• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heavy Rain Revealed on Next Week's GTTV

StuBurns

Banned
Atrophis said:
Hmm thought none of the areas OR characters we had seen so far were going to be in the final game. According to the Eurogamer preview of the game anyway...
That scenario might not make it into the game, it might be DLC, or a demo or whatever. But the characters could still be in the normal game too. Maybe the house too.

deepbrown

stuburns said:
That scenario might not make it into the game, it might be DLC, or a demo or whatever. But the characters could still be in the normal game too. Maybe the house too.
Demo would make sense.

davygee

Banned
I'm pretty sure the woman is one of the 4 characters in the game.

It's a shame the taxidermist isn't part of the game, he was quite a freakish cool character.

davygee said:
I'm pretty sure the woman is one of the 4 characters in the game.

It's a shame the taxidermist isn't part of the game, he was quite a freakish cool character.

it'd be hilarious if the taxidermist 'model' is in the game as another character, like a cop or detective.

davygee

Banned
Isn't the cast of the game supposedly pretty big? I know there are 4 main characters and by the sound of things you play the game using these 4 characters and when your character dies, the game still goes on without the character.

Prothero

Neo Member
davygee said:
They mention TONS of in-game footage...I really hope so and not a 30 second snippet.

Is Heavy Rain definitely making an appearance at E3?

Yes. It's already confirmed to be in Sony's E3 line-up.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
SolidSnakex said:

So Trico , Uncharted 2 and HR videos all before E3 ..

there are only 3 possibilities here

1- they have super megatonz new games for E3 bigger than HR/Trico/U2
2- they know their rival have an announcement at E3 that will overshadow all their games like last year .
3- they are just stupid

choose wisely

RavenFox

Banned
Totobeni said:

2- they know their rival have an announcement at E3 that will overshadow all their games like last year .
3- they are just stupid

choose wisely
Well some folks seem to think they have some other games that are to be revealed. 5 exclusive? Could be more not sure if what has been shown is off that list.

N30RYU

2metxk3.jpg

1zlyweu.jpg

2whnz2p.jpg

1986x1.jpg

35i5cmw.jpg

N30RYU said:
2metxk3.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zlyweu.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2whnz2p.jpg[/ig]

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/1986x1.jpg[/img

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/35i5cmw.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

Nice modeling, where did you get these from!?

squicken

Totobeni said:

3- they are just stupid

choose wisely

PSP Go will be the talk of the conference, and they want to make sure that their games get a moment in the Sun.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
That bathroom looks great.

I know how silly that sounds, but it's true :lol

I'd love a sci-fi noir type game with this engine. Not sci-fi as in supernatural, but sci-fi like..futuristic..

Doubledex

Banned
Totobeni said:

3- they are just stupid

choose wisely
Dude, we haven't seen a TRICE video! We saw an early and 20 months old concept-video of it

J-Rzez

Totobeni said:

3- they are just stupid

choose wisely

Well, there's still Ratchet, GoWIII, and GT5 to show off yet that we either haven't seen anything in a while, or anything at all yet. Not to mention they could roll out something else crazy like when they busted out MAG last year. That's the benefit of having a rather expansively sized first (and "2nd") party studio stables.

And that Trico trailer is over a year old no, and just a "theory trailer"? Technically, it was never shown off to the public yet.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
I pray this game does well because the adventure horror genre is one of my favorite genres and really needs a revival. This will be clock tower and 7th Guest on super soldier serum.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Jeepers..those interior shots and the apparent attention to detail are crazy.

Very much looking forward to see better quality media (and footage!).

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Ok, if Sony really shows this and Tri-motherfucking-Co @ E3 it's star power time. Untouchable for a brief moment in time.

i really don't know much about gaf's rules, but wouldn't this qualify as a ban? not that i'm calling out for it, but it's supposed to be against the rules posting scans of magazines or am i wrong?
also, heavy rain looks gorgeous, as expected.

De-mon said:
This is from a video, that´s all I know. If is wrong, please tell me >_<

Edit: Ok, deleting.

oh yeah, dude i didn't even notice it about being from a video :lol
sorry about that, when i saw the pics i didn't even notice the mouse pointer. only said that because the quality seemed like low quality grabs from a magazine.

Top Bottom