1 drops he might be the best way to go. i will def experiment with a tolvir/fiery bat version later and see what results i get. he is very valuable giving you two beasts that can be 2/2'd and makes raptor hatchling more sensible. im dropping alley cat and adding this and fiery bat for now, but it has to be played with to determine the optimal amount of 1 drops for camel and tolvir to hit the sweet spot.

anyway that's where i'm at rn , input or other people toying with it would be cool. the thing about my idea is consistency; you just flat out can't use spells like quick shot and kill command, if you don't have a beast every turn, the deck is enraging and not fun. you need to go as beast heavy as possible otherwise you might as well play midrange hunter. you need to swarm the board and have things live for dinomancy to live, so we really can't build the deck worrying about AOE or trying to fight with non minions. one weapon would be fine, i think glaivezooka would be better than eaglehorn bc it pumps rat pack and such, but idk. any more spells than that and dinomancy falls apart.

Blizzard

Banned
I really enjoy your enthusiasm and I like the idea, but how do you survive long enough without spells or healing or taunts so that you can use your expensive mana combos?

I really enjoy your enthusiasm and I like the idea, but how do you survive long enough without spells or healing or taunts so that you can use your expensive mana combos?

i think it kinda has to be all in; weapons could work, but healing just isn't the cards. houndmasters taunts are essential, and maybe nesting roc has to be a double. i need more games to see how often i really have a 2 minion board. he probably does. but like i said, the problem with throwing in spells is you destroy dinomancy as a card, any turn without a beast with dino hero power enabled is dead. so you need to keep them clear and for instance my last win vs priest, i razormawed hyena to hide from spells and went to town sacrificing camel and the 1 drop, hounds, etc. that's why i'm thinking cheaper variants might be better....the nice thing about camel and a tolvir or two when you limit one drops is the 4/3 is very likely to come out mid game, and that's where the deck isn't a pile of garbage; turn 6-10 you have serious firepower since you have the ability to uptrade anything you can attack with (might be where rhino is essential add). you just have to play defensively as possible to get there. idk, need to throw down more games, it's def 50/50 viable though so i'ma be tinkering to stay away from getting bored to tears by the current standard meta

edit: here is example, played freeze priest on ladder. notice how strong raptor hatchling is when u can cheat it out. honestly a hunter deck with few other 1 drops...you have razormaw and hyena anyway, cheating out that 4/3 is so huge, helps with this deck cos of dinomancy but also in any hunter deck...sacrificing with that 2/1 isn't good but when camel plays that 4/3 turn 3 or 2 with coin like i had here where i play raptor first then get 4/3 from camel right after, its just so much firepower coming back, esp w houndmaster razormaw and the hero power or rhino hitting on a camel turn so thats a lot of charging for 8 mana no matter what 1 drop you get. hunter has so many beast cards good from 1-6. i guess call of the wild would be great actually, but again thats more early game to sacrifice, which is tough to justify

https://hsreplay.net/replay/yNFeFmFkmUjQK7xraDYncP

with dinomancy u can pump up beasts accordingly to what you fear at the time...flamestrike, 2 damage aoe, 1 damage aoe, dinomancy is ace for identifying things like 'oh, that will live with 5 health on turn 7 regardless of flamestrike'. then you've either got your other cheap minions that survived or they have to throw premium aoe at the good one then you can dinosize small ones that survived next turn.

early game razormaw and houndmaster are very swingy and can use dinomancy at 4 mana turn if it will be enough to take the board

KuroNeeko

What about piranha launcher, mayne?

You're shooting man-eating fish out onto the board that you can then DINOMANCE to go chow down on some sheet!

I'm saving up for a PL right now as we speak!

allright i'm toying with some new bullshit, and since i'm the resident non ironic rexxar lover here, and also king jank, i figure i might as well spill my thoughts out here for input since i need to get them out anyway to nail down the deck.

dinomancy looks fun, right? but i've only seen a handful of decks use it, since inherently it kind of sucks. well, there's 2 cards in the collection i see, that are going to be the backbone of a fun playable dinomancy deck, which i haven't seen anyone use in conjunction with it; desert camel, and raptor hatchling.

"raptor hatchling is hot garbage!" ~ everyone ever since the card was released. "desert camel is so risky!"

we combine the two and bam; on turn 3, we have 2 beasts on board, which leaves houndmaster thirsty regardless of the 1 drop we gave our opponent. or, we play it late game, and we get a 2/4 and a 1 drop we can pump +2/2, versus their lame 1 drop, or possibly even nothing on their side by late game. because of raptor, we might get a 4/3 and a 2/4 late game, plus a dinomancy hit! this is why i'm building this, the luls will never stop when that happens

yoNLBbw.jpg

this is my starting point, so im just gonna rate shit since i need to get my thoughts out and people can input.
ALLEYCAT (C) - alley cat is rough. it's the textbook contradiction of the deck. on one hand, we don't want to be midrange hunter because, we're not playing midrange hunter, that's not where the fun in this deck is. on the other hand, turn 1 alley cat into razormaw and hyena are so nasty. it helps with activating the Roc and houndmaster, and gives 2 hits for dinomancy late. if i add a tolvir warden or two this becomes more valuable....but camel really hurts. a tough call
RAPTOR HATCHLING (B+) - the memes are built around pulling a 4/3 late game from this, plus it means you have 2 hits for dinomancy, it sucks early game but hey, you're not going to play it turn 1, you're going to get it for free from camel, right?
STAMPEDE (B) - the nature of dinomancy is, YOU. NEED. AN. ALL. BEAST. DECK. i can't stress that enough. hunter has lots of amazing weapons and spells; dinomancy loses all consistency when you do not have a beast to drop every single turn. one of these feels right to refill. two might be better, idk
TRACKING (A+) - every hunter deck that isn't face should run at least one of these, and since we have plenty of situational and one offs we don't mind skipping, this is a doubler
WEBSPINNER (B-) - it sucks on board, it's only a fair hit from camel, but we need that card draw, and macaw does jack shit for us from camel so this is better.
RAZORMAW (A+)
DINOMANCY (A++++ BEST CARD EVER 4/4 RAT PACK FOR 5 MANA HOW U DOIN??)
KINDLY G-MAW (A)
HYENA (A+) - great card, it makes it hard to drop alley cat from the deck, but it also makes me want to add a tundra rhino or infested wolf. regardless, key in a 25 beast deck
ANIMAL COMP (A+) - huffer every time. except now it's 6/4 huffer.
CAMEL TOE - this is the meme source we're not touching this
RAT PACK (A+) - houndmaster and a 2/2 hero power?? very yes
UTH (C - A) - This one is a tough call. we can buff a hound, and it gives all beasts, and is sick with hyena. but it doesn't work with stampede, sad face. kind of fringey.
HOUNDMASTER (A+) - the only non beast allowed
NESTING ROC (C - A+) - amazing if you hit the taunt, not bad with dinomancy without it...but once alley cat is dropped....i donno. we do have a fair amount of token generation..
HIGHMANE (A+) - yeah no brainer double legendary

i only used devilsaur as filler bc i don't have SWAMP KING DRED - he definitely fits the bill here, i just don't want to spend the dust until i have the deck more refined. pumping up dred just sounds so dirty, this is the deck he was made for.

FRINGEYS - FIERY BAT - would be decent from desert camel but....idk. if using tolvir wardens is the way to go he enters the deck....but without camel+tolvir he's not good enough.
INFESTED WOLF - we're stuck in wild bc of desert camel, so no.
TUNDRA RHINO - this probably needs in. at least one.
CALL PET - HAHAHAHA just kidding
KNUCKLES - i'm not spending dust on this, he could see a spot since buffs could go nuts but....not good enough for me to consider spending dust on
ANGRY CHICKEN - this could actually be hilarious but we're making a rank 5 deck here so not today
GOLAKKA CRAWLER - needs to go in when we're set on a deck list for ladder, but we don't theory craft with tech cards.
VICIOUS FLEDGLING - i really really want this card in this deck but i just don't see room for it, it would be monstrous late game with the 2/2 though if you could protect it....i'd toss one in if i had a limited collection but i just don't see room without the early alley cat game and with weak 1 drops to begin with in spinner and raptor to fight for the board and clear room for him early
MUKLA'S CHAMPION - this guy blows bc he has 3 health but seeing this dropped in a dinomancy deck on me on ladder actually is what spurned my inspiration to build this deck; you can give him 5 health as well as pump up all your minions on the same turn late game. this could actually be decent as a one of, too gimmicky to be a building block for now though
STRANGLEHORN TIGER - it's guranteed to live, so it's really tempting; i don't know that it's a top 30 card for the idea though. i don't think it quite is. for a budget version, sure.
TOLVIR WARDEN - the only other non beast considerable...if we dropped in more non battlecry 1 drops he might be the best way to go. i will def experiment with a tolvir/fiery bat version later and see what results i get. he is very valuable giving you two beasts that can be 2/2'd and makes raptor hatchling more sensible. im dropping alley cat and adding this and fiery bat for now, but it has to be played with to determine the optimal amount of 1 drops for camel and tolvir to hit the sweet spot.

anyway that's where i'm at rn , input or other people toying with it would be cool. the thing about my idea is consistency; you just flat out can't use spells like quick shot and kill command, if you don't have a beast every turn, the deck is enraging and not fun. you need to go as beast heavy as possible otherwise you might as well play midrange hunter. you need to swarm the board and have things live for dinomancy to live, so we really can't build the deck worrying about AOE or trying to fight with non minions. one weapon would be fine, i think glaivezooka would be better than eaglehorn bc it pumps rat pack and such, but idk. any more spells than that and dinomancy falls apart.

Blizzard

Banned
I am becoming 95% convinced the meta has adapted a bit. The only core pirate warrior elements I'm missing are a second southsea captain and leeroy, and I don't think I've changed my playstyle at all, but the results have changed drastically.

With version 1.7 of my deck, I had a 68% win rate out of something like 30-40 games. Every deck version since then has been drastically lower, maybe around 40%.

I tried going back to version 1.7 and played 20 games. I won only 45% of them, and there was only once when I had 2 wins in a row. Most games feel like they have very few choices, and each play is quick and obvious. Each game is typically over by round 7-8. I really don't know why there would be such a drastic change aside from the meta at my rank shifting.

*edit* I really wish the decks in this expansion weren't so expensive. I'd like to try the Dinomancy deck above, but that's 800 dust alone for those two cards. I'd like to improve pirate warrior, but I need 2000 dust for 2 cards. I'd like to try paladin, but I need around 4800 dust. I have some cards for quest warrior, but that's an expensive deck too.

Top Bottom